PDA

View Full Version : Coming out.

lolgal96
07-27-2015, 10:36 PM
This is probably going to be awkward, but here goes.

I'm gay.

I've honestly known since the seventh grade about it, but I never wanted to tell anyone until now.

I told my mom and she's honestly really chill about it, but she (kinda) already knew.

But she asked me today, and I told her the truth.

I hope you guys don't hate me for this.

iElephantGT
07-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Why would anyone hate you for being gay? You're a human, and I can't just hate you for a choice you had made. I'm sure that nobody will really care. Way to come out of your shell and tell the truth! :)

Liammagoo
07-27-2015, 11:01 PM
Nobody should hate someone who who they love. It takes strong maturity and braveness to open up like this, and I salute you for this. Well done!
(Oh, a surgery says 1% of the population consider themselves homo, so you're with another 70 million people out there!)

PannyFlan
07-27-2015, 11:12 PM
Good job.
Most people say love is only by women and male, but that is incorrect.
Love can be anyway kind of love, even with man and man, women and women, or even women and 2 mens!
Those who tried to show off with a girl and guy together trying to be lovely dovey and broke up in 2 weeks, compare to a guy and guy who is truly in love and will love till the end.

lolgal96
07-27-2015, 11:13 PM
thanks, you guys. so far my family is really accepting of me. my brother has another sister, through his dad's side, and she's also gay. so my both of my brother's sisters are gay. i'm glad my family is so accepting of me and no one cares.

Tre
07-27-2015, 11:20 PM
Good for you, you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are, and you have an awesome family !

lolgal96
07-27-2015, 11:51 PM
Good for you, you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are, and you have an awesome family !

thanks! (:

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 12:12 AM
Even though I do look down on homosexual beings, I will commend you for being honest. Though this extremely stupid bravery might kill you one day.

craft3d
07-28-2015, 01:07 AM
If it's what you know and believe in, don't let it stop you. Be the best you can be, and don't let others put you down. You're beautiful either way in whatever love path you choose.

Just believe.

IceMyth
07-28-2015, 01:10 AM
Even though I do look down on homosexual beings, I will commend you for being honest. Though this extremely stupid bravery might kill you one day.

Whats Your Problem ...He is Being Brave and Telling Forums .. Dont Have To Tell Him Dat .. Bruh ...

peck
07-28-2015, 01:19 AM
Whats Your Problem ...He is Being Brave and Telling Forums .. Dont Have To Tell Him Dat .. Bruh ...

He hasn't said anything mean. Except for the strangely worded ending.

Myrred
07-28-2015, 01:30 AM
for being so brave :yeah::yeah:

*hugs* :hug::hug::hug:

lolgal96
07-28-2015, 01:32 AM
(: awwee thank you all so much for the love and support (:

atwistoffate
07-28-2015, 02:15 AM
Ummm..... Congrats!

aooki
07-28-2015, 02:17 AM
:hat: Pleasure to meet Yah :hat:

Mr.Hankey
07-28-2015, 02:17 AM
Nah man, it won't.

Invalid
07-28-2015, 02:18 AM

I'm gay.

I've honestly known since the seventh grade about it, but I never wanted to tell anyone until now.

I told my mom and she's honestly really chill about it, but she (kinda) already knew.

ayyyyy lmao

lolgal96
07-28-2015, 02:25 AM
you are all beautiful cinnamon rolls too good for this world this is great having people accept me for who i am

bagel124
07-28-2015, 02:29 AM
Good for you for coming out. Don't feel afraid to show who you really are.

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 02:41 AM
Nah man, it won't.

If you had my wisdom and experience, then you will realize the truth. But unfortunately the naive are too stubborn to listen.

Tre
07-28-2015, 02:54 AM
If you had my wisdom and experience, then you will realize the truth. But unfortunately the naive are too stubborn to listen.

This thread isn't about what you think is wrong or right. Please don't start putting negativity in this positive thread.

Aquarious
07-28-2015, 02:55 AM
It takes a lot of confidence and courage to come out to other people, especially your family. It's great that your mom and family took it well and understand how you feel.
You got my full support. :hug:

Masqueraded
07-28-2015, 03:14 AM
I wish you luck and a happy life. Ignore those who detest you for your orientation, for that is a shallow way to judge one. I have friends that have admitted to being homosexual and were not treated kindly, so do not let anything people say take a toll on you.

This thread isn't about what you think is wrong or right. Please don't start putting negativity in this positive thread.

I don't believe that was a right-wrong thing. I believe that is in accordance to what has happened to transgenders and many other types that religions consider wrong; extremists doing everything in their power to stop them…even by means of murder.

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 03:37 AM

It's not. But I'm saying that if you have my wisdom and experience you would understand. And why can't I put negativity into the thread?

Liammagoo
07-28-2015, 03:52 AM
It's not. But I'm saying that if you have my wisdom and experience you would understand. And why can't I put negativity into the thread?

Because the last thing we want to have is something to spoil a good thread.

Megazork
07-28-2015, 04:09 AM
But I'm saying that if you have my wisdom and experience you would understand.

​tries to stifle laughter

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 04:36 AM
Because you are "such" a wise 14 year old, sure dream on.

​tries to stifle laughter

No. I may not be wise but I have experience in this group.

And because I am 14 years old doesn't mean I can't be wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Because the last thing we want to have is something to spoil a good thread.

Spoiling a good thread? Hah, thats what you want. But not me.

lolgal96
07-28-2015, 04:44 AM
Good for you for coming out. Don't feel afraid to show who you really are.

thank you (:

- - - Updated - - -

It takes a lot of confidence and courage to come out to other people, especially your family. It's great that your mom and family took it well and understand how you feel.
You got my full support. :hug:

the only person i'm actually worried about is my uncle. he's an EXTREME conservative and he has a habit of insulting gay people. i'm afraid if i tell him, he'll hate me.

- - - Updated - - -

if it was a debate, it would be okay, but this is just me coming out as being a lesbian so...

Festivity
07-28-2015, 04:46 AM
Everybody is equal, mate. No, not the face equal, but, our bodies are. Be thankful you are alive! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and ignore the haters, society might hate you, but don't stop on what you want to be, :)
Good luck!

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 04:49 AM
thank you (:

- - - Updated - - -

the only person i'm actually worried about is my uncle. he's an EXTREME conservative and he has a habit of insulting gay people. i'm afraid if i tell him, he'll hate me.

- - - Updated - - -

if it was a debate, it would be okay, but this is just me coming out as being a lesbian so...

I'm not talking about your sexual preference, but about your bravery. Foolish bravery.

Edwardson97
07-28-2015, 04:50 AM
thats great that you came out. Don't worry. :hug:

PonyGarYelow
07-28-2015, 05:17 AM
I support you, and I think you are very brave for telling us all.

lolgal96
07-28-2015, 06:00 AM
I'm not talking about your sexual preference, but about your bravery. Foolish bravery.

how exactly is my bravery "foolish"?

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 06:04 AM
how exactly is my bravery "foolish"?

Its what gets you shot down.

Comment
07-28-2015, 06:04 AM
You are brave enough to even say those words!

Pikasack
07-28-2015, 06:16 AM
You found the courage to come out and tell us, which is definately something.

And why would we hate on you, it's just something you believe, and if you can't accept others beliefs, get out.

hammerkraz
07-28-2015, 07:24 AM
Its good that you "came out" now you can have peace at mind i will never hate you for this

lolgal96
07-28-2015, 05:11 PM
yes, yes, thank you all. i'm honestly so worried though because i'll have to eventually tell my aunt and uncle, but they're HUGE bigots and they'll hate me if they found out.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
07-28-2015, 05:14 PM
Nobody should hate you. I am happy you told us the truth, that was very mature. Your being brave for telling us and your mother. Tell your aunt and uncle, if they hate you then maybe they aren't the loving family you won't around you anymore.

craft3d
07-28-2015, 05:33 PM
I thought you were a girl. (???)

She is. She is becoming a lesbian.

lolgal96
07-28-2015, 05:57 PM
I thought you were a girl. (???)

i am??? how does that change anything???

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody should hate you. I am happy you told us the truth, that was very mature. Your being brave for telling us and your mother. Tell your aunt and uncle, if they hate you then maybe they aren't the loving family you won't around you anymore.

lol, i hate them anyway. they're such bigots and i can't stand them.

Aram Sevag
07-28-2015, 05:59 PM
I think you don't "Choose" to be gay. You're born like it.

That's what I've heard from homosexuals. If I'm wrong, sorry.

From the media*

iHateThis
07-28-2015, 06:01 PM
From the media*

No, from Homosexuals.

Isn't our fault people like you can't accept it and have to live like its the 1960's.

Its 2015, just accept it and man up.

No need to make excuses because of how much of a homophobic person you are.

lolgal96
07-28-2015, 06:09 PM

you're right, you don't choose.
i've kinda had an idea since i was younger i didn't really like boys (considering when i was 8 i kissed a girl on the lips)
but i really knew in seventh grade.

TheHelper
07-28-2015, 06:12 PM
Nice of you to say but still, gays are wrong. This is how.

1. It Is Not Marriage

Calling something marriage does not make it marriage. Marriage has always been a covenant between a man and a woman which is by its nature ordered toward the procreation and education of children and the unity and wellbeing of the spouses.

The promoters of same-sex “marriage” propose something entirely different. They propose the union between two men or two women. This denies the self-evident biological, physiological, and psychological differences between men and women which find their complementarity in marriage. It also denies the specific primary purpose of marriage: the perpetuation of the human race and the raising of children.

Two entirely different things cannot be considered the same thing.

2. It Violates Natural Law

Marriage is not just any relationship between human beings. It is a relationship rooted in human nature and thus governed by natural law.

Natural law’s most elementary precept is that “good is to be done and pursued, and evil is to be avoided.” By his natural reason, man can perceive what is morally good or bad for him. Thus, he can know the end or purpose of each of his acts and how it is morally wrong to transform the means that help him accomplish an act into the act’s purpose.

Any situation which institutionalizes the circumvention of the purpose of the sexual act violates natural law and the objective norm of morality.

Being rooted in human nature, natural law is universal and immutable. It applies to the entire human race, equally. It commands and forbids consistently, everywhere and always. Saint Paul taught in the Epistle to the Romans that the natural law is inscribed on the heart of every man. (Rom. 2:14-15)

3. It Always Denies a Child Either a Father or a Mother

It is in the child’s best interests that he be raised under the influence of his natural father and mother. This rule is confirmed by the evident difficulties faced by the many children who are orphans or are raised by a single parent, a relative, or a foster parent.

The unfortunate situation of these children will be the norm for all children of a same-sex “marriage.” A child of a same-sex “marriage” will always be deprived of either his natural mother or father. He will necessarily be raised by one party who has no blood relationship with him. He will always be deprived of either a mother or a father role model.

Same-sex “marriage” ignores a child’s best interests.

4. It Validates and Promotes the Homosexual Lifestyle

In the name of the “family,” same-sex “marriage” serves to validate not only such unions but the whole homosexual lifestyle in all its bisexual and transgender variants.

Civil laws are structuring principles of man's life in society. As such, they play a very important and sometimes decisive role in influencing patterns of thought and behavior. They externally shape the life of society, but also profoundly modify everyone’s perception and evaluation of forms of behavior.

Legal recognition of same-sex “marriage” would necessarily obscure certain basic moral values, devalue traditional marriage, and weaken public morality.

5. It Turns a Moral Wrong into a Civil Right

Homosexual activists argue that same-sex “marriage” is a civil rights issue similar to the struggle for racial equality in the 1960s.

This is false.

First of all, sexual behavior and race are essentially different realities. A man and a woman wanting to marry may be different in their characteristics: one may be black, the other white; one rich, the other poor; or one tall, the other short. None of these differences are insurmountable obstacles to marriage. The two individuals are still man and woman, and thus the requirements of nature are respected.

Same-sex “marriage” opposes nature. Two individuals of the same sex, regardless of their race, wealth, stature, erudition or fame, will never be able to marry because of an insurmountable biological impossibility.

Secondly, inherited and unchangeable racial traits cannot be compared with non-genetic and changeable behavior. There is simply no analogy between the interracial marriage of a man and a woman and the “marriage” between two individuals of the same sex.

6. It Does Not Create a Family but a Naturally Sterile Union

Traditional marriage is usually so fecund that those who would frustrate its end must do violence to nature to prevent the birth of children by using contraception. It naturally tends to create families.

On the contrary, same-sex “marriage” is intrinsically sterile. If the “spouses” want a child, they must circumvent nature by costly and artificial means or employ surrogates. The natural tendency of such a union is not to create families.
Therefore, we cannot call a same-sex union marriage and give it the benefits of true marriage.

7. It Defeats the State’s Purpose of Benefiting Marriage

One of the main reasons why the State bestows numerous benefits on marriage is that by its very nature and design, marriage provides the normal conditions for a stable, affectionate, and moral atmosphere that is beneficial to the upbringing of children—all fruit of the mutual affection of the parents. This aids in perpetuating the nation and strengthening society, an evident interest of the State.

Homosexual “marriage” does not provide such conditions. Its primary purpose, objectively speaking, is the personal gratification of two individuals whose union is sterile by nature. It is not entitled, therefore, to the protection the State extends to true marriage.

8. It Imposes Its Acceptance on All Society

By legalizing same-sex “marriage,” the State becomes its official and active promoter. The State calls on public officials to officiate at the new civil ceremony, orders public schools to teach its acceptability to children, and punishes any state employee who expresses disapproval.

In the private sphere, objecting parents will see their children exposed more than ever to this new “morality,” businesses offering wedding services will be forced to provide them for same-sex unions, and rental property owners will have to agree to accept same-sex couples as tenants.

In every situation where marriage affects society, the State will expect Christians and all people of good will to betray their consciences by condoning, through silence or act, an attack on the natural order and Christian morality.

9. It Is the Cutting Edge of the Sexual Revolution

In the 1960s, society was pressured to accept all kinds of immoral sexual relationships between men and women. Today we are seeing a new sexual revolution where society is being asked to accept sodomy and same-sex “marriage.”

If homosexual “marriage” is universally accepted as the present step in sexual “freedom,” what logical arguments can be used to stop the next steps of incest, pedophilia, bestiality, and other forms of unnatural behavior? Indeed, radical elements of certain “avant garde” subcultures are already advocating such aberrations.

The railroading of same-sex “marriage” on the American people makes increasingly clear what homosexual activist Paul Varnell wrote in the Chicago Free Press:

"The gay movement, whether we acknowledge it or not, is not a civil rights movement, not even a sexual liberation movement, but a moral revolution aimed at changing people's view of homosexuality."

10. It Offends God

This is the most important reason. Whenever one violates the natural moral order established by God, one sins and offends God. Same-sex “marriage” does just this. Accordingly, anyone who professes to love God must be opposed to it.

Marriage is not the creature of any State. Rather, it was established by God in Paradise for our first parents, Adam and Eve. As we read in the Book of Genesis: “God created man in His image; in the Divine image he created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them, saying: ‘Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it.’” (Gen. 1:28-29)

The same was taught by Our Savior Jesus Christ: “From the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female. For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother; and shall cleave to his wife.” (Mark 10:6-7).

Genesis also teaches how God punished Sodom and Gomorrah for the sin of homosexuality: “The Lord rained down sulphurous fire upon Sodom and Gomorrah. He overthrew those cities and the whole Plain, together with the inhabitants of the cities and the produce of the soil.” (Gen. 19:24-25)

lolgal96
07-28-2015, 06:14 PM

1. It Is Not Marriage

Calling something marriage does not make it marriage. Marriage has always been a covenant between a man and a woman which is by its nature ordered toward the procreation and education of children and the unity and wellbeing of the spouses.

The promoters of same-sex “marriage” propose something entirely different. They propose the union between two men or two women. This denies the self-evident biological, physiological, and psychological differences between men and women which find their complementarity in marriage. It also denies the specific primary purpose of marriage: the perpetuation of the human race and the raising of children.

Marriage is not just any relationship between human beings. It is a relationship rooted in human nature and thus governed by natural law.

Natural law’s most elementary precept is that “good is to be done and pursued, and evil is to be avoided.” By his natural reason, man can perceive what is morally good or bad for him. Thus, he can know the end or purpose of each of his acts and how it is morally wrong to transform the means that help him accomplish an act into the act’s purpose.

Any situation which institutionalizes the circumvention of the purpose of the sexual act violates natural law and the objective norm of morality.

Being rooted in human nature, natural law is universal and immutable. It applies to the entire human race, equally. It commands and forbids consistently, everywhere and always. Saint Paul taught in the Epistle to the Romans that the natural law is inscribed on the heart of every man. (Rom. 2:14-15)

It is in the child’s best interests that he be raised under the influence of his natural father and mother. This rule is confirmed by the evident difficulties faced by the many children who are orphans or are raised by a single parent, a relative, or a foster parent.

The unfortunate situation of these children will be the norm for all children of a same-sex “marriage.” A child of a same-sex “marriage” will always be deprived of either his natural mother or father. He will necessarily be raised by one party who has no blood relationship with him. He will always be deprived of either a mother or a father role model.

In the name of the “family,” same-sex “marriage” serves to validate not only such unions but the whole homosexual lifestyle in all its bisexual and transgender variants.

Civil laws are structuring principles of man's life in society. As such, they play a very important and sometimes decisive role in influencing patterns of thought and behavior. They externally shape the life of society, but also profoundly modify everyone’s perception and evaluation of forms of behavior.

Legal recognition of same-sex “marriage” would necessarily obscure certain basic moral values, devalue traditional marriage, and weaken public morality.

Homosexual activists argue that same-sex “marriage” is a civil rights issue similar to the struggle for racial equality in the 1960s.

This is false.

First of all, sexual behavior and race are essentially different realities. A man and a woman wanting to marry may be different in their characteristics: one may be black, the other white; one rich, the other poor; or one tall, the other short. None of these differences are insurmountable obstacles to marriage. The two individuals are still man and woman, and thus the requirements of nature are respected.

Same-sex “marriage” opposes nature. Two individuals of the same sex, regardless of their race, wealth, stature, erudition or fame, will never be able to marry because of an insurmountable biological impossibility.

Secondly, inherited and unchangeable racial traits cannot be compared with non-genetic and changeable behavior. There is simply no analogy between the interracial marriage of a man and a woman and the “marriage” between two individuals of the same sex.

Traditional marriage is usually so fecund that those who would frustrate its end must do violence to nature to prevent the birth of children by using contraception. It naturally tends to create families.

On the contrary, same-sex “marriage” is intrinsically sterile. If the “spouses” want a child, they must circumvent nature by costly and artificial means or employ surrogates. The natural tendency of such a union is not to create families.
Therefore, we cannot call a same-sex union marriage and give it the benefits of true marriage.

One of the main reasons why the State bestows numerous benefits on marriage is that by its very nature and design, marriage provides the normal conditions for a stable, affectionate, and moral atmosphere that is beneficial to the upbringing of children—all fruit of the mutual affection of the parents. This aids in perpetuating the nation and strengthening society, an evident interest of the State.

Homosexual “marriage” does not provide such conditions. Its primary purpose, objectively speaking, is the personal gratification of two individuals whose union is sterile by nature. It is not entitled, therefore, to the protection the State extends to true marriage.

By legalizing same-sex “marriage,” the State becomes its official and active promoter. The State calls on public officials to officiate at the new civil ceremony, orders public schools to teach its acceptability to children, and punishes any state employee who expresses disapproval.

In the private sphere, objecting parents will see their children exposed more than ever to this new “morality,” businesses offering wedding services will be forced to provide them for same-sex unions, and rental property owners will have to agree to accept same-sex couples as tenants.

In every situation where marriage affects society, the State will expect Christians and all people of good will to betray their consciences by condoning, through silence or act, an attack on the natural order and Christian morality.

In the 1960s, society was pressured to accept all kinds of immoral sexual relationships between men and women. Today we are seeing a new sexual revolution where society is being asked to accept sodomy and same-sex “marriage.”

If homosexual “marriage” is universally accepted as the present step in sexual “freedom,” what logical arguments can be used to stop the next steps of incest, pedophilia, bestiality, and other forms of unnatural behavior? Indeed, radical elements of certain “avant garde” subcultures are already advocating such aberrations.

The railroading of same-sex “marriage” on the American people makes increasingly clear what homosexual activist Paul Varnell wrote in the Chicago Free Press:

"The gay movement, whether we acknowledge it or not, is not a civil rights movement, not even a sexual liberation movement, but a moral revolution aimed at changing people's view of homosexuality."

10. It Offends God

This is the most important reason. Whenever one violates the natural moral order established by God, one sins and offends God. Same-sex “marriage” does just this. Accordingly, anyone who professes to love God must be opposed to it.

Marriage is not the creature of any State. Rather, it was established by God in Paradise for our first parents, Adam and Eve. As we read in the Book of Genesis: “God created man in His image; in the Divine image he created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them, saying: ‘Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it.’” (Gen. 1:28-29)

The same was taught by Our Savior Jesus Christ: “From the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female. For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother; and shall cleave to his wife.” (Mark 10:6-7).

Genesis also teaches how God punished Sodom and Gomorrah for the sin of homosexuality: “The Lord rained down sulphurous fire upon Sodom and Gomorrah. He overthrew those cities and the whole Plain, together with the inhabitants of the cities and the produce of the soil.” (Gen. 19:24-25)

Ever heard of being nice? I don't CARE if it goes against YOUR religion, it doesn't go against mine, and it's who I am. I can't believe I have to be afraid to be myself in this day and age. I can't wait to see the day where people like me will be considered normal and people won't preach to them at how wrong they are.

Tre
07-28-2015, 06:14 PM

1. It Is Not Marriage

This is false.

10. It Offends God

That's what your bible says? Ok. So what? That's not what the CONSTITUTION says, which is the LAW OF THE LAND.

lolgal96
07-28-2015, 06:16 PM
That's what your bible says? Ok. So what? That's not what the CONSTITUTION says, which is the LAW OF THE LAND.

i have christian friends who are totally for me and not against me, they never told me i'm wrong, so what's the other guy's problem?

Tre
07-28-2015, 06:18 PM
i have christian friends who are totally for me and not against me, they never told me i'm wrong, so what's the other guy's problem?

It's just what they were taught as young kids, like how some people are extremely racist while others aren't. Who cares what they think, it's your life, live it however you feel it right :hug:

TheHelper
07-28-2015, 06:20 PM

I'm not saying you can't be friends with gays I'm saying how it's wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Ever heard of being nice? I don't CARE if it goes against YOUR religion, it doesn't go against mine, and it's who I am. I can't believe I have to be afraid to be myself in this day and age. I can't wait to see the day where people like me will be considered normal and people won't preach to them at how wrong they are.

I'm not being mean, just telling you it's wrong.

Tre
07-28-2015, 06:20 PM

Ok good for you, now leave her alone. Not everyone believes the same thing as you

iHateThis
07-28-2015, 06:22 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not being mean, just telling you it's wrong.

What if YOUR wrong huh?

I'm also a Christian, I don't agree with it but I won't go to a person and start preaching.

The more of this gross generation of people who against it are dead and gone, the more our society will accept it.

Tre
07-28-2015, 06:30 PM
What if YOUR wrong huh?

I'm also a Christian, I don't agree with it but I won't go to a person and start preaching.

The more of this gross generation of people who against it are dead and gone, the more our society will accept it.

finally

the world needs more people like you

ParkourDevil
07-28-2015, 06:39 PM
You have an awesome family! Gongrats c:

Conan
07-28-2015, 06:40 PM

There are also gays in my family (A far member though) and a lot of my moms friends are gay.

They aren't born with it. They were influenced by their surroundings (He was a guy with many gay friends (Which was pretty normal in manila,PH))

I actually talked about it with my mom like 2 houts ago on skype. She has a lot of friends that are gays.

1. It Is Not Marriage

This is false.

10. It Offends God

Does the bible says that we should be ignorant about how people change?
Yes it states that Man is made for woman and not man to man. BUT! haven't you noticed how the world accepted them?
Christians are also thought to accept people. My whole family are christians. My mom's gay friends are christians.

One fact I can boast about my mom's gay friends? THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU

What if YOUR wrong huh?

He is more of a copy-paste who doesnt understand a thing he posts.
I'm also a christian. But I learned how to accept them.

I also do agree that he shouldn't go to a random person or forum and preach. Why? A lot of them are 2 faced people wanted to look like a good/kind person by showing that he posted this and that to his parents or church leaders.

I really don't know what to say since i'm feeling drowsy but yeah

GaryAir
07-28-2015, 06:44 PM
But why u gotta make a thread about it? I didn't

- - - Updated - - -

you are all beautiful cinnamon rolls too good for this world this is great having people accept me for who i am

Omg xD I'm eating cinnamon roll cereal whole reading this

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gay.

I don't know why you hid it in the first place, it's not like anybody in Growtopia knows you in real life? Wait...

Trintukas
07-28-2015, 06:51 PM
thank you (:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So gay or lesbian I don't get it

Tre
07-28-2015, 07:07 PM
There are also gays in my family (A far member though) and a lot of my moms friends are gay.

They aren't born with it. They were influenced by their surroundings (He was a guy with many gay friends (Which was pretty normal in manila,PH))

I actually talked about it with my mom like 2 houts ago on skype. She has a lot of friends that are gays.

Yes it states that Man is made for woman and not man to man. BUT! haven't you noticed how the world accepted them?
Christians are also thought to accept people. My whole family are christians. My mom's gay friends are christians.

I also do agree that he shouldn't go to a random person or forum and preach. Why? A lot of them are 2 faced people wanted to look like a good/kind person by showing that he posted this and that to his parents or church leaders.

Wow you are REALLY off

Gays are born not made

Gay people are real but you deny them, yet you believe in a higher being that nobody has ANY proof of... oh the irony

I agree with that other stuff you said though

Aram Sevag
07-28-2015, 07:24 PM
No, from Homosexuals.

Isn't our fault people like you can't accept it and have to live like its the 1960's.

Its 2015, just accept it and man up.

No need to make excuses because of how much of a homophobic person you are.

Your reckless stupidity amuses me.
Assuming that I am homophobic based on 2 words that are not even enough to form a context? I am fine with homos as long as they don't cross the limits. As long as they are behaving regularly like other people, I don't care.

MBG090
07-28-2015, 07:50 PM
Great! Now you can get forward in life with nothing stopping you! :sweatdrop:

estonia537
07-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Why would someone hate you for beeing Gay? Who cares? Some People are Gay, some Lesb, some Hetero, some Bi and there are many others too...
But we are all humans and nobody should hate People who is a littlebit diffrent. :nope: Diffrence of People makes the World intresting! If everyone would be the same ist ginna be boring!

Areodax
07-28-2015, 09:17 PM
I actually thought you were a guy holy sht.

Info wrong, time to change it.

Anyways, congrats! I have no absolute problems with people liking the same sex. :crazy:

JOSHIE63
07-28-2015, 10:47 PM
Well, good luck. I am not against it, so it does not bother me; just prefer to stay out of the conflict. There are always two sides to the story; the only thing you must do is respect the other.

What really bothers me is that there is no respect for the other side. The homophobes believe homosexuals are wrong, refusing to accept it; making homosexuals and their supporters conjuring a thought of superior opinion, that homophobes are wrong and must change. There is no respect at all.

Perhaps what is most disappointing is that the same hypocritical people who blindly preach, "respect everyone's opinion," are the ones conflicting in the actions and the words.

lukj2001
07-28-2015, 10:52 PM
Well, good luck. I am not against it, so it does not bother me; just prefer to stay out of the conflict. There are always two sides to the story; the only thing you must do is respect the other.

What really bothers me is that there is no respect for the other side. The homophobes believe homosexuals are wrong, refusing to accept it; making homosexuals and their supporters conjuring a thought of superior opinion, that homophobes are wrong and must change. There is no respect at all.

Perhaps what is most disappointing is that the same hypocritical people who blindly preach, "respect everyone's opinion," are the ones conflicting in the actions and the words.

"Respecting everyone's opinion"

Lol I never do that

No man is equal, or created equal.

lolgal96
07-29-2015, 01:33 AM
Why would someone hate you for beeing Gay? Who cares? Some People are Gay, some Lesb, some Hetero, some Bi and there are many others too...
But we are all humans and nobody should hate People who is a littlebit diffrent. :nope: Diffrence of People makes the World intresting! If everyone would be the same ist ginna be boring!

unfortunately some religious people may take it too far and just insult me by constantly calling me a sinner and syaing i deserve to burn in hell

peck
07-29-2015, 02:01 AM

I think you got the idea down. I'm not truly christian, the idea of homosexuality disgusts me a little, but it doesn't hurt anyone. I think it's interesting how people try to defend themselves with the bible pulling verses from the old testament which even the pope questions its liability. Not a word in the bible is from the god itself, its 'inspired from god'. They pull these verses out and totally don't even look at the whole meaning. The bible is somewhat time-modular but it will never be a perfect book through time, it can have amendments, thats why the new testament was made. All except the Amish ignored the "no shaving your sideburns" and everyone just let that right through.

They claim to be so close to a 'loving' god and eat with and love criminals, people who chose notsogood careers, and debtors, but then you're supposed to hate gays? Sounds like it doesn't belong with the whole idea, it's conflicting.

- - - Updated - - -

unfortunately some religious people may take it too far and just insult me by constantly calling me a sinner and syaing i deserve to burn in hell

If anything, religion is supposed to be supporting of such. Lost about 25% of church members when the pastor said the bible isnt 100% liable (which is why there are two testaments) and she believes in homosexuality.

I guess it filters out people who get the idea of peace and love with the people who don't.

I think the ending point is when being homosexual is found to be something you're born with, because pre-destination is something every religion dropped long ago.

TheHelper
07-29-2015, 03:20 AM

I read what I copy and paste... Also if the world accepts them, there still is a ton of people against gays, and I'm on their side. You can't hate on opinions.

- - - Updated - - -

When did I say that?

- - - Updated - - -

Your reckless stupidity amuses me.
Assuming that I am homophobic based on 2 words that are not even enough to form a context? I am fine with homos as long as they don't cross the limits. As long as they are behaving regularly like other people, I don't care.

I agree with you man.

iNegotiate
07-29-2015, 03:25 AM
Its really nice that you already said it to your Mom and especially US here in the Forums! :). I don't have any issues about same sex/Falling in love in same sex, We all are human. Besides it's not impossible to fall in love with same sex. We all have lots of love to give a particular someone.

smartsmile
07-29-2015, 05:32 AM
"Respecting everyone's opinion"

Lol I never do that

No man is equal, or created equal.

k i sorre i got infraction i krei

lolgal96
07-29-2015, 06:15 AM
I read what I copy and paste... Also if the world accepts them, there still is a ton of people against gays, and I'm on their side. You can't hate on opinions.

- - - Updated - - -

When did I say that?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you man.

i never said you did that to me im just saying some religious people will do that

L3thalHunter
07-29-2015, 06:21 AM
Those really religious ppl think being gay is a sin but since I'm atheist I'm cool with it...

Conan
07-29-2015, 06:21 AM
Wow you are REALLY off

Gays are born not made

Gay people are real but you deny them, yet you believe in a higher being that nobody has ANY proof of... oh the irony

I agree with that other stuff you said though

They are not born gays. It's actually still a theory.

It is not proven. Do your research first dude.

@Eeveryone who read my post

I'm not feeling well when I posted it. I don't really know what to properly say that time.

Phoenix1714
07-29-2015, 06:24 AM
Congratulations on coming out! You should never have to worry about what people will think of you just because of who you like :)
Just remember, Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate. XD
One of my siblings are also gay and they had a very difficult time with it, but they are so happy that it's out in the open now, and I hope you are too :hug:

Muscleman
07-30-2015, 10:53 AM
No one is born gay/lesbian. Stop trying to say that "they were born that way" because it is a choice. You chose the other gender because you simply wanted to.

Wexy
07-30-2015, 10:57 AM
Why should someone hate you for being honest? it‘s your own decision! Be yourself! :):):)

lolgal96
07-30-2015, 07:36 PM
No one is born gay/lesbian. Stop trying to say that "they were born that way" because it is a choice. You chose the other gender because you simply wanted to.

No, it's not a choice. I could try desperately to love men but I never could. Do you realize how disrespectful that is?

26FtW26
07-30-2015, 08:05 PM
/\
Living with autism

Congratz, you are more of an idiot than he is. :)
Search up "famous people who were autistic"
*Cough* Einstein *Cough*

CoryT
07-30-2015, 09:05 PM

I'm gay.

Well... wait a second if you are a girl, you are lesbian..
Just clearing that up for me

but Im glad people are coming out though:hat:

ParkourDevil
07-30-2015, 09:15 PM
Congratz, you are more of an idiot than he is. :)
Search up "famous people who were autistic"
*Cough* Einstein *Cough*

I have this friend with an autism, he gets 10 (A) from almost all subjects

MUSICANGEL
07-30-2015, 10:37 PM
When someone tells me they're gay/bi/lesbian, I just give them a idgaf look and say, "it's your life, your choice."

bigjohn
07-31-2015, 02:15 AM

http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/orientation.aspx

Tre
07-31-2015, 03:01 AM
They are not born gays. It's actually still a theory.

It is not proven. Do your research first dude.

@Eeveryone who read my post

I'm not feeling well when I posted it. I don't really know what to properly say that time.

I did my research. Obviously YOU did not. Oh, and reading a bible DOESN'T COUNT.

iHateThis
07-31-2015, 05:00 AM
No proof that God exists, all you have is a book.

Atheists: 1
Christians: 0

More like ignorance than wisdom. ^^

LOL, you were too much of a coward to post on your main.

iHateThis
07-31-2015, 05:05 AM
Not really, what an ignoramus you are to make such a rebuttal statement. Imbecile. :o

No its the truth.

If you wanna troll Christians, troll on main.

Muscleman
07-31-2015, 11:08 AM
http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/orientation.aspx

Here is a very friendly unbiased article for you. It supports no side and states the facts known on each side but I for one believed the "other" side.
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/yakkow/choice.html

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's not a choice. I could try desperately to love men but I never could. Do you realize how disrespectful that is?

I was not trying to sound disrespectful but I have been to both sides(*wink*) and I could easily say that it is a choice.

Indicative
07-31-2015, 12:34 PM
We have a choice in life, to be ourselves or to conform to someone else’s idea of normality, but being straight, bisexual or gay, or none of these, is a central part of who we are, thanks in part to the DNA we were born with.

Magicalfishy
07-31-2015, 12:41 PM
I don't agree with it, but congrats.

I also don't know why, but for some reason I feel like this is a troll. @-@

IceMyth
07-31-2015, 03:13 PM
Congratz On coming But I Dont Get It U Say Ur Gay And People Call You Lesbian.....
Lesbian is Way Diffrent Than Gay?... Im Just Wondering.....And You Have Awsome Family..:hug:

catqueen
07-31-2015, 03:18 PM

I'm gay.

I hope you guys don't hate me for this. hey its brave of u for coming out! also I love mcr! support from me!:)

lolgal96
08-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Congratz On coming But I Dont Get It U Say Ur Gay And People Call You Lesbian.....
Lesbian is Way Diffrent Than Gay... Im Just Wondering.....And You Have Awsome Family..:hug:

gay=homosexual
homosexual=being attracted to those of the same sex

lesbian=homosexual

so yes they are the same thing
but thanks :)

IceMyth
08-07-2015, 02:59 AM
gay=homosexual

lesbian=homosexual

Oh ... My Friends Told Me They Are Different .. Pff Idiots...
Thanks For Telling Me

SuperJ
08-07-2015, 03:03 AM
Nobodies going to hate you. It's your life, you can do what ever you want.

Applez
08-07-2015, 03:15 AM
its ok to me

Christopher
08-07-2015, 03:21 AM
gay=homosexual

lesbian=homosexual

Lesbian= female attracted to female no? I'm not calling you gay then lololololololol