PDA

View Full Version : Just rooted my android.

Tech
08-03-2015, 05:12 PM
I changed the font a bit then recorded some gameplay of DBZ : Supersonic Warriors 2. My android is so pimped out. Have you rooted your android? If so, do you like it? And iOS users this thread might be a little bit wierd so I'll just say I haven't jailbroken cause my mom won't let me download things.

craft3d
08-03-2015, 05:25 PM
No, because I don't feel confident enough and if I screw up, I can't do much and I have no warranty to cover it.

Crimester
08-03-2015, 05:26 PM
I've been looking to root my phone for a while, what program did you use?

LolDawn
08-03-2015, 05:26 PM
No, because I don't feel confident enough and if I screw up, I can't do much and I have no warranty to cover it.

So you don't have iTunes? You can't sync a backup???? You can reverse jailbroken devices unless its bricked.

craft3d
08-03-2015, 05:33 PM
So you don't have iTunes? You can't sync a backup???? You can reverse jailbroken devices unless its bricked.

I don't own a Crapple product, I own a already pretty damn customizable Android device.

Android wise, I don't know how to restore the root to unrooted so I'll have to watch some videos I guess.

MyLegGuy
08-03-2015, 05:44 PM
I rooted mine a few days ago, I'm not really sure what to do now though.

InstaRabbit
08-04-2015, 11:58 AM
your phone will never be pimp if you use the stock rom.

TheKill69
08-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Root is not that dangerous. I have 3 Androids and all of them are rooted. You can barely brick your device. Just don't do the stuff where it says that you could end up in a bootloop. (Stuck in logo)

If you want to remove root you need SuperSU and delete root in the settings.

Also, Get Xposed to go modifications on your rom. Once you have it installed you have plenty of addons that you can add on your phone. Also it's 99% harmless , as when you remove xposed , everything goes back to normal.

ImAPogo
08-04-2015, 12:17 PM
I rooted 6 months ago but never turn off......

Pikasack
08-04-2015, 01:17 PM
Where can I get sunshine s-off free? :crazy:

If your trying to get root, Weaksauce 2 might work.

Android Backups... Here you go! Download a custom recovery and then use that to make a backup.
TWRP and ClockWorkMod are popular ones. Although I don't use one myself, as TK69 said, there aren't a lot of ways that lead to getting a bootloop. They are easily fixable too, to some it's just flash a new rom and your on your way.

Vickmiester
08-04-2015, 01:19 PM
I have rooted my A500 a few weeks ago, its very limited if you don't have a computer. I had to takeover my neghbors computer for a second. They didnt mind.