PDA

View Full Version : New Post Recoil Timing

Tempting
07-26-2015, 05:29 PM
The forum administrators quadrupled the amount of time you need to wait between posts (30s -> 2 minutes)

|ThyLuigi|
07-26-2015, 06:27 PM
The forum administrators quadrupled the amount of time you need to wait between posts (30s -> 2 minutes)

It's probably because of the spam we had yesterday in the Tavern.

GT_PIJUS
07-26-2015, 06:28 PM
I would be ok with 1 minute,but 2 WHOLE minutes?
I'm not patient enough ;.;

GAMEFREAK
07-26-2015, 06:29 PM
Possibly because of that "Rainy Wind" girl yesterday?

26FtW26
07-26-2015, 06:39 PM
Wat did RainyWind do?
I WANNA GET SPOOKD

GAMEFREAK
07-26-2015, 08:54 PM
Wat did RainyWind do?
I WANNA GET SPOOKD

She got around 300 posts within 2 hours.. If she kept going she would have passed boomer within a week. :crazy:

PolarisHD
07-26-2015, 09:00 PM
She got around 300 posts within 2 hours.. If she kept going she would have passed boomer within a week. :crazy:

How did she get 300 posts in 2 hours? Spamming threads? Replying to threads?

GAMEFREAK
07-26-2015, 10:05 PM
How did she get 300 posts in 2 hours? Spamming threads? Replying to threads?

She would reply to people and they would hate on her, she would reply back and it kept going on and on.

A lot of forumers here are always trying to find something to fight about (< this was very amusing) so it was no surprise she would get a high post count, until her posts got deleted.

Boomer
07-26-2015, 10:20 PM
ಠ_ಠ

This is not cool. 2 Minutes is 2 long.

PolarisHD
07-26-2015, 10:21 PM
She would reply to people and they would hate on her, she would reply back and it kept going on and on.

A lot of forumers here are always trying to find something to fight about (< this was very amusing) so it was no surprise she would get a high post count, until her posts got deleted.

How did she reply to people? Like what kind of replies did she make? Why did people hate on her?

Sorry. I'm really curious on what happened. xD

Aerodactics
07-26-2015, 10:24 PM
It's probably because of the spam we had yesterday in the Tavern.It happened to mine to, I was posting another post after a post. Then it said, " You have to wait 30 seconds until you can post again ". This is already added before that spam yesterday.

GAMEFREAK
07-26-2015, 10:34 PM
How did she reply to people? Like what kind of replies did she make? Why did people hate on her?

Sorry. I'm really curious on what happened. xD

Some dude: *makes a new thread* "Hey everyone, new wiz staff discussion thread"

Her: "Sorry this belongs in the wizard staff discussion sub-forum"

This was funny because he actually believed her and went to look for it.:nope:

PolarisHD
07-26-2015, 10:40 PM
Some dude: *makes a new thread* "Hey everyone, new wiz staff discussion thread"

Her: "Sorry this belongs in the wizard staff discussion sub-forum"

This was funny because he actually believed her and went to look for look for it.:nope:

Lmao. I can already imagine how the drama went. lol

peck
07-26-2015, 10:57 PM

Too easy to flame since people try to get flamed unintentionally (wanting attention as well)

XDCorez
07-26-2015, 10:57 PM
Lol see her posts and you'll find out how annoying asf it is.

peck
07-26-2015, 10:59 PM

Not even drama. It was easy obvious fishing that everyone who posted were so oblivious to.

PolarisHD
07-26-2015, 11:09 PM
Lol see her posts and you'll find out how annoying asf it is.

I personally found it entertaining. Like, seriously. I had a fun time reading some of them. People were
feeding her (aka the troll)Time to go back searching for them.

Not even drama. It was easy obvious fishing that everyone who posted were so oblivious to.

Ikr. They forgot Rule 16.

raqk
07-27-2015, 12:16 AM
ಠ_ಠ

I agree, two minutes is way too long. I don't post every twenty seconds or anything, but sometimes even that is too long given certain situations.

GIGeo
07-27-2015, 12:18 AM
ಠ_ಠ

Well its annoying. However it does help...In some ways.