PDA

View Full Version : help with teacher!

Mosegh
07-27-2015, 11:32 AM
i used to have this techer and he was a great techer but now i dont have him and im actually sad because he was a great techer and we had lots of fun even though i annoyed him so lots.
how do i overcome these feels?

Houdini
07-27-2015, 11:39 AM
Hello i can see you have a problem with a "teacher" well try to find him by name. Try to /msg (Write in his name) dont write anthing more just see if he's online if he is then /msg (his name) and a message for him to see. :) Or you can try to find a new teacher. I could help :)

Mosegh
07-27-2015, 11:46 AM
Hello i can see you have a problem with a "teacher" well try to find him by name. Try to /msg (Write in his name) dont write anthing more just see if he's online if he is then /msg (his name) and a message for him to see. :) Or you can try to find a new teacher. I could help :)
i mean real life techer. i didnt put this in growtopa forums.

PolarisHD
07-27-2015, 11:53 AM
Time is a great healer.

How to /msg IRL?

SpeedFreakz
07-27-2015, 11:55 AM
Time is a great healer.

How to /msg IRL?

Via Email or Poster Card :crazy:

PolarisHD
07-27-2015, 11:58 AM
Via Email or Poster Card :crazy:

Touchè.

10lolis

PannyFlan
07-27-2015, 12:49 PM
I know your feel ;-;.
I have 3 awesome teachers, and the best one would always help me with my grammer and speaking, and sometmes we goof off and one time we went to movie theater in winter break. That was the first time I went to the movie theaters c:! My other one was my favorite art teacher, and she always teach us art, doing new things to discover what we should try, unlike mym thst teacher who make us free draw. My third one is so dramatic, I did annoyed her so many times, but we still have great times.
I would send a email or postcard to your teacher, or if you have a teacher at your school and they still chat or friends with your favorite teacher, ask her if you can give him/her a message.

BioTestificate
07-27-2015, 01:03 PM
Kinda off-topic: When practice teachers teaches the lesson better than the teacher...And it just happened to me also just a week ago. Everyone rode the feel train.

GummiBear64
07-27-2015, 01:16 PM
Oh God, i'm laughing so hard.

Help, I can't breathe :(

Quick, listen to a breathing video.

Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale.

Herac
07-27-2015, 02:54 PM
This seems like a problem you should email support.

support@growtopiagame.com