PDA

View Full Version : Good Anime?

Hypnoid
07-22-2015, 10:08 PM
Anyone knows good anime.If it's sports realted it'll be good for me!

PolarisHD
07-22-2015, 10:09 PM
Definitely Kuroko no Basket. It's not as good as KnB, but try Haikyu. Watching it right now and it's pretty great so far.

Hypnoid
07-22-2015, 10:10 PM
Definitely Kuroko no Basket. It's not as good as KnB, but try Haikyu. Watching it right now and it's pretty great so far.

Thanks.Growtopia getting boring.Time to watch anime...

PolarisHD
07-22-2015, 10:15 PM
Thanks.Growtopia getting boring.Time to watch anime...

Np. What other genres do you like? I'm interested on what your taste in anime is like.

Hypnoid
07-22-2015, 10:23 PM
Np. What other genres do you like? I'm interested on what your taste in anime is like.

I'm new at this.I was watching the Kuroko no Basket and I love it.Do you have any suggestions?It can be related to everything.

PolarisHD
07-22-2015, 10:37 PM
I'm new at this.I was watching the Kuroko no Basket and I love it.Do you have any suggestions?It can be related to everything.

Nichijou (Comedy, SoL)

Hyouka (Mystery, SoL)

Highschool DxD (Ecchi, Action, Harem)

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia (Romance, Ecchi, Supernatural)

Ro-Kyu-Bu (Sports, Comedy)

You can take a look at my anime list and look for anything that's rated 8, 9, and 10. It's in my signature. We might not have the same taste, but you might enjoy some of them. Self advertising ftw.

PannyFlan
07-22-2015, 11:03 PM
Someone suggest the basketball one, but try watching '' Free! '', it swimming, or prince of tennis, there was a Soccor one, but I forgot the name...

MagicDragon
07-22-2015, 11:38 PM
i read koroku no basku so my brother looked at my in tears : You finnaly like anime

I Was like Nay Nay i just read it on the forums and he said : Why dont you become like them

I cri everytiem

BioTestificate
07-23-2015, 10:31 AM
Someone suggest the basketball one, but try watching '' Free! '', it swimming, or prince of tennis, there was a Soccor one, but I forgot the name...

IDK but my friends said to me that the protagonists in "Free!" are kind of, y'know, colorful...

Just came to say that and also, I like gory stuff...

MySuperCookie
07-23-2015, 11:21 AM
IDK but my friends said to me that the protagonists in "Free!" are kind of, y'know, colorful...

Just came to say that and also, I like gory stuff...

Free! isn't yaoi at all.

Just girls making fandoms here and there since half the show the characters are ''half-naked'' (What do you want? You won't swim with a shirt 24/7)

Anyways, try Kuroko no Basket (basketball), Inazuma Eleven (Soccer), Slam Dunk (Basketball), Haikyuu! (Volleyball), Free! Splash Free (Swimming [And it's movie, Free! Eternal Summer]) and....

idk.

I'm currently finishing Kuroko no Basket and in the middle of Haikyuu!, I can say those are pretty good animes.

PannyFlan
07-23-2015, 03:44 PM
Free! isn't yaoi at all.

Just girls making fandoms here and there since half the show the characters are ''half-naked'' (What do you want? You won't swim with a shirt 24/7)

Anyways, try Kuroko no Basket (basketball), Inazuma Eleven (Soccer), Slam Dunk (Basketball), Haikyuu! (Volleyball), Free! Splash Free (Swimming [And it's movie, Free! Eternal Summer]) and....

idk.

I'm currently finishing Kuroko no Basket and in the middle of Haikyuu!, I can say those are pretty good animes.
Free! look just like a yaoi anime, but it isn't... it just the characters are so hot, to the fandom, that they ship them each other :sweatdrop:

SwafGaming
07-23-2015, 04:43 PM
SWORD ART ONLINE FTWWWWWWWW

Megazork
07-23-2015, 04:48 PM
SWORD ART ONLINE FTWWWWWWWW

SAO is horrible.

SwafGaming
07-23-2015, 04:49 PM
SAO is horrible.

NUUUUUUU YOU ARE HORRIBLE

Megazork
07-23-2015, 04:51 PM
NUUUUUUU YOU ARE HORRIBLE

Spoken like a true SAO fanatic.

Too bad SAO sucks :P

SwafGaming
07-23-2015, 04:56 PM
Spoken like a true SAO fanatic.

Too bad SAO sucks :P

Then ALO Dont suck :3

Megazork
07-23-2015, 05:01 PM
Then ALO Dont suck :3

Son...

ALO arc was completely unnecessary and boring.

Applez
07-23-2015, 05:04 PM
Pink Panther

26FtW26
07-23-2015, 05:44 PM
Try this thing called 実生活, it's really cool. It's actually kind of an interactive choose-your-own path thingy.