PDA

View Full Version : STH I NEED HELP WITH C++ !!!

Xplor44
07-27-2013, 04:31 AM
I am using xcode to make an app and I don't know any c++. Books don't help, I'm only 11. Can you help? (I mean SETH, not STH.)

SuperJ
07-27-2013, 04:35 AM
I am using xcode to make an app and I don't know any c++. Books don't help, I'm only 11. Can you help? (I mean SETH, not STH.)
Welcome to the forums! If you want help with the forums look at KNIGHTMARES guide here:http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?9965-Guide-for-the-new-forum-user-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

InFocus
07-27-2013, 04:41 AM

Yes, programming language is very hard and annoying. You need only patience.
Then you will be happy because you did something with your own hands.

I started with the help of Youtube Videos.

InFocus

optimuswhat
07-27-2013, 08:40 AM
Okay.

In order to learn other programming languages more easily, you should learn HTML. It a web programming language, and it's quite easy, I hear. It won't make an app, but it will help you learn more advanced programming languages.

Start small, and grow big.

Angrox
07-27-2013, 03:08 PM
I recommend you to search tutorials of C++ in google.
That's how i learned most of my C++ knowledge. I will take a programming course maybe in a few years , work hard & be a professional programmer.

You should try to watch "Pong Tutorial" first. That's what Seth did first in the programming as he said.:o
Good luck. 11 is very young to learn programming .I mean there's a lot to do & you spend time wasting you mind & getting you brains steamed with programming? :) That's just an opinion. :sweatdrop:

DarkMonster
07-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Yes, programming language is very hard and annoying. You need only patience.
Then you will be happy because you did something with your own hands.

I started with the help of Youtube Videos.

InFocus

Thanks, For the quiz today @InFocus "What a nice guy!" Quoted by you :)

~Benkenz