PDA

View Full Version : True but impossible facts:

Sweetiehh
07-26-2015, 06:41 PM
SO, I got bored and decided to create one of these type of posts. :)

So, you have a post a fact that's true, but also impossible.
Soo I'll start off: Your left hand has NEVER touched your left elbow, and your right hand has NEVER touched your right elbow.

Wonder how many more posts people will post. Make sure it's impossible but true.:crazy:

Swaginaut
07-26-2015, 06:42 PM
Youve never had a life.

Sweetiehh
07-26-2015, 06:43 PM
You've never had a life.

:crazy: Whatt? xD

|ThyLuigi|
07-26-2015, 09:05 PM
You have never seen your eyeballs layed out in front of you on a table.

Bilalhassan101
07-26-2015, 09:14 PM
Youve never had a life.

I actually agree

Edwardson97
07-26-2015, 09:18 PM
SO, I got bored and decided to create one of these type of posts. :)

So, you have a post a fact that's true, but also impossible.
Soo I'll start off: Your left hand has NEVER touched your left elbow, and your right hand has NEVER touched your right elbow.

Wonder how many more posts people will post. Make sure it's impossible but true.:crazy:
well thats not impossible...

Sweetiehh
07-26-2015, 09:23 PM
well thats not impossible...

You sure? I can't, all my friends cant, my family can't, so..

Jeremy012
07-26-2015, 09:51 PM
Fact:

Nasa discovered basically earth 2.0 a bigger version of our earth (about 60% bigger). They call it Kepler-452b probably the most wierd code name for earth 2.0.

But to get there would actually... In fact probably take years maybe even a century cause of its distance from earth

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zl3mys.jpg

And i dont think nasa is even sure that it could support life as they only took pictures of it, but i wonder if there are other people there. Maybe there will be a zebra-giraffe animal or whatever.

Bizarro
07-26-2015, 09:57 PM
Fact:

Nasa discovered basically earth 2.0 a bigger version of our earth (about 60% bigger). They call it Kepler-452b probably the most wierd code name for earth 2.0.

But to get there would actually... In fact probably take years maybe even a century cause of its distance from earth

And i dont think nasa is even sure that it could support life as they only took pictures of it, but i wonder if there are other people there. Maybe there will be a zebra-giraffe animal or whatever.

You mean light years right?

PolarisHD
07-27-2015, 02:00 AM
You mean light years right?

Light years measures distance. In that sentence, he was referring to the amount of time it would take to get there.

dirknkobe
07-27-2015, 02:03 AM
Fact:

Well nasa isn't going into space

Mark Chong
07-27-2015, 02:18 AM
Humans can't fly and sit on the rainbows and poop rainbows and eat chicken nuggets up there with McDonald mascot with KFC uncle dancing his butt off with the secret recipe leaking through his butt and employees pushing it back into his butt and burger King eating burgers infront of Unicorns and leps then balloon boys start flying everywhere with chicken in its mouth then it rained chickens without me realising that I didn't use a fullstop
Srry

Bilalhassan101
07-27-2015, 08:29 PM
Humans can't fly and sit on the rainbows and poop rainbows and eat chicken nuggets up there with McDonald mascot with KFC uncle dancing his butt off with the secret recipe leaking through his butt and employees pushing it back into his butt and burger King eating burgers infront of Unicorns and leps then balloon boys start flying everywhere with chicken in its mouth then it rained chickens without me realising that I didn't use a fullstop
Srry

That is all.. So true

Aram Sevag
07-27-2015, 08:44 PM
Fact:

The Earth-Kepler-452b distance is estimated to be around 13 250 000 billion kilometers. The fastest drone is supposed to reach the planet in around 20 million years. It was detected by the Kepler drone, hence why the name Kepler-452b.

They didn't take pictures because no actual telescopes can visualize it. All they saw was a light curb, and by observing the variations of the light, they deduced the planet type.

26FtW26
07-27-2015, 09:13 PM
The Earth-Kepler-452b distance is estimated to be around 13 250 000 billion kilometers. The fastest drone is supposed to reach the planet in around 20 million years. It was detected by the Kepler drone, hence why the name Kepler-452b.

They didn't take pictures because no actual telescopes can visualize it. All they saw was a light curb, and by observing the variations of the light, they deduced the planet type.

*** no
it's just that

they sent snoop dogg there 69 000 000 years ago with 99999999999 tons of weed so he'll never run out of it. he checkd it out and gave nasa the info and now, he's back with more weed than ever.

wanna learn to 420 blaze it just like snoop dogg? check my latest guide!

IceMyth
07-27-2015, 10:36 PM
Fact:

That Means we Have A Better Shot at Finding Life On Space WellIf Its Almost like Earth( The green planet) That Means There might be Water And Air For Something Living!!

Aram Sevag
07-27-2015, 10:44 PM
That Means we Have A Better Shot at Finding Life On Space WellIf Its Almost like Earth( The green planet) That Means There might be Water And Air For Something Living!!

*In the spaceship*

Man 1: How much time is left until we arrive?
Man 2: Only 20 million years left.

IceMyth
07-27-2015, 11:08 PM
*In the spaceship*

Man 1: How much time is left until we arrive?
Man 2: Only 20 million years left.

Well Not Gonna Go On A Spaceship And See it .... Like Make a Better telescope That can be able to see Whats Going On There... if There IS Life We Have To Find Them Before They Find us ....Lol

Refuz
07-28-2015, 02:29 AM
a man cannot be pregnant

TheHelper
07-28-2015, 02:33 AM
I bet you can't lick the tip of your elbow.

DynPlaysGT
07-28-2015, 01:34 PM
Srry

Excuse me, WHAT?! Lol