PDA

View Full Version : What?

ElectroDream
07-26-2015, 06:40 AM
When did this change?

Creaturtle
07-26-2015, 06:47 AM
When did this change?

Weird, yesterday it was only 30 seconds.

GT_PIJUS
07-26-2015, 06:48 AM
I hate this rule so much,haha.

Seriously though.

Edwardson97
07-26-2015, 06:48 AM
They did that cause of the bots that we're constently spamming threads, also to help stop people from double posting.

lukj2001
07-26-2015, 06:50 AM
I love how everyone flocks to ElectroDream but ignores my post, which was written before hers.

Yes. I am jealous. But I am even more disgusted by how corrupt these people are...

ElectroDream
07-26-2015, 06:51 AM
They did that cause of the bots that we're constently spamming threads, also to help stop people from double posting.

This is a little bit inconvenient for me because I love to hop in and hop off threads, like get in a thread, reply, run, reply, run, reply, and so on. And it only takes me like a minute to post another reply, and it ain't a spammy one.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how everyone flocks to ElectroDream but ignores my post, which was written before hers.

Yes. I am jealous. But I am even more disgusted by how corrupt these people are...

Wait, you made a similar thread? I'm sorry.

lukj2001
07-26-2015, 06:54 AM
This is a little bit inconvenient for me because I love to hop in and hop off threads, like get in a thread, reply, run, reply, run, reply, and so on. And it only takes me like a minute to post another reply, and it ain't a spammy one.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, you made a similar thread? I'm sorry.

Not blaming you. But society is corrupt. Which is why fads and fashion is a lie. It is corrupt. All corrupt.

Tbh I'm jealous of your wealth, popularity, creativity, and imagination.

peck
07-26-2015, 06:54 AM

It has to do with your subject title and luck. I don't believe i've seen your thread (or just ignored it from the title).

Festivity
07-26-2015, 06:56 AM
Ugh I hate this rule. It was fine until they changed 30 seconds to 120 seconds, but we gotta deal with it, right?

lukj2001
07-26-2015, 06:57 AM
It has to do with your subject title and luck. I don't believe i've seen your thread (or just ignored it from the title).

Those are the smallest factors.

"Oh, its STYX and Templars! What is this amazing thing?"
"Omg Electro wrote a thread I have to respond to it! Notice me senpai!" -Festivity
"Wowow Hercule? PigFarmer? FanFreeze? Icyfrost? Wow I talk to famous people!"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh crap festivity really came

ElectroDream
07-26-2015, 06:57 AM
Ugh I hate this rule. It was fine until they changed 30 seconds to 120 seconds, but we gotta deal with it, right?

want it or not, we'll all have to deal with it.

Festivity
07-26-2015, 07:06 AM
Those are the smallest factors.

"Oh, its STYX and Templars! What is this amazing thing?"
"Omg Electro wrote a thread I have to respond to it! Notice me senpai!" -Festivity
"Wowow Hercule? PigFarmer? FanFreeze? Icyfrost? Wow I talk to famous people!"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh crap festivity really came

What? Got a problem with me replying to a sensible thread instead of a joke thread like "im totally not drunk"?

lukj2001
07-26-2015, 07:09 AM
What? Got a problem with me replying to a sensible thread instead of a joke thread like "im totally not drunk"?

No no no no there's nothing wrong :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

Berenice
07-26-2015, 07:14 AM
Weird, yesterday it was only 30 seconds.

I have no idea

BioTestificate
07-26-2015, 11:15 AM
I'll never be able to experience this popping out of my screen after I hit reply... yet, so I guess, good idea.