PDA

View Full Version : I'm pretty tired of this.

Applez
07-28-2015, 08:34 PM
I'm not trying to be racist but when a Pinoy finds a Pinoy they're like "OMG A PINOY!"
And when they are pinoy they always point it out "Pinoys ftw!"

I mean, I'm American. That's cool, right? Why do they get more bragging rights?

Juan Alfredo Guevara
07-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Ah, you see, many people from the US play videogames, and since its a HUGE nation, it's not hard to find someone that is also from the US.

But if I'm from, say, Poland, I'll be having a harder time finding other countrymen.

ImOzz
07-28-2015, 08:46 PM
Just recently, The Philippines has had a huge economic spike, (it was on Yahoo News) and they decided to invest in a National Internet connection. So your going to see many new Pinoy players (And Bahasa Speaking Players ) on the internet (: Growtopia is a large game, so expect too meet some Pinoys and Bahasa(Indonesian)speaking players (:

Sometimes you might see a Broadcast offering a deal to "INDO" players. Indonesia has also had the same thing happen to them as well.

fiona
07-28-2015, 08:47 PM
I understand that there are a ton of americans who play games, but so does a bunch from other countries.
I just don't get why I am frequently asked if I am Filipino and I'm not. I'm just another American.
Why do they brag anyway?
Should Americans brag that they are from America? I think not.
Even though some may choose to do so.

HerobrineFan
07-28-2015, 08:57 PM
Pinoy FTW

/troll

ZeroRarity
07-28-2015, 09:01 PM
Yep. Some Filipinos are like that. Haha. A lot of us aren't really shy to voice out our expressions, especially when it comes to meeting a fellow Filipino.

"Wow pinoy!"

"Ako din pinoy!" Translation: I am a Pinoy, too!

However, I really don't think it's bragging, more like expression only.

Applez
07-28-2015, 09:08 PM
Thx guys.

Also i know its not bragging but i didnt know how to word it

LolDawn
07-28-2015, 09:12 PM
I'm not trying to be racist but when a Pinoy finds a Pinoy they're like "OMG A PINOY!"
And when they are pinoy they always point it out "Pinoys ftw!"

I mean, I'm American. That's cool, right? Why do they get more bragging rights?

I am a Filipino, this is true. This doesn't offend me much because I see it everywhere. IRL, same thing.

But you cannot say which race is the best. All are equal.

(not talking about equal RIGHTS)

Noxauno
07-28-2015, 11:26 PM
I understand what your saying..and alot of people complain about it. Its not just Filipinos though, its all kinds of people. So that is your opinion and theres nothing really to do about it. People of all countries are just happy to find other people that understand theit language and culture. Then they ptobably can be friends. So my summary " Thats yout opinion"

PolarisHD
07-28-2015, 11:47 PM
It also happens in the forum. Not going to say which country, though. :rolleyes: