PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a puppy

SCOOBYDOOFAN
07-26-2015, 02:12 AM
So my family has decided to get a puppy. We will be getting a male black lab puppy some time in early September. I was wondering if you guys had any names that we could give it. Also if any of you have any tips or tricks that could be useful and helpful I'd be happy to hear them. This is the first dog I will have ever had so I am still new to the process. Also added a picture of when the were two days old. They were born on July 4th.

Tre
07-26-2015, 02:41 AM
http://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/labrador-retriever

That has everything you need to know about the dog breed ^^

My advice is love that cute little thing while it's small, it's going to grow BIG in a blink of an eye. Oh, and if you're going to keep it inside, be ready to clean poop and pee, A LOT, they have tons of
accidents :sweatdrop:

Arcyus
07-26-2015, 02:45 AM
Bob is a great name for me.

Muscleman
07-26-2015, 02:48 AM
Our lab just died a few days ago. She lasted a good 10 years (human years)

|ThyLuigi|
07-26-2015, 02:51 AM
So my family has decided to get a puppy. We will be getting a male black lab puppy some time in early September. I was wondering if you guys had any names that we could give it. Also if any of you have any tips or tricks that could be useful and helpful I'd be happy to hear them. This is the first dog I will have ever had so I am still new to the process. Also added a picture of when the were two days old. They were born on July 4th.

WaLuigi
Scooby
Toast
Poindexter
Wayne
Doggy Deluxe
DubDrop
Yendot
Xenot
Flare

- - - Updated - - -

Btww, did you enjoy the last message I sent you

Aly
07-26-2015, 05:46 AM
Scooby Doo

Murica

Scoobs

Poochie

Syrup

Totoro

Maple

Chocolate

Vanilla

Eggyolk

SCOOBYDOOFAN
07-26-2015, 04:42 PM
Thanks to everyone who left a comment and some tips. I'm hoping they'll be helpful when the pup gets here.

To Luigi, I loved your last message ._.

Trintukas
07-26-2015, 04:46 PM

Terminator
Terminator3000
Destroyer
Wreckingball
Miley

Eko007
07-26-2015, 04:52 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE

i want one.
:cry:

|ThyLuigi|
07-26-2015, 04:56 PM
Thanks to everyone who left a comment and some tips. I'm hoping they'll be helpful when the pup gets here.

To Luigi, I loved your last message ._.

Lel, nice to hear.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
07-27-2015, 03:57 AM
Went to visit the pups today, may I say they were adorable. They were 2 weeks and the size of a small guinea pig. They fell asleep in my arms, I'll see if I can post a picture of them from today.