PDA

View Full Version : SilentC quit

PainFull
07-27-2015, 09:06 AM
:cry::cry: SilentC is quitting cause his got scammed 23Dls. tell him to not quit in SILENTCGT here the picture he giving his Wls
:cry::cry::cry:

PainFull
07-27-2015, 09:37 AM
I have no idea who SilentC is. Also, he's not quitting. It's just to get tokens and a few donations
Lels ya U right all gtopian that he pull was his friend lels i'm such a noob to believe it lels:poop:

SpeedFreakz
07-27-2015, 09:43 AM
No offence ok but why he/she quit bcuz he/she got scam a dls. He/She Not a Gamer

PainFull
07-27-2015, 09:46 AM
Um..... Ya,maybe,kind of i think:poop:

Makarow
07-27-2015, 09:47 AM
He got scammed by??

Shadin Siddique
07-27-2015, 09:58 AM
He talks like a Drama King,no offence.
Also,if he got scammed,he shouldn't say he got scammed publicly. Just let him and his friends do the stuffs instead of all players donating him. He can still work up and earn those diamond locks back! :D

But HOW did he get scammed anyways?

- - - Updated - - -

He got scammed by??

We aren't allowed to single out a person here in the forums,so they won't tell you the name of the "scammer".

26FtW26
07-27-2015, 10:35 AM
He talks like a Drama King,no offence.
Also,if he got scammed,he shouldn't say he got scammed publicly. Just let him and his friends do the stuffs instead of all players donating him. He can still work up and earn those diamond locks back! :D

But HOW did he get scammed anyways?

- - - Updated - - -

We aren't allowed to single out a person here in the forums,so they won't tell you the name of the "scammer".

LMAO
I don't think you get it. The mods won't give a damn as long as nobody starts bashing him.
Hell, if I told you that GTT scammed me once of 100+ wls worth of items, the mods wouldn't do crap XD
Oh wait, I just did.
let the games begin