PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to..

Lightingmatt
08-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Does anyone know how to set up your own website? Without using wix.com etc.? So I think it is HTML coding

26FtW26
08-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Does anyone know how to set up your own website? Without using wix.com etc.? So I think it is HTML coding

Here's the answer (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+set+up+a+website)

MyLegGuy
08-01-2015, 06:11 PM
I think Wix is a website builder. If you want use php and stuff, use X10hosting.com

b15
08-01-2015, 06:25 PM
HTML/CSS is for creating websites. There are many free website hosting services, but usually you don't get to have your own domain, but you'll get something like this:

YOURWEBSITENAME.wordpress.com

So, which one you did mean? Creating websites with HTML isn't that hard, anyone could easily learn to do it in one day, but if you want to make it have good style & are not into learning, then you should just use an website builder.

By the way, why do you need a 'website'?

Lightingmatt
08-02-2015, 01:46 PM
HTML/CSS is for creating websites. There are many free website hosting services, but usually you don't get to have your own domain, but you'll get something like this:

YOURWEBSITENAME.wordpress.com

So, which one you did mean? Creating websites with HTML isn't that hard, anyone could easily learn to do it in one day, but if you want to make it have good style & are not into learning, then you should just use an website builder.

By the way, why do you need a 'website'?
I just need one for my Team(Not my tema its friend)