PDA

View Full Version : Who Plays Vain Glory?

Aunos
07-28-2015, 10:47 AM
The Title Says It All. WHO PLAYS VAIN GLORY???

I'm not asking who plays Growtopia, since everyone here plays Growtopia.

Vain glory is a very awesome iOS game.

There now hosting a tournament around the world. You can search there website to watch the match!

You can add me in vain glory if you want!

VGN (vain glory name): Aunos

I'm level 6 :/ but I'm good with VOX.

Saving glories for taka or krul.

What about YOU?

--update--
Welcome To Vain Glory!

The Game Is Free And A lot Of Fun.

If You Have Played League Of Legends Before, This Game World Be A Piece Of Cake.

You Start The Game As Rank 1, You Rank Up When You Get Enough Exp From A Game.

At The Start, You Will Do The Tutorials, Make Sure To Accomplish Everything In The List That The Tutorial Will Give You.

In The Game, You Will Choose A Character That You Will Use In Battle. All Of Them Has There Own Pro's And Con's Or Strengths And Weaknesses. It's Up To You To Decide.

A Character Has 3 Special Abilities That Can Be In The Game, But You Need To Level Up In The Game Field To Unlock Or Upgrade Them. (Located at bottom middle of the screen.)

So You Start At Your Home Spot, Where You Can Heal, Buy Items From The Shop And 100% Protected From Your Enemies.

There Are 2 Shops That You Can Access To, In The Home Spot Or Deep In The Middle Of The Jungle.

Items Will Help You Increase A Certain Stat That Will Help You In Battle. Or You Can Buy Items That Can Help You Stay Long In The Battle Like Potions Or Mines.

The Map Is Consists Of 2 Home Spots, One Or Each Team, Lane (the line/road that connects both team base), and a jungle (located bottom of lane, this is where the miners spawn, the kraken, the monsters, and bushes.)

In the Lane, Ally And Enemy Turrets Will Be Placed Around, So Don't Go Near A Enemy Turret.

You Can Earn Money By Killing Miners And Monsters In The Jungle. You Can Also Hide In The Bushes To Avoid Being Seen By The Enemy.

Kraken Will Spawn During The 15:00, 20:00, 25:00, 30:00 Etc.

These Are The basics To Win This Game. For More Info, Watch The Videos In Game To Know More About A Certain Thing In The Game.

You Can Also Watch Hero Spotlight To Know More About A Hero And His/Her Abilities.

SpeedFreakz
07-28-2015, 10:51 AM
I'll try to download that game on android

DumbOldDoor
07-28-2015, 10:56 AM
I play, but I'm still a nub. I'm rank 1/0, whatever the first one is. (I don't even have ranked mode unlocked:cry:)
I'm good with adagio and collecting to buy krul. He's so op wth..
IGN: puravik (not sure if capital p or no..)
What region are you in? We might not be able to play together.
Vain is on android too btw

Mark Chong
07-28-2015, 10:59 AM
Not compatible with my phone,would have long downloaded it if available

PolarisHD
07-28-2015, 11:00 AM
Name: PolarisHD
Level: 6
Region: EU
Good with: Petal and SAW

I'm practicing on playing WP Adagio and Vox. Can you give me some tips on how to play Vox?

Aunos
07-28-2015, 11:07 AM
I play, but I'm still a nub. I'm rank 1/0, whatever the first one is. (I don't even have ranked mode unlocked:cry:)
I'm good with adagio and collecting to buy krul. He's so op wth..
IGN: puravik (not sure if capital p or no..)
What region are you in? We might not be able to play together.
Vain is on android too btw

I know right, krul is very op. I usually run when I meet him in the jungles. XD

I'm region Southeast Asia

Aunos
07-28-2015, 11:25 AM
Name: PolarisHD
Level: 6
Region: EU
Good with: Petal and SAW

I'm practicing on playing WP Adagio and Vox. Can you give me some tips on how to play Vox?

VOX in the start of the game is not very strong, but once you get some upgrades, your unstoppable.

I suggest doing overdrive for the first ability and the third.

This is how I buy the items. In the game, I'm usually the support type, or jungle.

Buy the first set of recommended, it's buying the crystal and the battery. It allows you to do more damage and you can keep using the ability without worrying about the battery.When you finish the first, buy the journey shoes. It gives you enough health to last in the game and let's you run around quickly to ambush or escape. Then after the journey shoes, buy the second recommended, which makes you attack faster. After finishing that, you can either, focus on the hour glass (less cool down) or the second recommended (attack even faster) or journey boots (to run faster)

I also buy 1 or 2 health pots, and a lot of mines.

First ability can be very useful in many different situations. To escape, ambush and dodge attacks. When your being chased, you the second ability to slower the enemy a bit and dash away with the first ability, when you dash away, you also get to land a few hits on your enemy. To ambush, hide in the bushes until a victim comes by then quickly attack him with it. You basically attack him in surprise, other than just shooting him from the bushes. And to dodge,when your in lane, make sure to not keep using the first ability, it will be good to have the ability read to go when an enemy attacks you. When a ranged enemy shoots at you (ringo, petal, saw, etc) you can use the ability to quickly dash to the side avoiding the attack. (Watch the second match of gangster vs infamous in vain glory world invitation, this moved was shown in the match)

Second ability is great if your battling a lot of minions or finding hidden enemies in the jungle, kinda like a flare that you can buy in the shop. It summons a wave around you, slowing the enemy, reveals there location and gives them resonance. Resonace allows your attacks to be spreader around enemies like minions, if you attack a minion with resonance, the attack will bounce to 2 other minions with resonance too.

Third ability is best when both groups ambush each other and is all bundled up into a ball of hits and abilities. You just move away from the fight and use the ability dirrecting the enemies, they couldn't escape the attack since there busy fighting the others, so it's a direct hit. It gives the enemies who was hit with the beam, resonance and a lot of damage.

Hope this helps!
Watch the VOX hero spotlight too

Tohru
07-28-2015, 11:36 AM
The Title Says It All. WHO PLAYS VAIN GLORY???

I'm not asking who plays Growtopia, since everyone here plays Growtopia.

Vain glory is a very awesome iOS game.

There now hosting a tournament around the world. You can search there website to watch the match!

You can add me in vain glory if you want!

VGN (vain glory name): Aunos; mine is Tohru

I'm level 6 :/ but I'm good with VOX. ; Dunno what level I am, but I'm good with Koshka

Saving glories for taka or krul.

What about YOU?

In the quote. I don't play that much but I prefer jungle.

PolarisHD
07-28-2015, 11:36 AM
VOX in the start of the game is not very strong, but once you get some upgrades, your unstoppable.

I suggest doing overdrive for the first ability and the third.

This is how I buy the items. In the game, I'm usually the support type, or jungle.

Buy the first set of recommended, it's buying the crystal and the battery. It allows you to do more damage and you can keep using the ability without worrying about the battery.When you finish the first, buy the journey shoes. It gives you enough health to last in the game and let's you run around quickly to ambush or escape. Then after the journey shoes, buy the second recommended, which makes you attack faster. After finishing that, you can either, focus on the hour glass (less cool down) or the second recommended (attack even faster) or journey boots (to run faster)

I also buy 1 or 2 health pots, and a lot of mines.

First ability can be very useful in many different situations. To escape, ambush and dodge attacks. When your being chased, you the second ability to slower the enemy a bit and dash away with the first ability, when you dash away, you also get to land a few hits on your enemy. To ambush, hide in the bushes until a victim comes by then quickly attack him with it. You basically attack him in surprise, other than just shooting him from the bushes. And to dodge,when your in lane, make sure to not keep using the first ability, it will be good to have the ability read to go when an enemy attacks you. When a ranged enemy shoots at you (ringo, petal, saw, etc) you can use the ability to quickly dash to the side avoiding the attack. (Watch the second match of gangster vs infamous in vain glory world invitation, this moved was shown in the match)

Second ability is great if your battling a lot of minions or finding hidden enemies in the jungle, kinda like a flare that you can buy in the shop. It summons a wave around you, slowing the enemy, reveals there location and gives them resonance. Resonace allows your attacks to be spreader around enemies like minions, if you attack a minion with resonance, the attack will bounce to 2 other minions with resonance too.

Third ability is best when both groups ambush each other and is all bundled up into a ball of hits and abilities. You just move away from the fight and use the ability dirrecting the enemies, they couldn't escape the attack since there busy fighting the others, so it's a direct hit. It gives the enemies who was hit with the beam, resonance and a lot of damage.

Hope this helps!
Watch the VOX hero spotlight too

Tyvm for the tips!

Aunos
07-28-2015, 11:39 AM
In the quote. I don't play that much but I prefer jungle.

Nice! Jungle is a good place to farm for gold, but beware of the enemies lurking around the bushes!

Koshka is really good, especially at chasing low health enemies.

Shiruka
07-28-2015, 11:44 AM
I play, but not anymore because it lacks features. Soooooo I settled on LOL.

DumbOldDoor
07-28-2015, 01:37 PM
I know right, krul is very op. I usually run when I meet him in the jungles. XD

I'm region Southeast Asia

We can't play together, I'm in europe... And they don't even do those region transfers anymore. D:

Tyvm for the tips!

I saw your request but I probably can't add you cause my internet is like insanely slow today.

Boomer
07-28-2015, 02:35 PM
Meh. I tried it a few months back and didn't see the appeal. Maybe its because I prefer 105mm cannons and heavy steel to magic peashooters. :sweatdrop:

Herichot
07-28-2015, 02:48 PM
Yeah, my level and things aren't good, but I'm alright.