PDA

View Full Version : Don't call the number!

CodeSky
08-01-2015, 12:13 PM
There are some guys , who are spamming Tavern. There's also a phone number but :nuke::excl:DO NOT CALL IT:nuke::excl:

Most of the cases spammers , criminals give people phone numbers what are scam numbers , basically if you call those numbers your phone bill will be massive amount of money!

Don't call these numbers!

hammerkraz
08-01-2015, 12:13 PM
This effects growtopia Because....

Hospitable
08-01-2015, 12:15 PM
There are some guys , who are spamming Tavern. There's also a phone number but :nuke::excl:DO NOT CALL IT:nuke::excl:

Most of the cases spammers , criminals give people phone numbers what are scam numbers , basically if you call those numbers your phone bill will be massive amount of money!

Thx for the info!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh how did you know?

PannyFlan
08-01-2015, 12:19 PM
I reported a moderator about the last spammer who did the exact same thing, expect different random names.
Gonna report it again :nope:

26FtW26
08-01-2015, 12:20 PM

What the hell are you talking about?
Are you not able to read "RTsoft Tavern"? Everything isn't about Growtopia. GET ON MY LVL SCRUB

@Panny
There's a cycle of 2 names to counteract the 120 second pause between posts.

CodeSky
08-01-2015, 12:21 PM
I reported a moderator about the last spammer who did the exact same thing, expect different random names.
Gonna report it again :nope:

I hope they get IP-banned

- - - Updated - - -

I would had put it in Tavern but it would just fall down because of the spam.

EDIT: It was moved :sweatdrop:

JustNothing
08-01-2015, 12:28 PM
‚ÄčTaken care of.