PDA

View Full Version : Still a better love story than Twilight

26FtW26
07-24-2015, 12:37 PM
-=-= 69 000 000 Years Earlier =-=-

As Applez woke up, he felt a loud crack, and felt a sharp pain as if stabbed.
"Damn, I knew this treatment wouldn't work," he thought to himself as he shot an angry look at the rock bed under him. "I'll have to have a talk with the manager about this."
He stood up, yawned and got dressed. He was already devising the complaint about his back.
As Applez walked out of his room, he bumped into one of the hospital's employee, who accidentally dropped the pile of files she was holding in her hands.
"Oh my god, I am so sorry," Applez quickly apologized to the girl. "I didn't mean to-"
"It's fine," the girl answered. "Could you please help me carry these to my office, there sure are a lot of them."
"Sure," Applez was happy to repay the accident in any way.
"Thank you," the girl said as she smiled.
She was wearing light clothes with a thin, expensive looking scarf, and high heeled shoes. "That must be why she almost tripped when I opened the door," Applez noticed.
"What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" Applez asked.
"ElectroDream."
"That's a nice name."
Then, ElectroDream led Applez into her office. The walls were colorful and decorated with .gif images of kittens. There was also a real kitten on the table, laying on her keyboard.
"Get off the keyboard, you stupid cat," she said to the cat, pushing it off the keyboard. Although what she said sounded rude, Applez could hear a tone of love in her voice, which showed that she was fond of the cat.
"Thanks for helping me with the files"
"No problem, sorry if I caused you any trouble."
"It's fine, really. Sorting the files will only take a few minutes."
Now, Applez remembered what he was originally off to do before helping ElectroDream.
"Do you happen to know where the manager's office is?"
ElectroDream looked confused, then she pointed at her badge."
"ElectroDream - Manager" Applez didn't know what to say, he couldn't bring himself to complain at her. Not after the trouble he had caused for her.
"Nevermind," he said. "Well, I guess I'll see you later. I actually have a small problem with my back, that's why I am staying here."
The girl looked terrified.
"And I made you carry those files! What a terrible person I am," she cried.
"It's okay, seriously. Don't beat yourself up over it. Plus, I almost feel no pain anymore."

-=-= The End, for now. =-=-

Want me to write more of this? It was fun, and if I do happen to keep writing it, I will include more forumers
Also, reply with what you think of my writing. I tried to write it like a pro, but obviously I am not a pro so idk. Just post what you think about it :D