PDA

View Full Version : Download Windows 10 guaranteed 100%

SFM2025
07-31-2015, 10:41 PM
Upgrade Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 using Windows 10 Media Creation Tool

GUARANTEED 100%

This will work for people outside and inside the US who is having the problem

Tested on Windows 8.1 Pro (It also works on Windows 7)

If you are facing this issue while upgrading to Windows 10, following these steps will help you:

STEP 1: Download Windows Media Creation Tool
Download 32 bit version (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=616935)
Download 64 bit version (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=616936)
FAQ: How to know if you have 64 bit or 32 bit?
First, open Control Panel > System and Security > System
You'll see "System type" It'll say if you have 32 bit or 64 bit.

STEP 2: Run Windows Media Creation Tool as Administrator by right clicking on it and clicking "Run as Administrator".

STEP 3: Change location to United States
Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region. Under "Region" you'll see "Change location" click on it and set your location to United States after that click on "Administrative" tab and click "Copy settings" after that make sure to see if "Welcome to screen and system accounts" and "New user accounts" is checked. After that click "OK" and now click on "Change system locale..." and change it to "English (United States)" and click on "OK" and one more time "OK".

STEP 4: Restart your system and now run the tool again and click "Upgrade". It'll work without any problems this time. If problems occur, feel free to ask me!

After Installing Windows 10 and finishing everything, you can set your location and locale back to whatever you want.

By the way, you don't need a genuine Windows 7 or 8 to upgrade to Windows 10. It'll work with non-genuine Windows versions, but after upgrading, you'll get Windows 10 as a trial for 30 days.

FAQ (for non genuine or pirated Windows users)
Q.1. Is it true that pirated or non-genuine Windows versions will get free upgrade to Windows 10?

Yes. Its true. If you are using a pirated Windows versions (Windows 7/8/8.1), you'll get a prompt or notification to upgrade to Windows 10 when its released to public.

Q.2. So does that mean I'll be able to use Windows 10 forever like a genuine Windows user?

No. Pirated Windows will get free upgrade to Windows 10 but they'll not be able to activate Windows 10 using their pirated product key or license. They'll still need a genuine Windows 10 license to activate their Windows.

Q.3. So what will happen when pirated Windows users are unable to activate their Windows 10 versions?

It'll work like a trial version of Windows 10. You'll get a limited period of time e.g. 30 days to use Windows 10 and to activate it. If you don't activate Windows 10 within that grace period, you'll be unable to use it further and you'll not be able to log into Windows 10.

Also a watermark on Desktop will become visible telling you that you are using a pirated Windows version and you should make it genuine by activating it using a genuine license key. The exact text of watermark is not known yet but it might be similar to following:

This copy of Windows is not genuine.
You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. This copy of Windows did not pass genuine Windows validation.
Although it'll not be very hard to remove that watermark from Desktop. People always modify system files using Resource Hacker to get rid of such kind of watermarks.

Q.4. Will there any offer for pirated Windows users to buy Windows 10 genuine license?

Yes. Microsoft will provide attractive offers to pirated Windows victims so that they can buy a genuine license of Windows 10.

So the bottom line is that pirated or non-genuine Windows users will get the offer to upgrade to Windows 10 but they'll not be able to use it for free. They'll need to activate Windows 10 using a genuine license key, thus they'll need to purchase a genuine copy of Windows 10 from Microsoft.

Conan
07-31-2015, 10:47 PM
You don't need a genuine license to do it.

That guide was literally copied from somewhere.

It is obvious that media creation tools can really upgrade as it is like that since windows vista.

SFM2025
07-31-2015, 10:50 PM
You don't need a genuine license to do it.

That guide was literally copied from somewhere.

It is obvious that media creation tools can really upgrade as it is like that since windows vista.

It's not copied
and yeah after checking, I know that I made a mistake. Non genuine users could upgrade.

abram123
07-31-2015, 10:50 PM
I have created a thread for this already. There's no need to make another one.

You also don't need to do all what you said. Just download the Bit version you have, then run the application when it's finished. Windows 10 installation will guide you through the rest. :sweatdrop:

SFM2025
07-31-2015, 10:52 PM
I have created a thread for this already. There's no need to make another one. :sweatdrop:

You only said for them to download the tool it won't work for people outside US so this is good for them. It didn't work for me but when I did this it worked.

abram123
07-31-2015, 10:56 PM
You only said for them to download the tool it won't work for people outside US so this is good for them. It didn't work for me but when I did this it worked.

Yea, you download the Windows 10 Installation and that will guide you through the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

It will work for other people out of the United States. It was probably just you.

SFM2025
07-31-2015, 10:56 PM
Yea, you download the Windows 10 Installation and that will guide you through the rest.

It doesn't guide them lol when you open it and click Upgrade it says "Something happened" for people outside US.

Also it wasn't me only. Google it and see how many people have the same problem.

abram123
07-31-2015, 11:03 PM
It doesn't guide them lol when you open it and click Upgrade it says "Something happened" for people outside US.

Also it wasn't me only. Google it and see how many people have the same problem.

You run the application and it asks you if you would like to update you PC to Windows 10. After that, it installs the updates you need and all that for you, then you choose to keep all your saves files and applications, or not. After that, it will start to install Windows 10 and you just sit back. About 95% of it is all done by the Computer, you just follow what the application say, or asks you.

I also googled it and found nothing about having trouble installing. It's probably just you.

SFM2025
07-31-2015, 11:07 PM
You run the application and it asks you if you would like to update you PC to Windows 10. After that, it installs the updates you need and all that for you, then you choose to keep all your saves files and applications, or not. After that, it will start to install Windows 10 and you just sit back. About 95% of it is all done by the Computer, you just follow what the application say, or asks you.

I also googled it and found nothing about having trouble installing. It's probably just you.

Here is the link

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3ezp5j/something_happened_during_my_windows_10/

Look at how many people having a conversation about this problem

Scroll down and you'll see someone saying for them to change Location to United States like what I said, 4+ people replied to him saying "It worked"

XDCorez
07-31-2015, 11:45 PM
I won't lose any data if i fail to install right?
Cuz imma try dis in my non-genuine windows aka cracked windows.

MyLegGuy
08-01-2015, 12:15 AM
Um..I thought that I heard somewhere that if a person with non-genuine windows upgrades, they'll just have non-genuine windows 10.

SFM2025
08-01-2015, 01:12 AM
I won't lose any data if i fail to install right?
Cuz imma try dis in my non-genuine windows aka cracked windows.

I don't know as I haven't tried it in a non genuine Windows. Mine is genuine you better Google it.

- - - Updated - - -

Um..I thought that I heard somewhere that if a person with non-genuine windows upgrades, they'll just have non-genuine windows 10.

Maybe... or maybe non genuine users won't be able to upgrade.

EDIT:
After checking, yes non genuine users could upgrade without any issues because Microsoft allowed it.

Haschde
08-01-2015, 01:42 AM
SFM2025 = genius.

Made a RTSoft Account only to thank you.

Media Creation Tool + Windows Update failed everytime, Iso creation also. (Something happened)
Tested every fix which is around these days (force update with cmd, deleting download Folder etc.), except this one.

I´m living in Austria (not Australia!), set everything to English (United States).
After the reboot Media Creation Tool did the upgrade in an instant.
Didn´t want to abort and test if Windows Update also works now because you never know, when/if Microsoft Software will work again after you fixed it once xD.

Thank you very much!

WARMAKER
08-01-2015, 01:49 AM
I have created a thread for this already. There's no need to make another one.

You also don't need to do all what you said. Just download the Bit version you have, then run the application when it's finished. Windows 10 installation will guide you through the rest. :sweatdrop:

the thing i don't get is why you guys are making useless threads on how to upgrade to windows 10.... if anything people would be looking at the Microsoft website rather than a sub forum on a mobile app based forum... seems to me it's just more of a post count excuse.

Edit: Microsoft has been updating their website constantly adding FAQ and Solutions to Failed installation problems, and how to speed up the installation.

abram123
08-01-2015, 02:30 AM
the thing i don't get is why you guys are making useless threads on how to upgrade to windows 10.... if anything people would be looking at the Microsoft website rather than a sub forum on a mobile app based forum... seems to me it's just more of a post count excuse.

Edit: Microsoft has been updating their website constantly adding FAQ and Solutions to Failed installation problems, and how to speed up the installation.

I'm literally laughing so hard right now. Did you just say post count? You think this is about post count? I don't care about post count, it's just a number. :sweatdrop:

Anyways, my post was for people who would not like to wait for their turn to update. My post shows how you can update you computer to Windows 10 instantly without waiting for your computer to tell you it's your turn.

SFM2025
08-01-2015, 07:20 PM
BUMP (10chars)

- - - Updated - - -

SFM2025 = genius.

Made a RTSoft Account only to thank you.

Media Creation Tool + Windows Update failed everytime, Iso creation also. (Something happened)
Tested every fix which is around these days (force update with cmd, deleting download Folder etc.), except this one.

I´m living in Austria (not Australia!), set everything to English (United States).
After the reboot Media Creation Tool did the upgrade in an instant.
Didn´t want to abort and test if Windows Update also works now because you never know, when/if Microsoft Software will work again after you fixed it once xD.

Thank you very much!

No problem.

MyLegGuy
08-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Is it possible to have a dual boot with windows 10 and windows 8?

SFM2025
08-02-2015, 02:20 AM

Search for VMware tutorials. It makes you run multiple SOs in one PC at once.

TheKill69
08-02-2015, 02:39 AM
Search for VMware tutorials. It makes you run multiple SOs in one PC at once.

What are you talking about

Yes , I had Windows 7 and 8.1 and i've upgraded the 7 to 10, I just had to do a command to restore my dual-boot menu

CMD with administrator rights
"bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu yes"

SFM2025
08-02-2015, 02:41 AM
What are you talking about

Yes , I had Windows 7 and 8.1 and i've upgraded the 7 to 10, I just had to do a command to restore my dual-boot menu

CMD with administrator rights
"bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu yes"

VMware is a program that makes you run multiple Windows or any SO

MyLegGuy
08-02-2015, 02:43 AM
Thanks guys!

TheKill69
08-02-2015, 02:45 AM
VMware is a program that makes you run multiple Windows or any SO

Like if i don't know, i mean it's totally useless to do a dual-boot inside of a VM

SFM2025
08-02-2015, 02:54 AM
Like if i don't know, i mean it's totally useless to do a dual-boot inside of a VM

I know, I uninstalled it before like 2 days ago but this is the only thing I know to run two or more Windows

bump

Todon
08-02-2015, 03:05 AM
I have question.So if I try to install Windows 10 from ANY version of Windows 7 it won't messed up right?

TheKill69
08-02-2015, 03:08 AM
I have question.So if I try to install Windows 10 from ANY version of Windows 7 it won't messed up right?

If you have Windows 7 Home Premium/Basic you get Windows 10 Home
If you have Windows 7 Pro you get Windows 10 Pro
Etc , But you need a genuine version , not a cracked version of windows 7

Todon
08-02-2015, 03:09 AM
If you have Windows 7 Home Premium/Basic you get Windows 10 Home
If you have Windows 7 Pro you get Windows 10 Pro
Etc , But you need a genuine version , not a cracked version of windows 7

I don't know if it's cracked or not.However,if I mess up I can re-install my windows 7 again.

SFM2025
08-02-2015, 09:58 PM
bumping this

SFM2025
08-07-2015, 09:08 PM
XXXXXXXXXXBUMPXXXXXXXXXXX

SFM2025
08-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Windows 10 sux

Windows 7 FTW.

(cause Trove lagged at Windows 10 and at Windows 7 not c: )

Windows 7 is not good. Windows 10 is much faster than Windows 7, has more features, more cooler look.

Todon
08-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Windows 7 is not good. Windows 10 is much faster than Windows 7, has more features, more cooler look.

When you first dowload it,it's little bit laggy.But the second is more smooth right?I downloaded Windows 10 10 mins ago.I liked the features as hell.

SFM2025
08-11-2015, 03:36 AM
When you first dowload it,it's little bit laggy.But the second is more smooth right?I downloaded Windows 10 10 mins ago.I liked the features as hell.

I don't know, maybe if you want more speed, you need better specs?

What is your PC specs?

BTW if didn't get laggy or anything once I upgraded to Win 10

SFM2025
08-14-2015, 10:33 PM
BUMPING THIS