PDA

View Full Version : Graal

Kieran2820
07-22-2015, 09:21 PM
Ok so i am here talking about Graal for multiple reasons
FIRST REASON: Who here plays Graal?! If so, which one?
SECOND REASON: To get those of you who don't play it, to maybe give it a go? First off, Graal is a 2D MMO. There are 4 iOS/android. They can also be played on pc Graal games, soon to be 5. Graal era, Graal classic, Graal ol'west!
Graal era: mafia themed. Modern day guns, Random cool melees. Average Player count is roughly 3200. Gangs, you can design your own houses, Buy a car (barely anyone uses cars), lots of shops which include things like hats, furniture, guns, heads etc., NO DROPPING, A safe trade table system. Lots more but you need to get the game to understand. You gain money by delivering mail, car missions, making pizzas, collecting trash, digging for shells. If you decide to download graal era, msg me in game (kieran2820) and i will show you how to get an easy 1.5k graalats so you can buy an ak-47

Graal Zone: Futuristic themed. Futuristic guns, furniture, everything xD. Average player count is about 300. Shops (same types of shops as above but of course different things, futuristic bikes, jetpacks, light sabers, also a safe trading system. You can gain money by collecting trash (metal parts), fishing, winning the alien rambo (need to play the game to understand what it is but i will try to explain. So basically there is this big alien flying thingy which appears on the map. You must go over to where it is and destroy it. Other people will try to destroy it as well but the person who ends up destroying it gets 1k gralats. Gralats is the currency for all the graal games.

Graal classic: Fantasy type themed. You cant buy weapons on here, you have a sword and thats it. Once you play any of the graal games its quite hard to get used to the attacking controls here. The shops here contain things like hats, bodies, furniture, mounts, morphs and bombs and arrows, which are pretty cheap. Graal classic is by far the hardest to earn money. You earn money by destroying bushes, searching for loot under water and by completing the daily pirate mission, which is killing 75 pirates. I play graal classic the least so there isn't much else i can say about it. Just look ip youtube videos on some quests, and you can get some pretty cool items.

Graal Ol'West: My personal favourite at the moment. Cowboy themed. Guns, melees. You can buy these from shops along with furniture, hats, bodies, heads and mounts. The main mode of transport is a horse, which only costs 1k graalats. You can get money by fishing, cutting trees, mining, farming bug catching and a few more, but these are the main ones. Fishing, mining and wood cutting have skill levels. For example, first off, for woodcutting, you have to start off with a wooden axe, which can only cut certain trees. You get xp when you cut tree and when you reach a certain level, you can buy a better axe which can cut better trees, which have logs that sell for more graalats. There is honestly so much more to say about it but this thread will go on for much longer than i intended it to nit already has to be honest XD.
ONE THING I FORGOT TO MENTION ABOUT ALL THE GRAAL GAMES. Basing. This is where you gang can hold a base and gain basing hours. Once your gang reach a certain amount of hours, you get your own personal hat added in the game. Another prize which requires about 4k basing hours is your own gang hideout which can be added somewhere in the map. I dont think that is on graal zone or classic though.
THIRD REASON: so i searched graal on the forums to see how many people know what graal is and i was actually quite interested in what i found out
Quite alot of people here know what graal is! There was 9 pages if threads which contained the word graal in them! I looked at some and found out some of you play graal!
I also found that some super moderators used to play graal!
The funniest thing i found that literally had me laughing was that tashkin (the manager of graal zone) made a thread on how he only needed 509 more wls so he could sponsor an item, bit the thing that really got me laughing was that Everyone was like "umm how can we trust you. You only have 4 posts". The manager of graal zone not being trusted... Xd.

Forgot to mention. The average playercount of graal classic is around 3k and for ol west it is 350.

I hope i have convinced some of you to download and play one of these graal games. If you nee any help. Just message me here or on graal.
Have fun.
Bye!

Kieran2820
07-22-2015, 10:20 PM
Please dont tell me i wrote all this for nothing XD

l0l
07-22-2015, 10:21 PM
TL DR

I have played graal but it seems pretty much TOO based on real money donations. Also too crowded

Bejewled
07-22-2015, 10:32 PM
I tried to play it.
Then I saw you moved with a dpad with no option to change it.
Then I undownloaded it.

Kieran2820
07-22-2015, 10:54 PM
TL DR

I have played graal but it seems pretty much TOO based on real money donations. Also too crowded
Which graal are you talking about here. Unfourtanately i have to agree that era and classic are pay to win but trust me when i say ol'west isn't. Start iff by catching a few bugs. Save up fir farm plots for your house. Start farming. Expand from there. Plus the most expensive gun is like 12k which isnt too much, unlike era which has 200k graalat guns lmao. And you say it's too crowded? Once again which one? Classic i agree with. Era is getting a new are added called country side which will be the same size as the current map so basically the whole map of era is doubling. As or ol west and zone, they have pretty low playercounts at the moment an are not crowded at all. So from what you have said. I would say ol'west is the one for you

I tried to play it.
Then I saw you moved with a dpad with no option to change it.
Then I undownloaded it.
Oooo well on era they added a new joystick movement. Not sure about the others though

SnowKuro
07-22-2015, 10:57 PM
Played era long time ago, uninstalled due to phone storage :cry:

I like making pizza and riding the rocket thingy

Kieran2820
07-22-2015, 11:02 PM
Played era long time ago, uninstalled due to phone storage :cry:

I like making pizza and riding the rocket thingy

Lol they renovated speedy pizzas. Looks much better now
Btw, when you say because of storage, do you mean graal was taking up too much space? If so then thats not a problem. Just uninstall and redownload. The amount of space it takes up will be reset, then all you have to do is log back in. Problem solved.

raqk
07-23-2015, 12:05 AM
I don't like Graal, too much pvp.

Graal era+ zone+ and classic+ are all free right now btw.

GAMEFREAK
07-23-2015, 02:58 AM

^
Can't go 5 feet from the hospital without getting absolutely destroyed.

ImAPogo
07-23-2015, 04:27 AM
I play Ol'West and Era.

AidanDX
07-23-2015, 04:30 AM
I downloaded graal a while back. It was fun doing jobs but I had no guidance. If you can guide me, then I will download it and try it again. :)

ImAPogo
07-23-2015, 04:34 AM
I downloaded graal a while back. It was fun doing jobs but I had no guidance. If you can guide me, then I will download it and try it again. :)

what graal game?

Kieran2820
07-23-2015, 07:37 AM

I would be more than happy to guide you! Message me there saying who you are and i will help you as much as possible

ImAPogo
07-23-2015, 07:42 AM
I would be more than happy to guide you! Message me there saying who you are and i will help you as much as possible

WAAAAAAAAIT,Whats your ign in Graal?and what graal,Ol West Or Era,Cause those are the only one i love playing and not zone and classic,cause

Zone:Got Banned Permanently For Frame Hack(I Know Its Wrong I Regret It)

Classic:Too Hard To Earn Money.

Kieran2820
07-23-2015, 08:30 AM

I guess your talking about era? Well if it's all the pvping that your not really into, get classic ir zone. Classic doesn't have OP weapons, everyone has te same so it's even. Zone has some cool missions that you can complete with your friends or just random people. I would say ol'west but most people either do jobs or base. I base alot there and thats why i like it.

^
Can't go 5 feet from the hospital without getting absolutely destroyed.

I'm sure that when you first start the game, you get a free death revive. Within that time you should start making money to buy a decent gun and VIP which has a death revive that lasts for a month.

Kieran2820
07-23-2015, 08:32 AM
WAAAAAAAAIT,Whats your ign in Graal?and what graal,Ol West Or Era,Cause those are the only one i love playing and not zone and classic,cause

Zone:Got Banned Permanently For Frame Hack(I Know Its Wrong I Regret It)

Classic:Too Hard To Earn Money.

I have all of them but i mainly play ol west and era. My ign is Kieran2820

- - - Updated - - -

Awww damn, BlaZinG loves Graal and he plays all Graal games but he's banned here

Oh really?! Any idea what his ign is?

Kieran2820
07-23-2015, 01:48 PM
B.
u.
M.
P.

Kieran2820
07-23-2015, 08:43 PM
Bump.

Kieran2820
07-24-2015, 05:15 PM
Bump? :poop: :poop:

peck
07-24-2015, 05:52 PM
Im sure the grind isn't too bad for others, but I feel like the main purpose of the graal mafia is to grind so you can show off your weapons where nobody would care. I can't find anything else to do. Just boring and I don't have the free hours to make virtual pizzas without the fun of making a pizza.

Kieran2820
07-24-2015, 08:12 PM
Im sure the grind isn't too bad for others, but I feel like the main purpose of the graal mafia is to grind so you can show off your weapons where nobody would care. I can't find anything else to do. Just boring and I don't have the free hours to make virtual pizzas without the fun of making a pizza.

I agree with some of it. It's hard to start off new to the game and making your way up. I suggest trying to make some friends. It makes the game much better.