PDA

View Full Version : Randomly met an Internet friend!

Magicalfishy
07-25-2015, 02:36 AM
Hey guys, as some of you have known, I'm currently on vacation. I was just in Wisconsin Dells for the past few days, but something extremely surprising occurred while we were there. Now, Hercule would love this awesome place we went to called "Mt Olympus." It's a greek water park/theme park, and if you decide to look that up be sure to check out the ride called "HADES," I rode it early in the morning and managed to live.

Anyways, back to the topic of this thread.

So my cousin and I we're laying in the sun tanning when my sister ran up to us from halfway across the water park and told us that she saw one of our oldest internet friends, Nate. Immediately all of us sprung up and ran towards where my sister said he was and then I approached him. I asked him "are you Mate?" and he replied politely, "yes, and who are you?" I said "magicalfishy" and he went "oh.... OHHHHH!" It was hilarious! The four of us stood around in complete shock just talking to each other.

It's just so funny how small the world can be. Haha

P.S. The gyros there are flipping amazing. :o

Applez
07-25-2015, 02:37 AM
I wish I could meet an online friend

No one lives close to me

SpeedFreakz
07-25-2015, 02:39 AM

No one lives close to me

I'm here behind you :crazy:

SCOOBYDOOFAN
07-25-2015, 02:39 AM
I sometimes wish I met one of my internet friends. But the closest forumer that I know of is Sheth but she is almost 40 + minutes away from me.

PannyFlan
07-25-2015, 02:40 AM
I never had the chance to meet my internet friend in real life, because she was like 3 years older than me... We could have met in Junior High, but right now she should be 9th or 10th grade. We live in the same city though! Who knows... we might meet each other...
It fun to meet a person from the Internet, one time someone made a thread that a guy got scammed by a scammer and he found the scammer at KFC. His friends almost decide to beat him up I think, just scaring him to return his stuff.
I heard you live in Minnesota like me, we might randomly meet on Minnesota :0!

Tre
07-25-2015, 02:40 AM
When I used to play a game that was multiplayer like Growtopia (but was themed 17+) I became friends with my Aunt and we had no idea that of who we actually were.

She had multiple "boyfriends" and she told me her location and connections were made and I realized who she was.

I told my uncle about it and he got really mad at her and their marriage is really bad and she's mad at me because she said the relationships were "just for fun".

Sometimes I feel bad because they never come to family gatherings but it was wrong of her to do that and I couldn't live with myself knowing she was cheating even if it was on the internet..

Mark Chong
07-25-2015, 02:47 AM
I met my first Internet friend this year earlier(we first became friends in 2013,bc). He's in my school now:rolleyes:

|ThyLuigi|
07-25-2015, 02:48 AM
My closest internet friend is...2 hours in the future. I'm too lazy to attempt finding him.

ElectroDream
07-25-2015, 02:50 AM
When I used to play a game that was multiplayer like Growtopia (but was themed 17+) I became friends with my Aunt and we had no idea that of who we actually were.

She had multiple "boyfriends" and she told me her location and connections were made and I realized who she was.

I told my uncle about it and he got really mad at her and their marriage is really bad and she's mad at me because she said the relationships were "just for fun".

Sometimes I feel bad because they never come to family gatherings but it was wrong of her to do that and I couldn't live with myself knowing she was cheating even if it was on the internet..

I laughed while reading this, for reals.

I've never met anyone really from the internet yet because wherever I go, my dad will be watching around. Like seriously, he knows where's my exact location, in whatever mall. Seems like he's friends with almost everyone in my town. :sweatdrop:

The biggest plot twist I got is maybe not knowing that iExa/Indicative came from the same school as me. Well, I had a few hints about it but I don't know who he is in the class :p. Just went browsing around Instagram and I soon found out that he's that really, really, really quiet guy, haha. Not same class at me though. It was a huge plot twist for me.

If iExa is offended, I can delete the post. Haha, just hope that he doesn't read it.

Prizm
07-25-2015, 02:50 AM

No one lives close to me

I heard u live on the earth according to your location.... Me too

_.Celerity._
07-25-2015, 02:54 AM
Wow that's really cool! I wish I could meet one of my internet friends :)

GummiBear64
07-25-2015, 03:00 AM
Cocomonkey is the closest to me, I believe.
Six hours away iirc.

Pikasack
07-25-2015, 03:05 AM
So, anyone here happen to live in Surrey, B.C., Canada?:rolleyes:

PannyFlan
07-25-2015, 03:07 AM

Sadly no :c! The closest former would probably be MagicalFishy unless someone live really close than MagicalFishy. I hardly find anyone else live in Minnesota.

peck
07-25-2015, 03:08 AM
Generally I think it's best to meet internet friends at conventions like south by southwest, Evo, and Pax (all liked to hang around austin texas only minutes away:cool:) . Meet each other and talk about games 'n stuff! (and its much safer)

raqk
07-25-2015, 03:09 AM
Anyone live in Michigan :rolleyes:

matchamoo
07-25-2015, 03:09 AM

Wow! I can't even imagine that ever happening to me...

SuddenRush
07-25-2015, 03:13 AM
Anyone live in Indiana? :D

matchamoo
07-25-2015, 03:21 AM
Anyone live on Long Island?? :sweatdrop:

SCOOBYDOOFAN
07-25-2015, 03:23 AM

I live somewhat close to you, I'm in the Coquitlam.

|ThyLuigi|
07-25-2015, 03:30 AM
Anyone from Idaho? No? Okay. ;-;

Wobbly BungBi
07-25-2015, 03:33 AM

Me during my college days :cool:

_.Celerity._
07-25-2015, 03:39 AM

I'm pretty sure Anteater/Disaster and Havoc live there.

IcyTurtle
07-25-2015, 03:40 AM
Anyone from Sydneys city? :cool:

BioTestificate
07-25-2015, 04:17 AM
Never got to meet up someone I first met on the net.
And the closest forumer in my vicinity is Temporary.

lukj2001
07-25-2015, 04:29 AM
In a small and quiet town in New Jersey, Lukj2001 schemes in his lair.

Who shall I scam next?

matchamoo
07-25-2015, 04:30 AM
In a small and quiet town in New Jersey, Lukj2001 schemes in his lair.

Who shall I scam next?

You only live 4 hrs from me :rolleyes:

lukj2001
07-25-2015, 04:33 AM
You only live 4 hrs from me :rolleyes:

I live near the beach so not rly

- - - Updated - - -

And I almost met PonyGarYelow in BeiJing, China. Only a few miles away then our parents were like NO. lol damnnnn

Mr.Hankey
07-25-2015, 04:43 AM
Anyone from Idaho? No? Okay. ;-;
I grew up there lol.

|ThyLuigi|
07-25-2015, 06:23 AM
I grew up there lol.

And now you aren't there? ;-;

TheWestonGuy
07-25-2015, 06:57 AM
I have no friends. Even a single one. I can't believe i started a fight with my best friends. It was horrible.

Mr.Hankey
07-25-2015, 07:16 AM
And now you aren't there? ;-;
I moved to California ;p

SilentDogs
07-25-2015, 07:25 AM
It would be nice to meet one of my internet friends in real life! The closest one that I know is Fuzzy Peach (FuzzyPeach in game), he only lives 30 minutes away from me. I hope one day, I get the opportunity to meet him in real life!

The Forumer
07-25-2015, 07:44 AM
Mate or Nate? So confused.

Hans
07-25-2015, 08:07 AM
To all of you saying "I wish I could meet an internet friend".

I am always with you ;)

- - - Updated - - -

It would be nice to meet one of my internet friends in real life! The closest one that I know is Fuzzy Peach (FuzzyPeach in game), he only lives 30 minutes away from me. I hope one day, I get the opportunity to meet him in real life!

*Cough* SuperJ *Cough*

SilentDogs
07-25-2015, 08:14 AM
To all of you saying "I wish I could meet an internet friend".

I am always with you ;)

- - - Updated - - -

*Cough* SuperJ *Cough*

SuperJ is my nieghbor and best friend in real life! Doesn't count..
I need to have an internet friend who I have not meet in real life! ;)

Hercule
07-25-2015, 09:13 AM
Hey guys, as some of you have known, I'm currently on vacation. I was just in Wisconsin Dells for the past few days, but something extremely surprising occurred while we were there. Now, Hercule would love this awesome place we went to called "Mt Olympus." It's a greek water park/theme park, and if you decide to look that up be sure to check out the ride called "HADES," I rode it early in the morning and managed to live.

Anyways, back to the topic of this thread.

So my cousin and I we're laying in the sun tanning when my sister ran up to us from halfway across the water park and told us that she saw one of our oldest internet friends, Nate. Immediately all of us sprung up and ran towards where my sister said he was and then I approached him. I asked him "are you Mate?" and he replied politely, "yes, and who are you?" I said "magicalfishy" and he went "oh.... OHHHHH!" It was hilarious! The four of us stood around in complete shock just talking to each other.

It's just so funny how small the world can be. Haha

P.S. The gyros there are flipping amazing. :o

Why you didn't invite me :cry:, haha joking, anyway have fun in your vacation, I am having mine aswell nowadays :)

Magicalfishy
07-29-2015, 01:31 PM
Mate or Nate? So confused.

Did I call him mate? Darn blasted phone... too many typos with this small keyboard.

Invalid
07-29-2015, 01:35 PM

No one lives close to me

uncle applez

I live an hour away if that's good enough

oh, and this guy named "peck" on the forums lives 10 minutes from me....

peck
07-29-2015, 05:19 PM
oh, and this guy named "peck" on the forums lives 10 minutes from me....

15 minutes more accurately. Time for the texas kidnapping.

Herac
07-29-2015, 05:23 PM

Gg good game

Jackk
07-29-2015, 08:39 PM
Woah! I've been there! I live a few hours away! Did Hades hurt your back at all? I thought it was painful.. I went on Zeus and the Go-Karts like 20 times each instead.

Areodax
07-29-2015, 09:37 PM
Cocomonkey is the closest to me, I believe.
Six hours away iirc.

#StalkGoals.

:rolleyes: