PDA

View Full Version : how do you have so much to say?

badboy
07-27-2013, 01:27 AM
lol most of you guys started in 2013 and have like 500 or more post. The question is why that many post? I know some help players and some have problems but don't you think most of the time it is spam?

The11Who
07-27-2013, 01:31 AM
Hardly anyone has spammed.
It's because there are lots of posts everywhere..

maplepro
07-27-2013, 01:31 AM
lol most of you guys started in 2013 and have like 500 or more post. The question is why that many post? I know some help players and some have problems but don't you think most of the time it is spam?

Spam= Repeating the same word/thing over and over again.
Example:
Hi
1 min later...
Hi
30 secs later...
Hi
10 secs later...
Hi
1 sec later...
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
And that's spam.

ShadowSURF3R
07-27-2013, 01:33 AM
Well, some people just spam, but most people try to help out.

I see many posts that are more than "one-liners." There are also very helpful posts too.
If you are active enough, you can get many posts when you don't even know it.

Remember, post count doesn't matter. The quality of your posts are what matter. You can be very helpful, but have only a few posts. You can also not be very helpful and have many posts, too. It all matters on how you express your thoughts and wisdom to others.

I hope this helps. :D

~SS

maplepro
07-27-2013, 01:41 AM
Well, some people just spam, but most people try to help out.

I see many posts that are more than "one-liners." There are also very helpful posts too.
If you are active enough, you can get many posts when you don't even know it.

Remember, post count doesn't matter. The quality of your posts are what matter. You can be very helpful, but have only a few posts. You can also not be very helpful and have many posts, too. It all matters on how you express your thoughts and wisdom to others.

I hope this helps. :D

~SS

True. Im on for so long and just replied to every thread i see i dont even know i became a master socerer. So now im backing off and try not to post as much as i can.

SlaSHadow
07-27-2013, 01:45 AM
Eh, don't sweat it. Look at my join date and post count. It really doesn't matter in any way, shape or form.