PDA

View Full Version : Trick question.

Festivity
07-24-2015, 11:41 AM
Here I go! Needs good analyzing, pretty easy, but I think some will not get the answer

Question:
One student was murdered at the first day of school. The English teacher was teaching. The Math teacher was making the exam, and the History teacher was drinking coffee. Who do you think it was? And why?

Good luck, you might receive something from me, but okay.

GT_PIJUS
07-24-2015, 11:43 AM
The math teacher?
Cause you don't get exams at the first day of school :sweatdrop:

Festivity
07-24-2015, 11:47 AM
The math teacher?
Cause you don't get exams at the first day of school :sweatdrop:

Okay you win! Haha.

Another one!

Question:
Jack was jogging at the park, suddenly! An apple fell to his head! He hates apples and bought a gun, yes, a gun, he shot the apple until he ran out of ammo, he went home and slept, after waking up, he ate pie for breakfast, not knowing it was apple pie, he said "I HATE MY LIFE" then he gets the gun and shot himself. But he didn't die, tell me why.

:crazy: That is a really bad story, but yolo.

GT_PIJUS
07-24-2015, 11:48 AM
Okay you win! Haha.

Another one!

Question:
Jack was jogging at the park, suddenly! An apple fell to his head! He hates apples and bought a gun, yes, a gun, he shot the apple until he ran out of ammo, he went home and slept, after waking up, he ate pie for breakfast, not knowing it was apple pie, he said "I HATE MY LIFE" then he gets the gun and shot himself. But he didn't die, tell me why.

He frikkin ran out of ammo m8.
I'm not participating anymore xD

Festivity
07-24-2015, 11:49 AM
He frikkin ran out of ammo m8.
I'm not participating anymore xD

haha, my questions are really easy,
I need to think of a new one.

SpeedFreakz
Okay you win! Haha.

Another one!

Question:

Because he shot the apple not himself right?

26FtW26
Okay you win! Haha.

Another one!

Question:

He rekt his ammo the other day m8
thats why you don't use all ur ammo
if u need 2 shot yourself (wit web) one day.