PDA

View Full Version : Tifa

Elusive
07-26-2015, 06:14 AM
I haven't made an official thread about this yet so i thought i should. And it's been really bothering me too that no one knows what really happened, i already told most my friends what happened but some of you still don't know yet. As i said in a thread before, i told everyone that she quit because we broke up. That's not true, she died in a car accident coming home from a birthday party last year on February. First of all, i never really played Gt much because most my friends played the game League of Legends and i was in a big clan. So only she played Growtopia a lot, she got 2 wotds piece of cake, she would always tell me about it and how she wanted to beat Fredi in WOTDs. Then when she passed away, i started playing on her account to get WOTD for a world she was making called Salarians, but i never did and then i tried again with another world called CRISIS. To be honest it was hard to farm gems to sb while i was so dedicated to my league of legends clan with my friends at school, like i said she won 2 wotds no problem. Then i started going to school less and less playing Growtopia a lot. This is when my grades went down hard and i got sent to a continuation school and lost all contacts with my friends that played League of legends so i played Growtopia even more than ever. So far i've created 10 world projects and none got wotd yet.

People that need to know.
Tifa's Friends(in order from top to bottom in my friend's list)-

Megazork
Equine
Trice
DjSummertime
iNer0
Vange
Aquarml
PonyGarYellow
Vitality
Coinman
Giraffes
Parpul
Watari

-----
These are the friends i made while using the name Tifa before i changed it to Elusive.

AramSevag
Coooki
Rubicon

----
Friends that need to know.

1Conan
Mahmoud
Play360

Berenice
07-26-2015, 06:16 AM
Oh my god! Holy :poop: :cry: over a year ago?

Elusive
07-26-2015, 06:24 AM
Here are some threads you should read if you haven't already.

Tifa's deepest darkest secret (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?74572-Tifa-s-deepest-darkest-secret-REVEALED!)
Here I tried to lie toeveryone that i've always been using the account but as a boy instead.
---

What happened to Tifa? (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?140371-What-happened-to-Tifa&highlight=Tifa)
Here i told everyone that i wasn't Tifa and that she quit.
---

I need serious help... (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?221345-I-need-serious-help&highlight=Tifa)
Here i explained the truth in a post somewhere the thread.

Edwardson97
07-26-2015, 06:24 AM
Question, can you post a site that talks about that unfateful day or something along the lines?

Bob Will
07-26-2015, 06:25 AM
Although the times are sad, let's not let this anguish put us down. For it is the time we had that we should be grateful for, not the time lost that we should morn.

This is all I can really say, sorry.

Elusive
07-26-2015, 06:27 AM
I've known from the last time you said this but on Tifa.

But it's really saddening to have to read all about it again. I do have one question though.

When I did talk to the account Tifa at the time, was she the real Tifa or you?

It says in the thread who her friends were.
But i don't think i can recall meeting you.

Bob Will
07-26-2015, 06:28 AM
It says in the thread who her friends were.
But i don't think i can recall meeting you.

I'll link equine

Elusive
07-26-2015, 06:32 AM
Question, can you post a site that talks about that unfateful day or something along the lines?

You mean the links i posted above your post? If not then i don't know what you're talking about.

lukj2001
07-26-2015, 06:33 AM
Imagine if you were God. You could have seen her death date crawling towards you slower and slower. Every birthday, her friends and your girlfriend celebrate, but you don't. Your face is grim. You know that she's one year older, but she is also one year closer to her death.

^^^My view on birthday parties.

Edwardson97
07-26-2015, 06:34 AM
You mean the links i posted above your post? If not then i don't know what you're talking about.

From a news stand that talks about the said crash, like the local news had to tell a report on it so there must be proof out there.

Elusive
07-26-2015, 06:37 AM
From a news stand that talks about the said crash, like the local news had to tell a report on it so there must be proof out there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/17/dad-watches-family-die_n_4800924.html

lukj2001
07-26-2015, 06:40 AM
if Tifa was a boy you are gay?

And a 9-11 year old girl...suspicious...

Unless you're a lolicon...

Elusive
07-26-2015, 06:42 AM
if Tifa was a boy you are gay?

No people thought i was Tifa, i am a boy.

BioTestificate
07-26-2015, 11:23 AM
I'm forcing myself to believe this, but my mind got too careful about these stuff...
A fragment of my whole persona is currently saying "sorry for the loss," though... Condolence.

Areodax
07-26-2015, 11:59 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/17/dad-watches-family-die_n_4800924.html

Dang. Condolences.

Anyways, the only thing I found that is weird is that you have an 11-year old gf. Sorry if it offends you though, it's kinda unnatural for a young kid to have a relationship, at least for me.

Again, condolences.

Elusive
07-26-2015, 12:02 PM
Dang. Condolences.

Anyways, the only thing I found that is weird is that you have an 11-year old gf. Sorry if it offends you though, it's kinda unnatural for a young kid to have a relationship, at least for me.

Again, condolences.

The news were wrong she was 17 when she died, not 11. We went to the same school together.

Areodax
07-26-2015, 12:04 PM
The news were wrong she was 17 when she died, not 11. We went to the same school together.

I see.

Usual human mistakes.

iFrostSpark
07-26-2015, 12:05 PM
Damn, condolences.Thread is too sad, i gotta leave

Hans
07-26-2015, 03:11 PM
Sorry for the loss, but I'm still pretty skeptic with this. But I thought to myself "In the other thread, he said his girlfriend died. That thread's pretty old." I thought you couldn't have just made up this right now.

And I thought what could you even gain from this?

My condolences, hope you wrote an epitaph for her as a token of the last requim.

Herac
07-26-2015, 03:40 PM

Im forcing myself to believe this. It seems kinda suspicious but...

Hans
07-26-2015, 03:48 PM
Im forcing myself to believe this. It seems kinda suspicious but...

What would he even gain from this? If he wants to feed out sympathy, that would be low.

And read this thread: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?221345-I-need-serious-help&highlight=Tifa it's an old thread, and he clearly stated his girlfriend died.

Herac
07-26-2015, 04:09 PM
What would he even gain from this? If he wants to feed out sympathy, that would be low.

And read this thread: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?221345-I-need-serious-help&highlight=Tifa it's an old thread, and he clearly stated his girlfriend died.

I truly believe this guy but after the whole thing that MySpice did I'm not sure what to believe.

Hans
07-26-2015, 04:12 PM
I truly believe this guy but after the whole thing that MySpice did I'm not sure what to believe.

Oh u mesn thecancer thing or the rape thing

Herac
07-26-2015, 04:18 PM
Oh u mesn thecancer thing or the rape thing

The cancer thing. It really made me mad.

Elusive
07-26-2015, 06:09 PM
You guys can believe what you want, i can care less.

peck
07-26-2015, 10:33 PM
What would he even gain from this?

The thrill and shock. Though I prefer not to have any opinion on these things.

Elusive
07-26-2015, 10:59 PM
The thrill and shock. Though I prefer not to have any opinion on these things.

Prior to why i didn't make a thread before. This is only for those that knew her, ask me whatever if you don't believe me, if not then i don't even know anymore, i don't understand.

peck
07-26-2015, 11:01 PM
Prior to why i didn't make a thread before. This is only for those that knew her, ask me whatever if you don't believe me, if not then i don't even know anymore, i don't understand.

I prefer not to have opinions in these things as I said :P You can assume I go either way, but i'm not.

Elusive
07-26-2015, 11:08 PM
I prefer not to have opinions in these things as I said :P You can assume I go either way, but i'm not.

I didn't mean you when i said to ask me whatever. That was towards the ones that knew her.

Muscleman
07-27-2015, 01:40 PM
I haven't made an official thread about this yet so i thought i should. And it's been really bothering me too that no one knows what really happened, i already told most my friends what happened but some of you still don't know yet. As i said in a thread before, i told everyone that she quit because we broke up. That's not true, she died in a car accident coming home from a birthday party last year on February. First of all, i never really played Gt much because most my friends played the game League of Legends and i was in a big clan. So only she played Growtopia a lot, she got 2 wotds piece of cake, she would always tell me about it and how she wanted to beat Fredi in WOTDs. Then when she passed away, i started playing on her account to get WOTD for a world she was making called Salarians, but i never did and then i tried again with another world called CRISIS. To be honest it was hard to farm gems to sb while i was so dedicated to my league of legends clan with my friends at school, like i said she won 2 wotds no problem. Then i started going to school less and less playing Growtopia a lot. This is when my grades went down hard and i got sent to a continuation school and lost all contacts with my friends that played League of legends so i played Growtopia even more than ever. So far i've created 10 world projects and none got wotd yet.

People that need to know.
Tifa's Friends(in order from top to bottom in my friend's list)-

Megazork
Equine
Trice
DjSummertime
iNer0
Vange
Aquarml
PonyGarYellow
Vitality
Coinman
Giraffes
Parpul
Watari

-----
These are the friends i made while using the name Tifa before i changed it to Elusive.

AramSevag
Coooki
Rubicon

----
Friends that need to know.

1Conan
Mahmoud
Play360

I would do the same if I were you. I would bathe myself in emotions and act all fine and dandy even if its not. I would not let anybody else worry about my problems but as time passes by the gravity of the situation would eventually bring me down even further and I would be forced to shout out all my problems just to get a sense of relief. When I read this post I immediately thought about my girlfriend and what would happen to me/her if I/she died. The thought of it just saddens me. Condolences...

*crawls back into cave*

Aly
07-27-2015, 02:41 PM

Are you lying? I did some research on the "car crash" link you posted and found that the kids in the article are really aged 1-11

There are even photos of the children in this particular article about the car crash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2560753/Mother-4-kids-killed-fiery-Calif-crash.html

That's really low for making up a lie like this, it's disgusting to lie about someones death.

I checked Tifa's profile as well, "she" was posting on the date you said "she" "died" you logged onto her account right after "she" died huh?

Elusive
07-27-2015, 04:54 PM
Are you lying? I did some research on the "car crash" link you posted and found that the kids in the article are really aged 1-11

There are even photos of the children in this particular article about the car crash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2560753/Mother-4-kids-killed-fiery-Calif-crash.html

That's really low for making up a lie like this, it's disgusting to lie about someones death.

I checked Tifa's profile as well, "she" was posting on the date you said "she" "died" you logged onto her account right after "she" died huh?

What else is there to say other than to say i posted the wrong news article. As much as i would love chitchatting with you all, I'm not sharing you the real info and you can believe what you want.

Aly
07-27-2015, 04:56 PM
What else is there to say other than to say i posted the wrong news article. As much as i would love chitchatting with you all, I'm not sharing you the real info and you can believe what you want.

SURE LMAO!!!! How do you even post the wrong news article? You read the article and saw that the girl was "11" Why didn't you say earlier that it was the "wrong article" until I called you out?

Elusive
07-27-2015, 05:00 PM
SURE LMAO!!!! How do you even post the wrong news article? You read the article and saw that the girl was "11" Why didn't you say earlier that it was the "wrong article" until I called you out?

Haha this is somewhat so hilarious to me. There's something i wanna say but i don't think it's good for me.

BallsOfLove
07-27-2015, 05:00 PM
i remember this drama :'^)

Aly
07-27-2015, 05:04 PM
Haha this is somewhat so hilarious to me. There's something i wanna say but i don't think it's good for me.

Say it then? This story is total bullcrap, who is actually falling for this crap?

You're a compulsive liar aren't you?

You even pretended to be a girl in the past, you are TIFA.

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?120524-I-m-Back!!

Elusive
07-27-2015, 05:18 PM
Say it then? This story is total bullcrap, who is actually falling for this crap?

You're a compulsive liar aren't you?

You even pretended to be a girl in the past, you are TIFA.

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?120524-I-m-Back!!

This must all be so amusing to some, i'm surprised someone actually found out but i mean it's not like i covered up my tracks so well.

I didn't make this lie up for no reason. I can tell you that i'm not Tifa, and she was my girlfriend in real life. That's all i can say.

Aly
07-27-2015, 05:21 PM
This must all be so amusing to some, i'm surprised someone actually found out but i mean it's not like i covered up my tracks so well.

I didn't make this lie up for no reason. I can tell you that i'm not Tifa, and she was my girlfriend in real life. That's all i can say.

You said that you guys broke up before she "passed on", why do you still have her passwords?

If I broke up with my BF/GF, I would change all my passwords.

The timeline doesn't add up at all.

Elusive
07-27-2015, 05:24 PM
You said that you guys broke up before she "passed on", why do you still have her passwords?

If I broke up with my BF/GF, I would change all my passwords.

The timeline doesn't add up at all.

That's the thing, i would too if i could. Lulz to those that know me in real life.

Hans
07-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Kekekekek

I got tricked by someone.

It wasn't a very nice troll, and I'm pretty sure your reason is just as worse for this troll. Kek. But I can't assume, can I?

peck
07-27-2015, 08:35 PM
lol

I got tricked by someone.

It wasn't a very nice troll, and I'm pretty sure your reason is just as worse for this troll. But I can't assume, can I?

That's why it's best to doubt and not give any sort of attention :P I just find it fishy when people try to throw lies over lies (which gather more attention) and admit them them to be lies for another slate. I've not seen a real IG death because to those who it actually happen to, don't talk about it and will lie only once to grownoob_69's friends.

Herac
07-28-2015, 12:02 AM
gg Im glad Aly had the balls to speak up I didnt believe it either.

Elusive no point in making up lies.

Elusive
07-28-2015, 12:03 AM
That's why it's best to doubt and not give any sort of attention :P I just find it fishy when people try to throw lies over lies (which gather more attention) and admit them them to be lies for another slate. I've not seen a real IG death because to those who it actually happen to, don't talk about it and will lie only once to grownoob_69's friends.

You know nothing of which lies are true and which ones aren't.

peck
07-28-2015, 12:07 AM
You know nothing of which lies are true and which ones aren't.

Should I just pretend you never posted this?

Here are some threads you should read if you haven't already.

Tifa's deepest darkest secret (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?74572-Tifa-s-deepest-darkest-secret-REVEALED!)
Here I tried to lie toeveryone that i've always been using the account but as a boy instead.
---

What happened to Tifa? (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?140371-What-happened-to-Tifa&highlight=Tifa)
Here i told everyone that i wasn't Tifa and that she quit.
---

I need serious help... (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?221345-I-need-serious-help&highlight=Tifa)
Here i explained the truth in a post somewhere the thread.

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 12:18 AM
This is idiotic. Don't listen to this guy. He himself said that we didn't know which were lies and which were the truth. Why do you feel sympathetic to him by replying? He's just another attention seeker.

Elusive
07-28-2015, 12:18 AM
I might as well tell you all anyways since you idiots think i'm making this lie up for attention. Search real hard, what was my original account before i stole this one. The account's banned for a reason. I'm surprised some of you haven't asked me yet. It's a shame some of you old forumers don't know yet. And i'm surprised Elbin fell for my lie.

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 12:22 AM
I might as well tell you all anyways since you idiots think i'm making this lie up for attention. Search real hard, what was my original account before i stole this one. The account's banned for a reason. I'm surprised some of you haven't asked me yet. It's a shame some of you old forumers don't know yet. And i'm surprised Elbin fell for my lie.

And your girlfriend...?

Well that's private information if you care to reveal it to our community or not.

Pikasack
07-28-2015, 03:00 AM
Oh wow, i didn't know any of that, i always though you were Tifa and then you changed your name to Elusive, i guess you just didnt want to talk about it...

My condolences to you, and anybody else who is hurt right now by a family member/loved one passing away.

Elusive
07-28-2015, 03:08 AM
Oh wow, i didn't know any of that, i always though you were Tifa and then you changed your name to Elusive, i guess you just didnt want to talk about it...

My condolences to you, and anybody else who is hurt right now by a family member passing away.

You should probably read the entire thread.

Equine
07-28-2015, 03:41 AM
Here, since we already know of your lie, I'll add even more points to confirm it's falsity!

1) This thread was brought up within 12 hours of me calling you a femboy as a joke. (Giraffes/Bob Will saw this occur)

2) Tifa AKA you claimed to be 17, yet the news said 11. There's pictures as well as the father's claims. If he didn't know his daughter's age, then something would be up. That, and Huffington tends to actually look INTO things.

3) Female Tifa (Your imaginary girlfriend) was active LESS then a year ago, getting WOTD. This was before any of the threads you stated if I'm right.

4) I don't even think the original Tifa was American (At least the flag wasnt).

5) You still use the same outfit that 'Tifa' used. (This is beside the point, but still a viable fact)

I thought you were better than this. You used to be a great person, but NOW you fake deaths AND bring up some innocent family's loss? That's not just rude, thats inhumane. Stay away from me ingame, this is pathetic.

Elusive
07-28-2015, 04:02 AM
Here, since we already know of your lie, I'll add even more points to confirm it's falsity!

1) This thread was brought up within 12 hours of me calling you a femboy as a joke. (Giraffes/Bob Will saw this occur)

2) Tifa AKA you claimed to be 17, yet the news said 11. There's pictures as well as the father's claims. If he didn't know his daughter's age, then something would be up. That, and Huffington tends to actually look INTO things.

3) Female Tifa (Your imaginary girlfriend) was active LESS then a year ago, getting WOTD. This was before any of the threads you stated if I'm right.

4) I don't even think the original Tifa was American (At least the flag wasnt).

5) You still use the same outfit that 'Tifa' used. (This is beside the point, but still a viable fact)

I thought you were better than this. You used to be a great person, but NOW you fake deaths AND bring up some innocent family's loss? That's not just rude, thats inhumane. Stay away from me ingame, this is pathetic.

Yes please continue to believe in that i'm Tifa, I actually don't mind, as long as i'm still playing this game. All my accounts have been banned other than this one and i'm not able to create anymore accounts unless i use another device. Pretty sure soon this one will be too.

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 04:53 AM
Yes please continue to believe in that i'm Tifa, I actually don't mind, as long as i'm still playing this game. All my accounts have been banned other than this one and i'm not able to create anymore accounts unless i use another device. Pretty sure soon this one will be too.
If you aren't banned then your other accounts aren't banned.

Aly
07-28-2015, 05:03 AM
If you aren't banned then your other accounts aren't banned.

There's such a thing known as "ban evasion".

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 05:04 AM

Exactly...

Pikasack
07-28-2015, 05:45 AM

The Elusive GrowID is a name changed version of Tifa fyi.

Elusive
07-28-2015, 05:46 AM
I'll just say my final farewells on this thread. lol this is so hilarious, this community(including the mods/devs).

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 05:54 AM
I'll just say my final farewells on this thread. lol this is so hilarious, this community(including the mods/devs).

You're just bluffing. Desperate.

peck
07-28-2015, 05:56 AM
You're just bluffing. Desperate.

Bluffing? Sounds like he just gave up.

Aly
07-28-2015, 05:59 AM
The Elusive GrowID is a name changed version of Tifa fyi.

I know???????? He's claiming to have other accounts but they have been banned, I'm not sure if they are true or not.

Rubie
07-28-2015, 06:22 AM
None of this makes sense.. Even before u said the article wasn't the "real" article and that they made a mistake, that the 11 year old girl was really 17, that would have made her mother 12 when she had her as the mother was 29. Dude you definitely have some problems for trying to get us to believe this story is related to Tifa. It's a very sad news story of real human tragedity and for you to exploit it in this way is just wrong making u appear to be quite disturbed.

I do remember talking to Tifa a few times and her telling me she lived in the Fresno, ca area (or maybe it was you in her account that I had the talk with idk now). She also told me about her bf getting perma banned in gt. His ign was skillzette. I also knew skillzette and dude if that is you, wow you have really sunk way below the depths of Hell.

Elusive
07-28-2015, 06:32 AM
None of this makes sense.. Even before u said the article wasn't the "real" article and that they made a mistake, that the 11 year old girl was really 17, that would have made her mother 12 when she had her as the mother was 29. Dude you definitely have some problems for trying to get us to believe this story is related to Tifa. It's a very sad news story of real human tragedity and for you to exploit it in this way is just wrong making u appear to be quite disturbed.

I do remember talking to Tifa a few times and her telling me she lived in the Fresno, ca area (or maybe it was you in her account that I had the talk with idk now). She also told me about her bf getting perma banned in gt. His ign was skillzette. I also knew skillzette and dude if that is you, wow you have really sunk way below the depths of Hell.

Haven't i..

Elusive
07-28-2015, 07:59 PM
Bumpp my time is clicking...

FaridXGT
07-28-2015, 09:11 PM
I also knew skillzette and dude if that is you, wow you have really sunk way below the depths of Hell.

Amen my friend.

Elusive
07-29-2015, 04:37 PM
I just love how mods won't take action on this because this account was created with a different ip so they have no proof this is the legit account that connects to the game. Can't blame them for this on their part, I already knew nothing was going to happen.

peck
07-29-2015, 05:08 PM
I just love how mods don't take action on this because this account was created with a different ip so they have no proof this is the legit account that connects to the game. Can't blame them for this on their part, I already knew nothing was going to happen.

Created and logged in* they don't really check creation. It's all on a log. Even if you were worthy of a ban I think there are more annoying people to look through, you're just being fed to the forums at the moment in an intense phoenix wright style in my head.

Conan
07-29-2015, 05:59 PM
What the heck is this?

Elusive
07-29-2015, 06:16 PM
Created and logged in* they don't really check creation. It's all on a log. Even if you were worthy of a ban I think there are more annoying people to look through, you're just being fed to the forums at the moment in an intense phoenix wright style in my head.

Don't believe me, read this thread (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?187976-Goodbye), supposedly this account should have already been perma-banned along with all my other alt accounts, Riven (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?173108-Riven), LOKSTER (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?173122-LOKSTER) and there's more but i don't remember.

peck
07-29-2015, 06:22 PM
Don't believe me, read this thread (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?187976-Goodbye), supposedly this account should have already been perma-banned along with all my other alt accounts, Riven (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?173108-Riven), LOKSTER (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?173122-LOKSTER) and there's more but i don't remember.

I never doubted you so you can relax a bit. I still stand for what I said, reread it without the idea of me accusing you of something.

Elusive
07-29-2015, 06:22 PM
I can say that this name does hold it's glory...

peck
07-29-2015, 06:24 PM
What the heck is this?

More dirty laundry for you and your goons! (https://youtu.be/hNjbx_-BtP8?t=24s)

I can say that this name does hold it's glory...
When has it ever

Elusive
07-29-2015, 06:27 PM
More dirty laundry for you and your goons! (https://youtu.be/hNjbx_-BtP8?t=24s)

When has it ever

Peck me .

peck
07-29-2015, 06:33 PM
Peck me .

Just so you know peck means kiss or jab.

Elusive
07-29-2015, 08:49 PM
Even if you were worthy of a ban I think there are more annoying people to look through

Funny how 2 players that have made a post in this thread have been banned already after you said this.
And you're saying ban evading a perma-ban isn't worthy of a ban?

peck
07-29-2015, 08:58 PM
Funny how 2 players that have made a post in this thread have been banned already after you said this.
And you're saying ban evading a perma-ban isn't worthy of a ban?

Not for the reasons you'd wish for. It's worthy of a ban, but as I said theres real pests atm and you're just eh. If you wanna get banned you gotta do more.86615

If you have something to say to me send a PM because this thread is 2 peep conversation.