PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Discussion! (Spoilers, obviously)

Pikasack
07-23-2015, 05:56 AM
http://pokeshopper.com/onewebstatic/6f0dc2f5bd-supermysterydungeonbox.png
(Official Boxart)

I decided to make this thread because i haven't seen one yet, except for Zfert's one on the release date. (Which isn't known atm.)

Anyways since i am really hyped for this game, i have a few thing i myself would like to discuss.

If you guys don't know a lot of the new details, Twintendo on YouTube is keeping me updated.

First of all, what do you guys think about the school?
I think it's going to be a good way to start the game and meet the group of Pokemon (I think) you will be meeting periodically throughout the game.

I also like the idea of the connection orb and how all 720 Pokemon all connected to each other though other Pokemon. That's kind of neat.

But what do you guys want to talk about?

Areodax
07-23-2015, 09:34 AM
I would call the last one, Gates to Infinity a setback.

I don't know about it's storyline though.

I'm hoping this next one will just be as good as Explorers of Sky or Red/Blue Rescue.

Festivity
07-23-2015, 09:40 AM
Man, I remember the old Pokemon times, I even tried to capture Pikachu because I thought it was the strongest, turns out Pikachu was just a game cover mascot :crazy:

Pikasack
07-23-2015, 02:11 PM
I would call the last one, Gates to Infinity a setback.

I don't know about it's storyline though.

I'm hoping this next one will just be as good as Explorers of Sky or Red/Blue Rescue.

From the look of it, we might be seeing some old faces from Red/Blue Rescue Team.

http://i.imgur.com/DXAAeLy.png
On the top is the map we have seen so far for Super Mystery Dungeon, and on the bottom we see on the left the map for Super Mystery Dungeon and on the right we see the old map of Red/Blue Rescue Team. Seems familiar?

Zfert
07-23-2015, 04:42 PM
I just cant wait to kick some PokèButt in the dungeons :cool::cool::cool:

Jack Bowe
07-23-2015, 04:47 PM
I just cant wait to kick some PokèButt in the dungeons :cool::cool::cool:

Exactly how I feel!:ninja:

Pikasack
07-24-2015, 06:12 AM
Bump!

A new item called the Majin Lamp can summon Hoopa in its normal form and Unbound form, and can summon a Legendary that will either help you or turn against you!
For me this sounds like an end-game item. (Which I'm hoping will take a while to get to...)

Hans
07-24-2015, 06:19 AM
I only hab explorers of time and darkness

skrew all of u im too poor.

Jack Bowe
07-24-2015, 10:40 AM
Bump!

A new item called the Majin Lamp can summon Hoopa in its normal form and Unbound form, and can summon a Legendary that will either help you or turn against you!
For me this sounds like an end-game item. (Which I'm hoping will take a while to get to...)

I'm still absolutely buzzing for the new movie!

Pikasack
07-24-2015, 03:38 PM
I'm still absolutely buzzing for the new movie!

I hope that it will be a new form of Zygarde.

Areodax
07-24-2015, 11:01 PM
From the look of it, we might be seeing some old faces from Red/Blue Rescue Team.

http://i.imgur.com/DXAAeLy.png
On the top is the map we have seen so far for Super Mystery Dungeon, and on the bottom we see on the left the map for Super Mystery Dungeon and on the right we see the old map of Red/Blue Rescue Team. Seems familiar?

(Cries in tears of nostalgia)

Pikasack
07-25-2015, 03:19 AM

I wonder if we will be able to see how our old Rescue Team is doing. (Or at least the one they generated...)
[Hold on a second, would the personality quiz give the same results as the first games? So we actually do get the same Pokemon?]

Muscleman
07-25-2015, 04:03 AM
I wonder if we will be able to see how our old Rescue Team is doing. (Or at least the one they generated...)
[Hold on a second, would the personality quiz give the same results as the first games? So we actually do get the same Pokemon?]

I wonder if our old Rescue Team would either be left in ashes(like destroyed/forgotten) or become one of the best Rescue Teams in the world of Pokemon

Jack Bowe
07-25-2015, 04:49 AM

I'm sure they will include new starters, as well.

Side note: am I the only one hoping for a 3DS Pokemon Ranger game?!

Pikasack
07-25-2015, 08:26 PM
I'm sure they will include new starters, as well.

Side note: am I the only one hoping for a 3DS Pokemon Ranger game?!

A 3DS Pokemon Ranger game... it would have to be played on the Touch Screen, and maybe on the New 3DS if they decide to make it lot bigger.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
07-25-2015, 08:34 PM
EoS is still the best, unless this ones does everything GtI bad, good.

Also, the Personality test isn't the same for all games, nor it is always set to give you the same starter.

Pikasack
07-25-2015, 08:39 PM
EoS is still the best, unless this ones does everything GtI bad, good.

Also, the Personality test isn't the same for all games, nor it is always set to give you the same starter.

However they might make it like the Red/Blue Rescue Team.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
07-25-2015, 08:42 PM
However they might make it like the Red/Blue Rescue Team.

Aww. I really like the fact that with enough time and dedication, any Pokémon could be the strongest and have the best stats, which you could do in GtI.

Hans
07-25-2015, 08:46 PM

*Cries out of nostaglia and poorness because can't afford gaem*

Atleast i have rayquaza in explorers of time. And dialga. And palkia. And darkrai. And giratina. And groudon. And mew. And celebi. And kyogre. And regigigas.

Ill cut to the chase i have all the legends in explorers of time and all the 7 treasures of the game.

Tf and in explorers of darkness im making progress near from time. Tftftftf.

Somebody gimme a game before i completely overpower the game.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
07-25-2015, 11:56 PM
*Cries out of nostaglia and poorness because can't afford gaem*

Atleast i have rayquaza in explorers of time. And dialga. And palkia. And darkrai. And giratina. And groudon. And mew. And celebi. And kyogre. And regigigas.

Ill cut to the chase i have all the legends in explorers of time and all the 7 treasures of the game.

Tf and in explorers of darkness im making progress near from time. Tftftftf.

Somebody gimme a game before i completely overpower the game.

I had every pokémon recruited in EoS. Got bored so I reseted. Beat the game plus the post story plot. Got bored so reseted again.

Right now last thing I need are the Elite Dungeons (Zero isle and the Tower)

PURPLE585
07-26-2015, 12:43 AM
well at least they got a better name now

Pikasack
07-28-2015, 06:22 AM
well at least they got a better name now

What, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue team and Explorers wasn't good enough? Even Gates to Infinity sounded good, it was mysterious.

wsw1359
07-28-2015, 08:20 AM
I love poket mon~

Pikasack
07-29-2015, 05:53 AM
I love poket mon~

Who wouldn't?

Chibiusa
07-29-2015, 06:03 AM
Man I'm excited for this. I hope it was as good as Red rescue. That was literally the last of those I played ;__; I'm poor as dirt. But I've heard bad reviews from the newer ones so I'm happy I didn't buy them.

voidgaming
07-31-2015, 05:59 AM
Imagine the animated trailer.......
;-; I wish we have another guy to go on a adventure,
I criek in the BW2 trailer.

And bring back personality quiz!
I want QUIZ!

Pikasack
07-31-2015, 06:50 PM
Man I'm excited for this. I hope it was as good as Red rescue. That was literally the last of those I played ;__; I'm poor as dirt. But I've heard bad reviews from the newer ones so I'm happy I didn't buy them.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky wasn't that bad, it was Gates to Infinity that was the worst one. (And i still played it anyway, straight to the end!)