PDA

View Full Version : Guys,you don't really need to become a "mod" you can act like one :D

Limonvicki
07-27-2013, 05:23 AM
Ok first of all, I Would like to introduce my self. Hello my name is Diana but my user name is vicki8004798 I now it's long but hey.. When I put Vicki as my username they said it was taken :(. But anyway,let's not get off topic.ok you don't need to become a mod because mods are just people who have a little more power than us growtopians. Because mods can become invisible to catch scammers like in a blink of an eye! *blink! And they can also swerve through objects without that specific object blocking them! (whoah). They can also curse,duct-tape,mute and much more things. But like I was saying we don't nessecarily need to become a mod because we can "act" like a mod in many ways. Such as: hosting giveaways,giving people tips to not become a bad person,and also help them or stand up for them wen a scammer or a mean person comes through. So I hoped you learned from Wat I posted here :D well if u didn't... U can read it over and over and over and over until you get the meaning. (of course tht is if u want to read it over :D)

Always here if u need help! Worlds: playhooray :D. I love you all! <3
~vicki8004798

GOLDENWING21
07-27-2013, 05:35 AM
I always see people asking mods to be one but if your nice to everyone and u don't do what your not supposed to you will be a great Growtopian

Limonvicki
07-27-2013, 05:40 AM
I always see people asking mods to be one but if your nice to everyone and u don't do what your not supposed to you will be a great Growtopian

Thank you for supporting me on my post! I really appreciate it I'm always here for u if u ever need help :D

~vicki8004798
And remember... I love you all!! <3

GOLDENWING21
07-27-2013, 05:45 AM
I've got your back too

Limonvicki
07-27-2013, 05:58 AM
I've got your back too

Thank you goldenwing21! I'm trying to be more active on the forums to help around u know like help people who r having trouble because they r new and all dat stuff or people who get scammed a lot. So post anything up like wen u see people who r having trouble just post who it is and I'll search them either on the forums or on growtopia!

Ill be here on the forums if you Need me so ya!
~Vickilimon or vicki8004798 (on growtopia)

I love you all!!! <3

SlaSHadow
07-27-2013, 06:13 AM
Ok first of all, I Would like to introduce my self. Hello my name is Diana but my user name is vicki8004798 I now it's long but hey.. When I put Vicki as my username they said it was taken :(. But anyway,let's not get off topic.ok you don't need to become a mod because mods are just people who have a little more power than us growtopians. Because mods can become invisible to catch scammers like in a blink of an eye! *blink! And they can also swerve through objects without that specific object blocking them! (whoah). They can also curse,duct-tape,mute and much more things. But like I was saying we don't nessecarily need to become a mod because we can "act" like a mod in many ways. Such as: hosting giveaways,giving people tips to not become a bad person,and also help them or stand up for them wen a scammer or a mean person comes through. So I hoped you learned from Wat I posted here :D well if u didn't... U can read it over and over and over and over until you get the meaning. (of course tht is if u want to read it over :D)

~vicki8004798
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally somebody realizes you can be nice without getting something in return. You seem like a kind person and I hope to see you in-game. Keep doing what you're doing.

Limonvicki
07-27-2013, 06:26 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally somebody realizes you can be nice without getting something in return. You seem like a kind person and I hope to see you in-game. Keep doing what you're doing.

Thank you to all the people who r supporting me! Well... Lol it's only u 2 so thank you and spread the word!! Oh and yes I am a nice person thank you for saying that! (wow. I just realized I say thank you a lot xD)

Will always be here for everyone!
Vickilimon or vicki8004798 (in growtopia)

And please remember I love u all!!! <3

GOLDENWING21
07-27-2013, 06:32 AM
I will for sure tell u who ever needs help I was just donating to people at start cause I have to much stuff
Lol catz meow #beinganicegrowtopian

Limonvicki
07-27-2013, 06:44 AM
I will for sure tell u who ever needs help I was just donating to people at start cause I have to much stuff
Lol catz meow #beinganicegrowtopian

Hey golden we should do a giveaway at my place so we can help out! #anotherwackyidea

:D :p

I'll be here always!
~vickilimon or vicki8004798 (on growtopia)
I love u all!!! <3

GOLDENWING21
07-27-2013, 07:04 AM
Bt it's super late I gtg to bed its 12:00 in canada

Limonvicki
07-27-2013, 07:14 AM
Bt it's super late I gtg to bed its 12:00 in canada

I hope u all sleep well!!

Always there!
~limonvicki or vicki8004798 (on growtopia) :D

GOLDENWING21
07-27-2013, 07:15 AM
Vicki see u tommorow.

Limonvicki
07-27-2013, 07:21 AM
Vicki see u tommorow.

Sleep well!

NinjaPRO
07-27-2013, 11:59 AM

~vicki8004798

I would just like to say, that was a beautiful introduction! It's really nice to meet someone who is dedicated to what they think. I agree with everything you said, just because you are acting like a moderator, doesn't necessarily try to act like one. We should just be ourself and help others in-game and on the forums! We can do a lot for preventing scamming, such as if you went to a drop game, take a screenshot of it and send it here! (Don't participate in one!) and you are absolutely right about standing up to scammers. Scamming is a major issue in Growtopia now these days. We need people like YOU to stand up to these scammers and teach them a lesson on how bad it is to scam, and how it eventually kicks in to people and they start to feel bad.

I hope to be seeing you around the forums a lot, you are just what we need, an example for forum users to finally realize that we need to stand up for these scammers, not to participate in drop games, and stand up to bullies on the game. Thank you for making this thread! :)

Limonvicki
07-27-2013, 07:02 PM
Ill be here if u guys need me or if someone needs me I'll usually be where people r like cussing and all dat stuff and I'll try to tell them to stop because it doesn't bring anything good and besides this is a game soo ya. And I would like to dedicate this post to all scammers and bullies. Please once again please don't call newbies noobs please! And also please don't ignore people when they say hi especially newbies! Just because they don't have clothes or hair doesnt mean they dont have a heart! They are human and growtopians like us so please respect them in all ways. ;D.

I will always be here if u need any help!
~limonvicki or Vicki8004798 (on growtopia)

I love you all!!! <3