PDA

View Full Version : Going on holiday! Apps for long car journies?

Kieran2820
07-27-2015, 09:45 PM
Ok so in about 30 mins i will be setting off to go to spain! Leaving this a bit late, ik xD
So i need some app/game suggestions to go on while i am in the car. No internet, ios 6.1 and under (i am using an ipod touch 4th gen), just an app or game that kills time.
If none of you can think of anything, i would be willing to draw your characters. Here An example of my drawing. 86396 NO DRAGONS OR HORSES.
Thanks, i will also be inactive on the forums for the next 2 weeks due to my holiday in spain so cya soon!
REPLY ASAP
Thanks!

ASAD
07-27-2015, 09:48 PM
Ok so in about 30 mins i will be setting off to go to spain! Leaving this a bit late, ik xD
So i need some app/game suggestions to go on while i am in the car. No internet, ios 6.1 and under (i am using an ipod touch 4th gen), just an app or game that kills time.
If none of you can think of anything, i would be willing to draw your characters. Here An example of my drawing. 86396 NO DRAGONS OR HORSES.
Thanks, i will also be inactive on the forums for the next 2 weeks due to my holiday in spain so cya soon!
REPLY ASAP
Thanks!

Download tons of random games :crazy:
And bye have a safe journey.

PonyGarYelow
07-27-2015, 09:50 PM
Towelfight 2 is an amazing game that will keep you occupied for hours. It is so fun, and I got to the final boss level, but then, I accidentally wiped my character data. D:

Star warfare 2 is also a very nice game. Both games require a lot of grinding in order to not have a hard time, so that kills a lot of time.

Applez
07-27-2015, 09:50 PM
Flappy Bird

ASAD
07-27-2015, 09:52 PM
Flappy Bird

Is that even available?

Applez
07-27-2015, 09:55 PM
Is that even available?

It is if u downloaded it before they removed it lol

Kieran2820
07-28-2015, 03:26 PM
Towelfight 2 is an amazing game that will keep you occupied for hours. It is so fun, and I got to the final boss level, but then, I accidentally wiped my character data. D:

Star warfare 2 is also a very nice game. Both games require a lot of grinding in order to not have a hard time, so that kills a lot of time.
Thanks for the suggestions! It's a shame none work though. Towelfight crashes whenever i tap the start button (i guess it's my crap device) and starwarfare isn't compatible for my ipod 4. Thanks anyway!

Flappy Bird
No nooo nope naaa nay NEVER

Staying at a hotel tonight so i will have some more time to download stuff. Will be setting off for another 8 hour journey tomorrow. Helppppp.

MyLegGuy
07-28-2015, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! It's a shame none work though. Towelfight crashes whenever i tap the start button (i guess it's my crap device) and starwarfare isn't compatible for my ipod 4. Thanks anyway!

No nooo nope naaa nay NEVER

Staying at a hotel tonight so i will have some more time to download stuff. Will be setting off for another 8 hour journey tomorrow. Helppppp.

Get one of the Zenonia games. The only mobile games I ever liked.

Kieran2820
07-28-2015, 03:56 PM

Downloaded zenonia 4 a few months ago. Did a bit and eventually found it boring and repetitive, but thanks!

ImNotAmerican
07-28-2015, 04:02 PM
Terraria and Minecraft. Go ahead and try playing with your siblings. Maybe you'll enjoy.

Aram Sevag
07-28-2015, 04:09 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kieran2820
07-28-2015, 04:20 PM
Terraria and Minecraft. Go ahead and try playing with your siblings. Maybe you'll enjoy.

I have both of them. I guess i will give them a go in the car tomorrow :D

GingerSoup
07-28-2015, 04:56 PM
Instead of playing games, I recommend to download some good photo editing apps amd take nice photos and edit them. Thats what i do, i do it with my dslr and send pictures to ipad.