PDA

View Full Version : What should I cook/bake?

PannyFlan
07-28-2015, 02:11 PM
My mom is gonna let me cook or bake again since I passed the cake test and coconut jello ( Rau cau dua ).
What should I bake or cook that isn't too hard, but not too easy. I'm alright with frying, using the stove or oven, or blenders etc. This would probably be my 4th time trying to cook or bake something again.
Should I perhaps try to cook cooked/steamed cabbage? Fried rice? Sushi/rice rolls? Cookies? I don't know... I be looking up tutorials on YouTube while at it. My mom also said only asian sweets or food...

Ninjamir
07-28-2015, 05:07 PM
I have an amazing cookie recipe if you want it, I could pm it to you

craft3d
07-28-2015, 05:24 PM
My mom is gonna let me cook or bake again since I passed the cake test and coconut jello ( Rau cau dua ).
What should I bake or cook that isn't too hard, but not too easy. I'm alright with frying, using the stove or oven, or blenders etc. This would probably be my 4th time trying to cook or bake something again.
Should I perhaps try to cook cooked/steamed cabbage? Fried rice? Sushi/rice rolls? Cookies? I don't know... I be looking up tutorials on YouTube while at it. My mom also said only asian sweets or food...

Make egg rolls, fried rice, and maybe some curry chicken because that's super exotic, right? :crazy:

PannyFlan
07-28-2015, 06:06 PM
I have an amazing cookie recipe if you want it, I could pm it to you

Yes please! PM, I will check the recipe out.

peck
07-28-2015, 06:19 PM
Though it's crazy tedious sausage or pepperoni stuffed mushrooms are okay. (The first time you'll probably hate it but your second or third time you realize the mushroom contributes no taste and its about the nice filling)

LolDawn
07-28-2015, 09:10 PM
Hmm, make some french fries ;D

In all seriousness, bake something simple such as like, lets see, maybe an Apple Crisp?

If you want a challenge, I can't help you there because I know nothing.

Recipe: http://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/12409/apple-crisp-ii/?internalSource=hn_carousel%2002_Apple%20Crisp&referringId=1099&referringContentType=recipe%20hub&referringPosition=carousel%2002

(everyone stares at me while I share my ability to make/bake food from scratch and mostly recipes)