PDA

View Full Version : Any good anime movies?

BuilderBoy
07-23-2015, 07:30 PM
The last good one I watched was Spirited Away. I also watched one called (I think) Lost Voices of the Children of the Deep. Any suggestions?

lukj2001
07-23-2015, 07:31 PM
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Fatbro
07-23-2015, 07:32 PM
The last good one I watched was Spirited Away. I also watched one called (I think) Lost Voices of the Children of the Deep. Any suggestions?
there is an anime movie i watched as a little kid, i think it was called howls moving castle or something of that sort. it was created by the same creators of spirited away.

BuilderBoy
07-23-2015, 07:35 PM
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

there is an anime movie i watched as a little kid, i think it was called howls moving castle or something of that sort. it was created by the same creators of spirited away.

I use my phone and Youtube to watch movies, are these on YT?

PannyFlan
07-23-2015, 08:13 PM
My neighbor Totoro.
I watched that movie when I was little, like around 4?
It was one of my first favorite anime movie ever.

FrostxMC =^.^=
07-23-2015, 08:15 PM
The Secret World Of Arrietty. Best movie ever. I think it's from the same creators as Spirited Away. It's an amazing anime movie with an amazing plot and amazing art. Everything is just... Amazing...:crazy:

BuilderBoy
07-23-2015, 08:32 PM
The Secret World Of Arrietty. Best movie ever. I think it's from the same creators as Spirited Away. It's an amazing anime movie with an amazing plot and amazing art. Everything is just... Amazing...:crazy:
Watched it before, really is amazing!