PDA

View Full Version : Anyone good in Law?

Elusive
07-30-2015, 08:45 PM
I have a question, quite sure i won't find the answer here though.. but i'll ask anyway.

What happens if someone turns theirself in to the police for a crime but the police have no evidence? Do they at least go to court?

Elusive
07-30-2015, 09:16 PM
Isn't every kid's dream to become a lawyer or doctor? You gotta start young, learn all that you can early so that you'll be smarter than everyone else.

dirknkobe
07-30-2015, 09:20 PM
I have a question, quite sure i won't find the answer here though.. but i'll ask anyway.

What happens if someone turns theirself in to the police for a crime but the police have no evidence? Do they at least go to court?

I know the basics of law and I don't quite get what you mean. If you turn yourself in there is a pretty good chance that they reduce your punishment depending on what it is. So if it is a petty crime they may make you do something small. If you elaborate on the scenario I can maybe help a little more

TheHelper
07-30-2015, 09:21 PM
Isn't every kid's dream to become a lawyer or doctor? You gotta start young, learn all that you can early so that you'll be smarter than everyone else.

Meh lawyer is not as good as doctor. Besides what kind of doctor? D.O. , M.D. , D.P.M. , Cardiologist, Neurologist, Pediatrician, Radiologist, Anesthesiologist, Hospitalist, Orthopedic Surgeon, there are way more.. just it would take ages for me to list them all.

MagicDragon
07-30-2015, 09:24 PM
you mean they become cops to cover up the crime or what ?

Areodax
07-30-2015, 09:32 PM
Hmm...

They'd probably still go to court, since they have no evidence to arrest the man.

HerobrineFan
07-30-2015, 09:33 PM
Ask Phoenix Wright.

iHateThis
07-30-2015, 10:25 PM

Lawyers and Doctors??

I thought kids like astronauts and zookeepers??

Elusive
07-30-2015, 10:35 PM
I know the basics of law and I don't quite get what you mean. If you turn yourself in there is a pretty good chance that they reduce your punishment depending on what it is. So if it is a petty crime they may make you do something small. If you elaborate on the scenario I can maybe help a little more

Yea i'll give you a scenario. Let's say i'm in the mafia and my role is a framer, i want to turn myself in for the crimes that the godfather did. What happens if i do?

dirknkobe
07-31-2015, 12:42 AM
Oh ok yeah you would go to court and be questioned to make sure your story lines up with what ever the investigation might come up with.

Aviron
07-31-2015, 05:49 AM

*Every parent's dream for their child

Meh lawyer is not as good as doctor. Besides what kind of doctor? D.O. , M.D. , D.P.M. , Cardiologist, Neurologist, Pediatrician, Radiologist, Anesthesiologist, Hospitalist, Orthopedic Surgeon, there are way more.. just it would take ages for me to list them all.

Depends if you're a good lawyer or not. And many types of doctors.. well, their salary is not high enough for it to be considered a prestigious job.

atwistoffate
07-31-2015, 05:53 AM
Reddit can give you better answers :whistling:

lukj2001
07-31-2015, 05:54 AM
Reddit can give you better answers :whistling:

Opinionated, and biased