PDA

View Full Version : Which one you prefer better? : Anime VS Manga.

PannyFlan
07-23-2015, 08:18 PM
Yeah, anime and manga are like the same, but anime is a serie or show where you watch them in color, with sounds and voices. Manga are usually black and white, but you read them. The story is more accurate than the anime. You also get the latest chapter first faster, than the episodes from anime.
Which one do you prefer?
Not many people prefer manga, because no color or no voices, animations etc.
I prefer manga because I want to read other author manga, even one shots. Some anime have bad taste in color, like it should be redhead hair instead of green. Voices too, so I like to read them, thinking voices that will match them, cool that will match them, etc.
I do like anime, but I prefer manga over them.

Tempting
07-23-2015, 08:26 PM
Anime, I like sound and motion pictures. I've only read one manga, and that's Deadman Wonderland, because season 2 of the anime never came out. I think manga is nice, but anime is definitely very cool.

PolarisHD
07-23-2015, 09:47 PM
I both watch anime and read manga. However, I only read H manga, since most H anime aren't vanilla.

Hans
07-23-2015, 09:57 PM
anime

tho i read menge occasionally

PannyFlan
07-23-2015, 10:56 PM
So hard to find manga lovers ;u;

|ThyLuigi|
07-23-2015, 11:57 PM
Yeah, anime and manga are like the same, but anime is a serie or show where you watch them in color, with sounds and voices. Manga are usually black and white, but you read them. The story is more accurate than the anime. You also get the latest chapter first faster, than the episodes from anime.
Which one do you prefer?
Not many people prefer manga, because no color or no voices, animations etc.
I prefer manga because I want to read other author manga, even one shots. Some anime have bad taste in color, like it should be redhead hair instead of green. Voices too, so I like to read them, thinking voices that will match them, cool that will match them, etc.
I do like anime, but I prefer manga over them.

I've been reading the fairytale manga, and I like it just as much as the anime.

Aquarious
07-24-2015, 12:19 AM
Haha, I've probably read more manga online than animes watched but I love them both just the same.