PDA

View Full Version : Deleting forum account?

annabirdy01
08-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Hi, is there a way to either delete my forum account or change the username? Also, is there a way to see all of the things that I have posted? Thank you, and if possible the username thing would be a bit better than deleting in my opinion :)

Pikasack
08-02-2015, 12:23 AM
You could try emailing support@growtopiagame.com and see if they help.

If not make a throwaway email and change your account to that so you can make another account using your actual email account.

annabirdy01
08-02-2015, 12:48 AM
You could try emailing support@growtopiagame.com and see if they help.

If not make a throwaway email and change your account to that so you can make another account using your actual email account.

I've already done that, but I wanted to keep my "lesser wizard" rank thing. Also the join date, even though it's after I actually joined. I also have personal reasons that I want this account deleted.
anyways, thank you for the advice i will definitley do that right now

Berenice
08-02-2015, 01:05 AM
Hi, is there a way to either delete my forum account or change the username? Also, is there a way to see all of the things that I have posted? Thank you, and if possible the username thing would be a bit better than deleting in my opinion :)

OMFG ANNABIRDY, YOURE BACK?! :yeah::cry::yeah: it's been so long :cry:

MyLegGuy
08-02-2015, 01:46 AM

I think this is everything you've posted:

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1948029

I went to your profile page and clicked view latest posts.