PDA

View Full Version : Life is Strange

26FtW26
07-29-2015, 11:21 AM
Anyone play Life is Strange? I don't play it, but I watch Jacksepticeye's gameplay of it since he chooses the exact thingies I would choose.

If anyone doesn't know, Life is Strange is one of those story games where you can decide some stuff that the main characters do.

Linkoftime
07-29-2015, 11:23 AM
Valiant hearts game of te year kk

Creaturtle
07-29-2015, 12:25 PM
This might be a coincidence but I just watched PewDiePie playing Life is Strange. :D

When will episode 4 come out? I can't wait, haha.

And to answer your question, no, I rather watch the gameplay than playing it myself, that is just me though.

26FtW26
07-29-2015, 12:27 PM
This might be a coincidence but I just watched PewDiePie playing Life is Strange. :D

When will episode 4 come out? I can't wait, haha.

And to answer your question, no, I rather watch the gameplay than playing it myself, that is just me though.

Episode 4 just came out yesterday. Pewds is uploading a vid of it today :D

Creaturtle
07-29-2015, 12:30 PM
Episode 4 just came out yesterday. Pewds is uploading a vid of it today :D

Woah! Did not realise that, I don't refresh their youtube channels everyday.

Thanks man, I'm going to watch it later/tomorrow. :)

|9Life
07-29-2015, 01:40 PM
Yep, like Telltale games, Life is Strange is an awesome game that gets you on the edge of your seat. Maybe Square Enix could rival Telltale for the best story based game, heck it might inspire other developers to make their own story based games! The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us and Life is Strange are one of the best games I've ever played.

|ThyLuigi|
07-29-2015, 02:08 PM
Valiant hearts game of te year kk

I want that game. I cri. ;-;

ElectroDream
07-29-2015, 02:35 PM
I just watched episode 4, THE PLOT TWIST! I'm soooo scared right now. :sweatdrop: (+ worried until episode 5 comes out)

If anyone wants spoilers, sure. PM.

Noxauno
07-29-2015, 07:05 PM
Jacks first Life Is Strange Video was about 2 hours long :0 I just wish he could make it 30 minutes so i wont have to remember where i last left off.:sweatdrop: