PDA

View Full Version : got cursed for buying a world

K1ll4
07-23-2015, 04:38 PM
well i got cursed for buying those token scam worlds i bought it like last night then i went to bed thinking that i hope no one is there so i can rebuild so i log on the next morning and bam cursed for 13 days for just buying a world didnt know what happen till i asked my cousin to check the world NOOTSHOP he says its covered with dirt i was like what the heck the mods came to my world when i just bought the world. Just letting u guys know it was at night and my parents told me to sleep so i just logged off my goal was for it to be legit and be a famous world so i can get my goal focus eyes. If anyone can help me appeal 13 days of cursed into hell please reply to thread i really feel bad for everyone who was there and sory

Dexter
07-23-2015, 06:07 PM
Well, Firstly, Wrong subforum m8..
But, You shouldnt buy those worlds.. Else, you should put some blocks and signs saying: This is a scam world, im rebuilding it!!

iElephantGT
07-23-2015, 06:21 PM
I suggest that you contact support@growtopiagame.com instead of posting about it here on the Forums. If you have problems with the game, it is better to just send an email to Growtopia's support address, so they can see it officially.

PURPLE585
07-23-2015, 06:24 PM
according to mama's novel

dere is no way of knowin yer true intentions either way

so tough luv m8

not accusin ya of anything but from the standpoint of whoever cursed ye dere's no way to tell

Hans
07-23-2015, 10:03 PM
"lack of good trait, common sense, and coherent reasoning doesnt change whats right, nor whats wrong"

in this case, you lacked common sense. and in this case, gt rules are what is supposed to be complied as "right".

rules are rules, ur fault m8.