So. I want an episode with action And like Sao or better

P.s : No the dengeun thingy

Megazork
07-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Kill La Kill might suit you.

PolarisHD
07-23-2015, 04:57 PM
inb4 "Any anime is better than SAO"

Why "no the dungeon thingy"? It's pretty good. Anyway, this (http://myanimelist.net/anime/11757/Sword_Art_Online/userrecs) might help you.

Applez
07-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Pink Panther is best anime IMO

PannyFlan
07-23-2015, 06:52 PM
They don't have a anime, but a manga that fit almost exactly the same as SAO.
If you read manga, read '' The Gamer ''. It almost EXACTLY like SAO, don't worry. It in full color, no black and white.
Here the summary. Han Jee-Han, a normal high school student, suddenly develops a special power where his entire world is shifted into a game-like setting. He can see the power levels of people, look at the stats of a seemingly normal item, get abilities, and even level up! Follow Han Jee-Han as he discovers how to use this power, and maybe even where it came from.
For short, this person name Han Jee-Han life turned to a gamer life. He experience things just like in a game world. If he died while fighting, he lose his life like SAO.
I'm in love with this manga, and waiting for the new chapter.
http://mangapark.me/manga/the-gamer-sung-san-young

fiona
07-23-2015, 06:54 PM
I finished watching All Sao episode
So. I want an episode with action And like Sao or better

P.s : No the dengeun thingy

Have you watched Black Butler?

lukj2001
07-23-2015, 07:02 PM
They don't have a anime, but a manga that fit almost exactly the same as SAO.
If you read manga, read '' The Gamer ''. It almost EXACTLY like SAO, don't worry. It in full color, no black and white.
Here the summary. Han Jee-Han, a normal high school student, suddenly develops a special power where his entire world is shifted into a game-like setting. He can see the power levels of people, look at the stats of a seemingly normal item, get abilities, and even level up! Follow Han Jee-Han as he discovers how to use this power, and maybe even where it came from.
For short, this person name Han Jee-Han life turned to a gamer life. He experience things just like in a game world. If he died while fighting, he lose his life like SAO.
I'm in love with this manga, and waiting for the new chapter.
http://mangapark.me/manga/the-gamer-sung-san-young

GET OUT. OUT. I SAID OUT.

Dice: The Cube That Changes Everything is 10 times better than The Gamer. The Gamer is a ripoff of like everything.

Also Tower of God is good

Kill la kill as megazork mentioned was also good

AND LASTLY CODE GEASSS YAYAYAYAYA

fiona
07-23-2015, 07:47 PM

Dice: The Cube That Changes Everything is 10 times better than The Gamer. The Gamer is a ripoff of like everything.

Lol, code geass is my favorite anime. Then black butler, and then death note :panic:

PannyFlan
07-23-2015, 08:07 PM

OH MY GOD, I forgot Dice! How could I forget that ;-;. Please forgive me.

EDIT : Prince 1/2 aswell.

Tempting
07-23-2015, 08:25 PM
Accel World is good, and season 2 will be out next year, it's made by the same people.

Last Exile is good (so far), probably because there's flying ships that run on steam and such.

I can't really think of any other ones.

CoolJason
07-23-2015, 08:45 PM
No game no life is pretty good.

lukj2001
07-24-2015, 01:52 AM
No game no life is pretty good.

OH PLEASE

Mondaiji Tachi, the better version of No Game No Life.

No Game No Life, a ripoff of Mondaiji Tachi.