PDA

View Full Version : WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?

SilverEagle
07-27-2015, 04:06 AM
i think its wrong

sonsoftanked
07-27-2015, 04:10 AM
ugh haven't we had enough of these threads (btw i say let people do what they do long as it don't effect me badly go for it) only thing i didnt like was when a couple of people wanted to change the US flag into rainbows that's when its like ok no leave the flag but it pretty much turned into a joke a little after that

coolc123
07-27-2015, 04:12 AM
what's the point of this? technically speaking it's their choice and what position are we in to judge? people subject to changes and we are suppose to adapt along with those changes as in live with it...

Megazork
07-27-2015, 04:17 AM
Click bait man, it's click bait. Abandon thread, we gonna get some radical keyboard homos in here and it's gonna blow.

notanotheroneofthesethreads.jpg

Hans
07-27-2015, 04:22 AM
Another one of these threads?

No thanks. MagicalFishy will blow this up and I don't wanna die. Duh.

KKcupcake
07-27-2015, 04:26 AM
i think its okay ((i'm a supporter))
but
you're setting yourself up for some big big trouble.
discussing homosexuality on the Internet is a bad idea.

SilverEagle
07-27-2015, 04:31 AM
i think its okay ((i'm a supporter))
but
you're setting yourself up for some big big trouble.
discussing homosexuality on the Internet is a bad idea.

I know what i'm putting myself into. I'm doing this so i can let people know whats right.

iJubilant
07-27-2015, 04:32 AM
I find that it is ok to homosexual.
Since everyone finds it normal for men & women relationship, what is the diff with men & men women & women?
Everyone has a stand, right, equality, power to choose who they like.
If they announce to their family/ friends they are homo, then they have lots of audacity, gumption, guts and panache to do that.

SilverEagle
07-27-2015, 04:34 AM
Leviticus 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."

God gave man and woman a command. That command was to fill the earth. Homosexuality cannot carry out this command.

Calling homosexuality ok is like calling murder ok.

KKcupcake
07-27-2015, 04:36 AM
Leviticus 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."

God gave man and woman a command. That command was to fill the earth. Homosexuality cannot carry out this command.

stop stop stop stop stop
stopstop
you're probably being offensive to some people now
just let this thread die, please.
you're adding fuel to the fire, salt to a wound.

sonsoftanked
07-27-2015, 04:36 AM

killing someone is not the same plus murder is a crime
Edit: not saying much more want this thread to die

HerobrineFan
07-27-2015, 04:37 AM

MagicalFishy Some Random Thread :

Though homosexuality is wrong, we have to respect them.

Or something.

Linkoftime
07-27-2015, 04:39 AM

Wait your saying its wrong cause the bible says its wrong? WOW *clap* *clap* Man of the year right here

Zfert
07-27-2015, 04:41 AM
These types of threads have had a history of turning nasty, and this one is already starting to get there. Closing thread before it becomes more of a problem.