PDA

View Full Version : Why do i almost, always see the same dream

TheWizard
07-28-2015, 09:28 AM
PS: It's not a joke :mad:. We started watching Harry Potter with Dumbledore, he could use magic, but i couldn't and he said "You can use magic when the time is right", so we watched the movie and the part where Harry went to the forest (deathly hallows part 2), because Voldemort had to kill him, then i pulled out my wand (which was exactly like Minerva's wand) and pointed it to Voldemort and used "Avada Kedavra" spell. then a green light came out of my wand and i knew that i can use magic. So, almost after a few seconds i did that, all dark wizards were coming towards us with cars (lol i know that's weird). Then we fought with them and won and then i could use any spell i want, so i almost used every spell i knew (which is about 50) and then i woke up.

BioTestificate
07-28-2015, 09:36 AM
PS: It's not a joke :mad:. We started watching Harry Potter with Dumbledore, he could use magic, but i couldn't and he said "You can use magic when the time is right", so we watched the movie and the part where Harry went to the forest (deathly hallows part 2), because Voldemort had to kill him, then i pulled out my wand (which was exactly like Minerva's wand) and pointed it to Voldemort and used "Avada Kedavra" spell. then a green light came out of my wand and i knew that i can use magic. So, almost after a few seconds i did that, all dark wizards were coming towards us with cars (lol i know that's weird). Then we fought with them and won and then i could use any spell i want, so i almost used every spell i knew (which is about 50) and then i woke up.

Just try remembering that you're in a dream; you have full control already.

SwafGaming
07-28-2015, 11:50 AM
i once dreamed i was riding a dragon,then the dragon got injured and started falling so i was NO! PLEASE DONT DIE NOW! SO I OPENED MY BACKPACK TRYING TO FIND SMTHING help us but i started falling too,so i said NO PLEASE NO! then i wake up:( i want to know what will happen to us