PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast!

CarlotheGreat
07-22-2015, 11:28 PM
I wasn't hungry and I wasn't in the mood to eat until..... I saw the bacon on the dining table. I was like:

MOM WHY U DO DIS!

So, what's your breakfast story? LOL

MagicDragon
07-22-2015, 11:34 PM
I was walking by the kitchen and i said nay nay no breakfast for me so i went to the living room to take something when i was on the way back i saw donuts nuttela and mango ( Mango is my best fruit )
So i ran To the kitchen to eat mango's and my dad said i thought you where going to the unhealthy stuff , so i look to my dad and say : As An Exchange of the best fruit on the world so we keep eye contact while i go to the fridge and take 3 mango's put them on a plate ( eye contact is still on ) and i go upstairs to my room .

Kroakie
07-22-2015, 11:37 PM
I went to the kitchen, I smell a bad aroma like fish. Next, I said no and I went downstairs to play. When I went upstairs, there was one and a half eaten fried rice plus hamburgers.

PURPLE585
07-23-2015, 12:21 AM
I completely ignore the feast my parents prepared and make myself some waffles

raqk
07-23-2015, 12:21 AM
I have a bowl of cereal everyday.

PannyFlan
07-23-2015, 12:37 AM
We were at the hotel, so we went to a cafe, in America styled breakfast. Since we always eat breakfast with rice, pho, etc.
I wanted to order toast, pancakes, sausages, eggs, and bacon. Some reason, two of the meal name looked the same, so the waiter accidentally screw up my order with a werid omelet...
It took 15 minutes to get what I really wanted, and rest of the family already finished eating theirs.
My sister wanted more sauges, so my dad tried to ask for 12 more sausages.
The same waiter, thought he said toast, so she told the chef to make 12 DOZEN of toast.
We were really shocked, but good news it, it not on the bill and sauages were free :o.

EDIT : How could you skip breakfast? It like the important meal of the day ;-;.

Tip
07-23-2015, 12:55 AM
I DIDN`T Eat KFC For Breakfast.

SpeedFreakz
07-23-2015, 12:57 AM
I'm was eat burger in my breakfast