PDA

View Full Version : I screwed up my ipad mini.

PannyFlan
07-31-2015, 12:17 AM
The ipad mini is cracked and bented.
Nothing to bad is lost on my ipad expect pictures, and a game that CAN'T be transferred.
I be getting a brand new ipad mini in April 2016, so for now I be on my laptop or using my iphone 6 when needed.
I won't be able to go on IOS a lot :sweatdrop:.
I just hope I don't lose anything else, BUT will be able to get a fresh start.
Now, I bet your wondering, how on earth did I broke it?
Long story, and I do not want to share it.

Pyroworld
07-31-2015, 12:19 AM
I know what you did. You dropped it in the toilet, and didn't want to share the embarrassment, so you just lied about this whole thing.:crazy:

Danielaaaa
07-31-2015, 12:21 AM
I know what you did. You dropped it in the toilet, and didn't want to share the embarrassment, so you just lied about this whole thing.:crazy:

Omg 😂 This seriously made my day ! ;)

PannyFlan
07-31-2015, 12:26 AM

No.
Much more embarrassing than that.

I jumped on my ipad mini, and I didn't noticed till I heard a big '' crack ''.
The ipad mini was on the bed, and was covered by a blanket by my siblings.

Arnold
07-31-2015, 09:08 AM
No.

We shall now commence Panny's ipad mini burial.

ImAPogo
07-31-2015, 09:16 AM
*Plays Air Horn Sad Music*

PannyFlan
07-31-2015, 01:31 PM
We shall now commence Panny's ipad mini burial.

Bring potatoes while at it.

Festivity
07-31-2015, 01:33 PM
*MLG sad violin*

Mark Chong
07-31-2015, 01:33 PM
No.

Woah! Wait wut

PannyFlan
07-31-2015, 01:36 PM
Woah! Wait wut

86876 86877

Festivity
07-31-2015, 01:38 PM
86876 86877

dayum son, good thing it didn't hurt ya when you sat on it, that would hurt because of the glass pieces :crazy:

PannyFlan
07-31-2015, 01:45 PM
dayum son, good thing it didn't hurt ya when you sat on it, that would hurt because of the glass pieces :crazy:

I didn't say on it, my foot did.
For a crazy thing is, not one piece of glass came flying or is on the bed.

PannyFlan
07-31-2015, 01:55 PM
that's not a 90 degree bend, it should power up if the logic board isn't badly bent

I made a mistake saying that, I'm really bad with angles. :sweatdrop:
The iPad won't turn on at all.

ImAPogo
07-31-2015, 02:04 PM
I made a mistake saying that, I'm really bad with angles. :sweatdrop:
The iPad won't turn on at all.

It would be good if youre pc's broken so you wont join any contest anymore..means no more.......no more.....No More Art Request!!And No More Joining Contest!!!!MUAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

26FtW26
07-31-2015, 02:15 PM

Lol if she shattered it by sitting on it, she'd have to be like uberfat.

To OP:
Why the HELL would you use APPLE products? I swear on my name, they are made to shatter more easily so you buy another one. I've literally thrown my old samsung tablet around for about 3 years and it hasn't broke a single bit.

also #pcmasterrace

Arnold
07-31-2015, 02:19 PM
It would be good if youre pc's broken so you wont join any contest anymore..means no more.......no more.....No More Art Request!!And No More Joining Contest!!!!MUAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

She uses SAI, I think that's a computer thing only. Don't quote me on that. Or SAI is on mobile devices too.

- - - Updated - - -

86876 86877

Panny, use jump!
It was super effective

iPad mini has fainted

26FtW26
07-31-2015, 02:23 PM
She uses SAI, I think that's a computer thing only. Don't quote me on that. Or SAI is on mobile devices too.

- - - Updated - - -

Panny, use jump!
It was super effective

iPad mini has fainted

doesnt she use like a drawing tablet thing?
drawing with a mouse is the type of shet you sell your soul to the devil for

PannyFlan
07-31-2015, 02:24 PM
Lol if she shattered it by sitting on it, she'd have to be like uberfat.

To OP:
Why the HELL would you use APPLE products? I swear on my name, they are made to shatter more easily so you buy another one. I've literally thrown my old samsung tablet around for about 3 years and it hasn't broke a single bit.

also #pcmasterrace

Well, Apple seem to be a lot easier to learn.
If you know any Samsung tablet that is sorta like the iPad, let me know...
I wouldn't be obese ._.
It just my knee part shattered my iPad.
Now, I got a question, who on earth though I'm obese? I just have a extra 2 - 3 pounds, but doesn't look like I'm fat ._.

26FtW26
07-31-2015, 02:27 PM
Well, Apple seem to be a lot easier to learn.
If you know any Samsung tablet that is sorta like the iPad, let me know...
I wouldn't be obese ._.
It just my knee part shattered my iPad.
Now, I got a question, who on earth though I'm obese? I just have a extra 2 - 3 pounds, but doesn't look like I'm fat ._.

I never said your fat, the guy was just thought you broke it by sitting on it so I made a joke. No harm meant. :)
Sorry if it sounded like I was insulting you.

PannyFlan
07-31-2015, 02:32 PM
I never said your fat, the guy was just thought you broke it by sitting on it so I made a joke. No harm meant. :)
Sorry if it sounded like I was insulting you.

Know any kind of Samsung tablets that are likes ipads?

26FtW26
07-31-2015, 02:36 PM

I mean, all samsung tablets run Android, which can be hard to get used to if you have been using iOS in the past.
Anrdoid gives your device a lot more customization. The OS doesn't look as simple and "clean" as Apple's, but IMO the ability to customize your device more without rooting it is worth it.

PannyFlan
07-31-2015, 02:37 PM
I mean, all samsung tablets run Android, which can be hard to get used to if you have been using iOS in the past.
Anrdoid gives your device a lot more customization. The OS doesn't look as simple and "clean" as Apple's, but IMO the ability to customize your device more without rooting it is worth it.

I know, I did used android in the past, but later went to Apple.
Thanks anyway.

Kappa Lord
07-31-2015, 02:39 PM
Congrats dude, you can now get a better iPad :)

26FtW26
07-31-2015, 02:46 PM
my old iPhone 5 never cracked or even had a slight one on the screen, with no screen protector and just a Mophie case (ran without a case for 5+ months)

It ran without a case for 5+ months? Lol. 5 months is very little time for an iPhone 5. The cheapest version will cost you $500+ XD
My friend has a Moto G ($150-(?)) and it has lasted him over a year with no problems, until it fell down from a roof of a building onto concrete, where it cracked a bit, but was still usable.

I also have had a Moto G for a few months, and I've had NO problems with it. I got it for like 120 euro.

ImAPogo
07-31-2015, 02:50 PM
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3?I Dont Know