PDA

View Full Version : To all HTTYD fans ( i dont think there is alot )

SwafGaming
07-29-2015, 11:17 AM
as you can see in my sig there is the movie that i liked alot

and there will be a 3rd movie Which the creator will make the dragons die/disappear!!

this movie made my life better and now if they die i dont know D: i really really really love them,they ARE CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

movie name is : How to train your dragon 1&2 (HTTYD )

26FtW26
07-29-2015, 11:19 AM
HTTYD is one of those animated movies that is always ontop of it's s**t. I like it.

SwafGaming
07-29-2015, 11:21 AM
HTTYD is one of those animated movies that is always ontop of it's s**t. I like it.

so you did watch the 1 & 2 movie?

26FtW26
07-29-2015, 11:40 AM
so you did watch the 1 & 2 movie?

Yeah, I did. TBH I liked the first one more, but the second one wasn't exactly bad, either.

Shadin Siddique
07-29-2015, 11:42 AM
Only watched the first one and it's so awusum.
I didn't watched the second because..well..I'll watch it later,sometimes the movie doesn't come on my TV. I'll watch in youtube but that'll be boring,TV is way better.

Off topic: what's your Growtopia IGN?

SpeedFreakz
07-29-2015, 11:43 AM
I finish all the movies of shr3k :crazy: :crazy: (Pretty Bad Movie TBH)

Just Joking

ImAPogo
07-29-2015, 11:45 AM
1.Hiccup and his buddies try beat dragon thingy and Hiccup found a Nightfury but it tail is damaged,Hiccup fix its tail then train it.Then he use his training skill to CHEAT in the tournament then his buddies train dragon too then they hide the secrets then i skipped cause too long so Hiccup and his buddies defeat an Alpha Dragon.

2.Hiccup buddies joined a competition about throwing sheep but Hiccup was not there because he is creating a map and found something like a hiding place thing and i skip because this would be a long text then Hiccup found his mom and his dad went there and met her and sing and then i skip again so they found Drago Bloodvist and talk and he show how he tame a dragon and use it as an armada and skip again so he tamee an Alpha and hypnotised all dragon and Hiccup's Dad died and they went to berk to destroy it then Drago said "Your Leader Died" bla bla then Hiccup and the buddies ride the baby dragons and defeat Drago and Toothless challenged the Alpha and won so Alpha went into the ocean with Drago on its back(probably drowned) then Hiccup is the new chief of Berk

The End...

SwafGaming
07-29-2015, 11:53 AM
Only watched the first one and it's so awusum.
I didn't watched the second because..well..I'll watch it later,sometimes the movie doesn't come on my TV. I'll watch in youtube but that'll be boring,TV is way better.

Off topic: what's your Growtopia IGN?

Terojr is my ign

- - - Updated - - -

1.Hiccup and his buddies try beat dragon thingy and Hiccup found a Nightfury but it tail is damaged,Hiccup fix its tail then train it.Then he use his training skill to CHEAT in the tournament then his buddies train dragon too then they hide the secrets then i skipped cause too long so Hiccup and his buddies defeat an Alpha Dragon.

2.Hiccup buddies joined a competition about throwing sheep but Hiccup was not there because he is creating a map and found something like a hiding place thing and i skip because this would be a long text then Hiccup found his mom and his dad went there and met her and sing and then i skip again so they found Drago Bloodvist and talk and he show how he tame a dragon and use it as an armada and skip again so he tamee an Alpha and hypnotised all dragon and Hiccup's Dad died and they went to berk to destroy it then Drago said "Your Leader Died" bla bla then Hiccup and the buddies ride the baby dragons and defeat Drago and Toothless challenged the Alpha and won so Alpha went into the ocean with Drago on its back(probably drowned) then Hiccup is the new chief of Berk

The End...

Did you copied that? :3

Dodo Wizard
07-29-2015, 03:35 PM
I preferred the books, but that's probably because they having nothing in common with the movies except a few names of people and dragons.
Although the first movie was okay, I didn't like the second one.