PDA

View Full Version : my cousin died

Invalid
07-27-2015, 01:09 AM
:cry: she was at this camp and she was in a boat and they stopped the boat to let everyone get in the water so she went in to cool off, the carbon monoxide that comes out of the boat did something and she rolled her eyes back in her head and put her arms up everyone on the boat thought she was joking they were like "oh look what Jordan did" and they laughed but then they got worried because she didn't come up and she drowned :cry: :cry: I wasn't at the camp her mom told my mom who is telling me this right now :cry:

I am crying right now typing this

Drearys
07-27-2015, 01:14 AM
When did this happen?! That's horrible! Where you two close? How old was your cousin? I've never heard of such a thing. Good luck coping with your loss. Sometimes talking about it helps.
I find it ironic that they have a Wikihow for this, but I'm going to keep this here for you to look at.
http://www.wikihow.com/Cope-With-the-Death-of-a-Cousin
If you ever need anyone to talk to, please don't hesitate to message me.

Swaginaut
07-27-2015, 01:15 AM
Anyone who tells you to move this to drama is a jerk.
if your are not lying, i am very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how it feels to lose your cousin and i feel deeply for you. Like when my uncle died...

Well i hope you can mentally recover asap and best of luck to your family
Have a virtual hug :hug:

Invalid
07-27-2015, 01:17 AM
Anyone who tells you to move this to drama is a jerk.
if your are not lying, i am very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how it feels to lose your cousin and i feel deeply for you. Like when my uncle died...

Well i hope you can mentally recover asap and best of luck to your family
Have a virtual hug :hug:

I would never lie about something so saddening
thanks

Herac
07-27-2015, 01:19 AM
Im sorry bud, loosing a loved one sucks, stay strong. You have my condolences.

Ritzy
07-27-2015, 01:20 AM
Thats really horrible, I hope you feel better.

IceMyth
07-27-2015, 09:36 PM
Im so Sorry.. I Really Feel Your Pain. Hope You And Your Family Feel Better Soon..

Danielaaaa
07-27-2015, 09:42 PM
This is so sad... I hope you recover soon from this... God bless you and your family, she is in a better place...

ezereal
07-27-2015, 09:43 PM
:cry: she was at this camp and she was in a boat and they stopped the boat to let everyone get in the water so she went in to cool off, the carbon monoxide that comes out of the boat did something and she rolled her eyes back in her head and put her arms up everyone on the boat thought she was joking they were like "oh look what Jordan did" and they laughed but then they got worried because she didn't come up and she drowned :cry: :cry: I wasn't at the camp her mom told my mom who is telling me this right now :cry:

That's so sad dude.... Hope u will cheer up dude....

ASAD
07-27-2015, 09:46 PM

This is so sad that I am crying, for real.
Inshaala I hope she goes to heaven.

Cheer up by thinking she's in heaven a better place than earth.

Applez
07-27-2015, 09:52 PM
Its ok

U always got uncle applez

TheWizard
07-27-2015, 09:59 PM
I feel sorry for you! :cry::cry::cry: I hope she is in a better place now, and again i feel so sorry for you:cry::cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Its ok

U always got uncle applez

You are just :nope:

fiona
07-27-2015, 10:01 PM
That is so sad to hear...
It's horrible to lose someone close to you.
I know how it feels, I lost my grandfather about 2 years ago, I would visit him every week without fail.
And when he passed away, I couldn't believe it and I still can't believe it after all this time.I cried for like 2 hours after I heard the news.
I sincerely hope that you are handling this well.
Don't hold back your tears when you cry or you will just cry even more...:hug:

PonyGarYelow
07-27-2015, 10:05 PM
My condolences. I am sorry for your loss.. Just remember that humans are like flowers. The most beautiful ones get picked first, and your cousin must have been an amazing flower. Keep on living life, and live on not only for your sake, but for her sake too.

JakeFrost
07-27-2015, 10:09 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this man. If you need a shoulder to lean on, you can always feel free to message me. I hope you get through this man.

Applez
07-27-2015, 10:10 PM
I feel sorry for you! :cry::cry::cry: I hope she is in a better place now, and again i feel so sorry for you:cry::cry:

- - - Updated - - -

You are just :nope:

What did i do

26FtW26
07-27-2015, 10:26 PM
Aww, man.
If you are speaking the truth, I am sorry for your loss. If you are lying, there's a special place in hell for people like you.

peck
07-27-2015, 11:54 PM
Isn't that the case of lake travis (http://kxan.com/2015/06/22/teen-who-drowned-in-lake-travis-had-carbon-monoxide-in-her-system/) sure is a low chance for the cousin to be a forumer here. But i'm just a silly skeptic.

Liammagoo
07-28-2015, 12:08 AM
Isn't that the case of lake travis (http://kxan.com/2015/06/22/teen-who-drowned-in-lake-travis-had-carbon-monoxide-in-her-system/) sure is a low chance for the cousin to be a forumer here. But i'm just a silly skeptic.
Hm.
Published June 22nd.
OP was told about the incident today, when the death would've occurred a month ago.

Anyway, if you're not fibbing, I'm really sorry for your loss. She went out in a horrible way, laughed at by her 'friends'.

peck
07-28-2015, 12:13 AM
Hm.
Published June 22nd.
OP was told about the incident today, when the death would've occurred a month ago.

*if he's not fibbing and has an alternate news story

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 12:20 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS FUNNY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is why you don't get attached to mere humans. You become friends with immortals. This is an example why. Serves the OP right. His fault for getting attached <3<3

Drama come to me

SlickMonster
07-28-2015, 12:20 AM
im so sorry your cousin sounds like a good person now she is at last in peace i hope your are okay

Aquarious
07-28-2015, 12:32 AM
Oh my gosh, I'm sorry for your loss. I can understand that this must be tough for you and your family right now, if you ever need some comfort please feel free to message me. (You can message Dreary too :o)

MrQB
07-28-2015, 12:39 AM
God bless you and your family. Your cousin IS in a better place.

Invalid
07-28-2015, 12:40 AM

I LIVE BY LAKE TRAVIS WHAT THE HELL?!?

but no her name is Jordan and she lives a few hours away from me.

Probation_gt
07-28-2015, 12:42 AM
Condolence. :(

bagel124
07-28-2015, 12:43 AM
I'm so, so sorry for your loss. The death of a loved one is very sad. Hopefully your family recovers soon from this horrible tragedy. You have my condolences.

Megazork
07-28-2015, 12:50 AM
My condolences. I hope you feel better some time soon.

Aerials
07-28-2015, 01:12 AM
I'm truly sorry for your loss. You have my condolences.

Mr.Hankey
07-28-2015, 02:20 AM

Death sucks :l

What sucks even more is that we all have to deal with it some day, I suggest you cry it all out.

hammerkraz
07-28-2015, 07:21 AM
My deepest condolences :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Stay strong

Meercats
07-28-2015, 07:26 AM
Im truly sad about what happened.If u are lonely and need friends to talk to i will make time for that :) i will never leave someone being sad ;) so if u have anytime for me to meet u thats a pleasure :) btw were u both so close to each other?

GAMEFREAK
07-28-2015, 08:01 AM
I'm having trouble deciding if I should believe that is true or not after this. (http://kxan.com/2015/06/22/teen-who-drowned-in-lake-travis-had-carbon-monoxide-in-her-system/) The stories are pretty similar and it's a pretty big coincidence that you're cousin "moved on" the same way and at the same place as the girl in the story, don't you think? This happened on June 12 and there hasn't been any other reports of any other deaths besides this one recently besides this one. Sarah Pool - the girl in the story - wasn't at a camp though - she was with people from a church group, pretty similar..

What you're saying is too close to what's in the article to be true, the chance of this actually happening is very miniscule.

wsw1359
07-28-2015, 08:03 AM
Cheer up..

Psycho
07-28-2015, 08:14 AM

I'm sorry for your loss, your cousin is in a better place now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is why you don't get attached to mere humans. You become friends with immortals. This is an example why. Serves the OP right. His fault for getting attached <3<3

Drama come to me
See you when your mommy dies, kid.

Coinman32
07-28-2015, 11:53 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drama come to me

/fp What the HELL is wrong with you. As if you wouldnt be sad of someone in your family died. I see a ban coming your way.

26FtW26
07-28-2015, 12:44 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drama come to me

"Drama come to me" welp, I guess that's what happens when parents are too lazy to do real parenting and just let their kid sit in front of a screen for the whole goddamn day.

initialG
07-28-2015, 12:55 PM
my deepest condolences goes to you and your family , stay strong cheer up. :)

estonia537
07-28-2015, 01:01 PM
Oh No! :nope: Thats horrible! :cry: I'm very sorry for your loss! :hug:

ImAPogo
07-28-2015, 01:04 PM
This thread reminds me of my grandfather...

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 01:10 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, your cousin is in a better place now.

See you when your mommy dies, kid.

/fp What the HELL is wrong with you. As if you wouldnt be sad of someone in your family died. I see a ban coming your way.

"Drama come to me" welp, I guess that's what happens when parents are too lazy to do real parenting and just let their kid sit in front of a screen for the whole goddamn day.

You may think I'm uncivilized, crazy, or anything.

I would love for my parents to die. Even better, go to hell! Ahahaha

Wow my parents disgust me. Oh so much.

BoredSozes
07-28-2015, 01:12 PM

You're gonna regret that when they're really gone.

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 01:13 PM
You're gonna regret that when they're really gone.

I'll use them and throw them away like a piece of trash.

Invalid
07-28-2015, 01:18 PM

thats just... sad..

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 01:29 PM
thats just... sad..

Exactly! But sad in your perspective :DDDD

Aly
07-28-2015, 01:34 PM

Sometimes I can't tell if you're a troll or just a really weird person with messed up values, Your responses make me lmao.

atwistoffate
07-28-2015, 01:38 PM

Idk how a 14 year old has this mentality.

Sad life

Herichot
07-28-2015, 02:54 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drama come to me

... Jeffrey

hammerkraz
07-28-2015, 02:56 PM

Time for me to interveen Lukj2001 stop this bad behaviour at once I suggest you see a doctor because no NORMAL human being will say that

Mossey822
07-28-2015, 03:37 PM
Wow. Thats a really sad way to go...

Im sorry for your lose.:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

.-. Thats just...wrong. No one should think that. I hope you are joking.

Boomer
07-28-2015, 03:59 PM
Sorry to hear this bro. My condolences.

Applez
07-28-2015, 04:22 PM

Show this to your parents and you'll die before them. :)

iHateThis
07-28-2015, 07:03 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drama come to me

Get out of your stupid fantasy world and face the facts.

Quit calling us mere humans, as if your better.

Nobody does live forever, so you must honestly a sad sad little loner.

peck
07-28-2015, 07:06 PM

. .

ASAD
07-28-2015, 07:10 PM

Yea..... You wish the ones that raised you, that gave you food and water, shelter and whatnot to go to hell, they took the pain to raise you and that's nothing think about the labour pain your mother took. This is nothing.

Be grateful that you even have parents to look after you.

Tempting
07-28-2015, 07:13 PM
Losing a family member is a really sad thing. It's never happened to me, so I can't really tell from personal experience.. I do hope you manage to feel better somehow. Hang in there.

Polar
07-28-2015, 07:16 PM

Wow. So sorry to hear that :( stay strong! You'll get through this <3

Makarow
07-28-2015, 11:23 PM

Condolence To Your Cousin Dude :( is That A New Born Child?

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 11:39 PM
Sometimes I can't tell if you're a troll or just a really weird person with messed up values, Your responses make me lmao.

I'm not trolling. But I'm only a weird person with messed up values from your perspective. I'm a genius and a god to myself <3

Idk how a 14 year old has this mentality.

Sad life

It's called wisdom through experience!

... Jeffrey

Quiet, fool! That could get you in prison for invasion of privacy <3

Time for me to interveen Lukj2001 stop this bad behaviour at once I suggest you see a doctor because no NORMAL human being will say that

"Bad" is only your perspective and opinion. I am very good from my perspective ;)

He still has the point though. It's our fault for being attached with mortals knowing that someday we will just throw away our hard-earned memories with them, because we mourned. But that doesn't mean we're wrong for doing that.

Lukj, I was once like this, but I'm sure you have a good reason for this as I did.

^^^Once like this. Why not now? Because you have only discovered half of the truth. If you discover the whole truth you would understand.

Wow. Thats a really sad way to go...

Im sorry for your lose.:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

.-. Thats just...wrong. No one should think that. I hope you are joking.

"Wrong". Perspective again. I'm not joking.

Show this to your parents and you'll die before them. :)

There is a low chance that I'll die before them. Show this to my parents? I think they've lost hope in me already.

In your perspective I may be in my "stupid fantasy world" but I am facing the facts, and I have the truth.
I won't quit calling you humans. Because that is what you are. Ironic, saying "face the facts" when I say the facts.

Yea..... You wish the ones that raised you, that gave you food and water, shelter and whatnot to go to hell, they took the pain to raise you and that's nothing think about the labour pain your mother took. This is nothing.

Be grateful that you even have parents to look after you.

I am grateful. But I am also greedy. I'm more greedy and selfish than grateful.

atwistoffate
07-28-2015, 11:40 PM
I'm not trolling. But I'm only a weird person with messed up values from your perspective. I'm a genius and a god to myself <3

It's called wisdom through experience!

Quiet, fool! That could get you in prison for invasion of privacy <3

"Bad" is only your perspective and opinion. I am very good from my perspective ;)

^^^Once like this. Why not now? Because you have only discovered half of the truth. If you discover the whole truth you would understand.

"Wrong". Perspective again. I'm not joking.

There is a low chance that I'll die before them. Show this to my parents? I think they've lost hope in me already.

In your perspective I may be in my "stupid fantasy world" but I am facing the facts, and I have the truth.
I won't quit calling you humans. Because that is what you are. Ironic, saying "face the facts" when I say the facts.

I am grateful. But I am also greedy. I'm more greedy and selfish than grateful.

Yup.. Nothing will change the mind of a psychopath

Bob Will
07-28-2015, 11:41 PM
My cousin died from cancer when I was 10ish

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 11:43 PM
Yup.. Nothing will change the mind of a psychopath

In your opinion I'm a psychopath but not in my opinion <3

- - - Updated - - -

My cousin died from cancer when I was 10ish

Good thing it was when you were young.

Pluvio
07-28-2015, 11:50 PM
why would a boat emit carbon monoxide? If that was the case, the camp needs better safety standards and a checkup from whatever health department. The carbon monoxide would've spread through out the lake and would've killed the other people in there.
Anyways I'm so sorry for your loss... /cry 💔😪😕

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 11:52 PM
Why aren't you guys responding? Come out and play with me!

iHateThis
07-29-2015, 12:52 AM
Why aren't you guys responding? Come out and play with me!

Okay then.

How can you call us humans?

I mean, you are obviously a human and not a giraffe, so why use it as an insult.

Also BTW, Nobody lives forever, so good luck making any friends who are immortal.

Megazork
07-29-2015, 12:55 AM
. .

Not so surprising this post got ignored.

Zfert
07-29-2015, 01:20 AM
Alright, this thread has taken a turn for the worse.

My condolences Invalid. Sorry for your loss.

Closing thread. Dont feed the trolls.