PDA

View Full Version : What I want most

GummiBear64
07-26-2015, 01:16 PM
I really want friends that would stay up all night with me to finish a game on multiplayer campaign. None of my friends would have the ability to stay up all night as they're weak like that.
My sister's boyfriend stayed up for two entire nights and days (iirc) and finished Borderlands 2. That's the sort of stuff I'd like to do with my friends but as mentioned above, they're all weaklings. *sigh*
T_T

|ThyLuigi|
07-26-2015, 01:19 PM
I wish I had more friends who play console.

Jeremy012
07-26-2015, 01:21 PM
I really want friends that would stay up all night with me to finish a game on multiplayer campaign. None of my friends would have the ability to stay up all night as they're weak like that.
My sister's boyfriend stayed up for two entire nights and days (iirc) and finished Borderlands 2. That's the sort of stuff I'd like to do with my friends but as mentioned above, they're all weaklings. *sigh*
T_T

I want you the most..

also i want to get the OP blood gems in bloodborne :crazy:

GummiBear64
07-26-2015, 01:31 PM
I wish I had friends that weren't weak.

I want you the most..

also i want to get the OP blood gems in bloodborne :crazy:

Aww :'>

ElectroDream
07-26-2015, 01:51 PM
That's still better than me, none of my IRL friends play games. And if they do, 1 hour and their moms will be calling them.

GummiBear64
07-26-2015, 11:04 PM
That's still better than me, none of my IRL friends play games. And if they do, 1 hour and their moms will be calling them.

But still, I prefer having friends that actually want to stay up all night and finish a game from start to finish with me. :/

craft3d
07-26-2015, 11:51 PM

p p p p pppppppppppppppp

PEASANT

|ThyLuigi|
07-26-2015, 11:53 PM
p p p p pppppppppppppppp

PEASANT

I is da bestest of de peasonts