PDA

View Full Version : fnaf 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

SwafGaming
07-27-2015, 09:09 AM
So i played Fnaf 4! Which has ALOT of secrets and easter eggs

im stuck in the night 3 with Bonnie & Chica ( i dont hear breathing so i always lose )

and scott announced that he will Put something Entire Different in hallowen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

P.S : i was wondering why some forumers like ( ParkourDevil ) hate fnaf 4?

C3n
07-27-2015, 09:15 AM
So i played Fnaf 4! Which has ALOT of secrets and easter eggs

im stuck in the night 3 with Bonnie & Chica ( i dont hear breathing so i always lose )

and scott announced that he will Put something Entire Different in hallowen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

P.S : i was wondering why some forumers like ( ParkourDevil ) hate fnaf 4?

I'm pretty pissed off in FNAF 4, why?
Is so hard to hear breathing sounds and it just pops out giving jump scares when opening the flashlight.

SwafGaming
07-27-2015, 09:22 AM
Is so hard to hear breathing sounds and it just pops out giving jump scares when opening the flashlight.

IKR.but i like getting jumpscared :3

When my bros were sleeping i couldnt so i went playing fnaf 1 20/20/20/20 Mode

at 5AM foxy jumpscared me and i screamed loud and went sleeping :crazy::crazy:

FinPhoen
07-27-2015, 09:23 AM
It's fine for you to like fnaf and discuss about it but when you just start throwing up about it and shoving it down everyone's throats, it's just annoying.

C3n
07-27-2015, 09:26 AM
But hey. The developers of FNAF said, they will make a movie about FNAF, the background story about who is this phone guy, the kid from part 4 and how did our character end up at the pizza place in the first place. it might be an interesting movie.

SwafGaming
07-27-2015, 09:30 AM
But hey. The developers of FNAF said, they will make a movie about FNAF, the background story about who is this phone guy, the kid from part 4 and how did our character end up at the pizza place in the first place. it might be an interesting movie.

I HAVE TO WATCH IT!

CCJX
07-27-2015, 09:31 AM

Im waiting for it... YESSSSSS I LOVE FNAF 4 EVA #FNAF4EVA hehe :nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

C3n
07-27-2015, 09:32 AM
Im waiting for it... YESSSSSS I LOVE FNAF 4 EVA #FNAF4EVA hehe :nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

I notice that by looking at your Freddy Profile

SwafGaming
07-27-2015, 09:36 AM

I HAVE TO WATCH IT!

SpeedFreakz
07-27-2015, 09:39 AM
Anyone know this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrZmSEe66hA

Jeremy012
07-27-2015, 10:20 AM
* thought the game was gonna be released in halloween
*sets up open beta or whatever
*pretty much has 80-90% of the game already
*thought game was only a trilogy turns out it will probably never end (or until nobody cares anymore)
*cant believe nobody is sick of this game yet
*pretty repetitive and rage enducing
*feel like the HUD(?) was made in microsoft word
*just downright unfair for people without earphones/headphones, hell even ones with the pc's that dont have speakers (me)
*no more cameras so there are probably like 4-5 new (pretty dull) areas
*about some kid which just has the worst life ever
*from doors, to lights, to balloon boy music, to closing the doors manually. I rate 5/10 for innovation
*Overall just should've been a trilogy, but i feel like scott(?) is just milkin this series(?) like they have a milk drinking problem

*also saw a post about a fnaf movie. No, just no some things just shouldn't exist

26FtW26
07-27-2015, 10:29 AM
* thought the game was gonna be released in halloween
*sets up open beta or whatever
*pretty much has 80-90% of the game already
*thought game was only a trilogy turns out it will probably never end (or until nobody cares anymore)
*cant believe nobody is sick of this game yet
*pretty repetitive and rage enducing
*feel like the HUD(?) was made in microsoft word
*just downright unfair for people without earphones/headphones, hell even ones with the pc's that dont have speakers (me)
*no more cameras so there are probably like 4-5 new (pretty dull) areas
*about some kid which just has the worst life ever
*from doors, to lights, to balloon boy music, to closing the doors manually. I rate 5/10 for innovation
*Overall just should've been a trilogy, but i feel like scott(?) is just milkin this series(?) like they have a milk drinking problem

*also saw a post about a fnaf movie. No, just no some things just shouldn't exist

If you actually bought all the 4 games for a horror experience, you are plain stupid.

JzoneGamer
07-27-2015, 10:35 AM
I bought Fnaf 4 yesterday and since it needs sounds, meh it's just a display app now. I played 1-3 without sounds but can't play 4... Tu scewwy 4 mi :crazy:

Mark Chong
07-27-2015, 10:39 AM
Anyone know this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrZmSEe66hA

Yes,use to use that vid to scare my friends:crazy:

SpeedFreakz
07-27-2015, 10:51 AM
Yes,use to use that vid to scare my friends:crazy:

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Psycho
07-27-2015, 12:07 PM
scottgames.com
http://scottgames.com/4.jpg

Jeremy012
07-27-2015, 01:05 PM
If you actually bought all the 4 games for a horror experience, you are plain stupid.

I did pretty much all of them 1 is probably my favorite since it was pretty new at that time, when i heard 2 was out i was honestly suprised since the games been out for only a few weeks (at least from when i played 1). Although 2 pretty much felt samey it had enough new stuff to keep me going in it.

When i heard 3 was coming out i thought to myself 'huh, 3 games this will probably be the last one because reasons'. It really didn't have to much tension in it as all i hd to pretty much do is click a button for the one animatronic to not come to me (very cheeky :rolleyes: )

Anyway when 4 was kind of released i thought 'well, i did not expect that'. So i played it got confused at first but i got use to it, problem was that i dont have speaker on my PC so it was just me closing the door and hoping that bonnie or whatever isn't there. It was a pretty big slap to the face to me so i pretty much stopped playing since i have a BIG disadvantage.

So im not saying Fnaf is a bad horror experience because it isn't, i just think that the trilogy would be the perfect ending. But what do i know im just a guy who doesn't have speakers for his XP PC :<

i also think fnaf 4 is not necesarry but pls dont hate

26FtW26
07-27-2015, 01:11 PM
I did pretty much all of them 1 is probably my favorite since it was pretty new at that time, when i heard 2 was out i was honestly suprised since the games been out for only a few weeks (at least from when i played 1). Although 2 pretty much felt samey it had enough new stuff to keep me going in it.

When i heard 3 was coming out i thought to myself 'huh, 3 games this will probably be the last one because reasons'. It really didn't have to much tension in it as all i hd to pretty much do is click a button for the one animatronic to not come to me (very cheeky :rolleyes: )

Anyway when 4 was kind of released i thought 'well, i did not expect that'. So i played it got confused at first but i got use to it, problem was that i dont have speaker on my PC so it was just me closing the door and hoping that bonnie or whatever isn't there. It was a pretty big slap to the face to me so i pretty much stopped playing since i have a BIG disadvantage.

So im not saying Fnaf is a bad horror experience because it isn't, i just think that the trilogy would be the perfect ending. But what do i know im just a guy who doesn't have speakers for his XP PC :<

i also think fnaf 4 is not necesarry but pls dont hate

People play it to uncover the story, not to get spooked...

GummiBear64
07-27-2015, 01:24 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/abqpw5.gif

Anyway, I think it's a terrible series. The game gets repetitive, the lore is overrated.

Boomer
07-27-2015, 01:45 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/abqpw5.gif

Anyway, I think it's a terrible series. The game gets repetitive, the lore is overrated.

Pewds is unfazed. :crazy:

BioTestificate
07-27-2015, 02:18 PM
Pewds is unfazed. :crazy:

Poods got tired of Chica's ^:poop:
^=cupcakes

GTLighty
07-27-2015, 02:25 PM
It's fine for you to like fnaf and discuss about it but when you just start throwing up about it and shoving it down everyone's throats, it's just annoying.

Exactly. I love the game and story behind it, but most of the fandom spams like 'omg did you see foxy's eye in the jumpscare there's liek a small crack omg!!!!11!' I love the game and the idea but when people get annoying with it acting like their animatronics and they are so cool because they play a game, just doesn't seem right :sweatdrop:

DeathSkull
07-28-2015, 01:31 AM

You have to be patient. Its always delayed.

Masqueraded
07-28-2015, 03:04 AM
FNAF was definitely unique and horror-inducing, however, it has become dried out. The new one is so simple. While improving the jumpscares, it lacks in gameplay and the unique aspect. The characters are really cool, it is just the gameplay…so monotonous.

The only reason I keep going is to piece together the never-ending story…if there is one. It began as what I believed to be animatronics possessed by the murdered children to some traumatic experience of a boy there. I sometimes wonder if there is a story, or if the completely random oppurtunies for plot-holes are the selling point.

Either way, the games are great! I just wish it had ended or perhaps switched the gameplay up. I cannot understand how people worship every detail…

Noxauno
07-28-2015, 10:28 PM
Scott actually added an update to fnaf 4 to make the breathing easier to hear. You would have to invrease the volume x10 go actually get a good quality sound.But dont worry then ending is worth the jumpscares and frustration.

is worth the jumpscares and frustration