PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait

craft3d
08-04-2015, 04:05 AM
Tomorrow, I get to finally fly get a taste of my dream job. I get to fly a plane tomorrow. I can't wait as it will be my first time up front near the controls. I also get to experience ground crew check up. I can't wait to do this!

Oh, and I'm 12 years old.

SpeedFreakz
08-04-2015, 04:07 AM
Tomorrow, I get to finally fly get a taste of my dream job. I get to fly a plane tomorrow. I can't wait as it will be my first time up front near the controls. I also get to experience ground crew check up. I can't wait to do this!

Oh, and I'm 12 years old.

Lol wot
Do you have a real job?

SCOOBYDOOFAN
08-04-2015, 04:08 AM
You get to fly a plane at 12?! Is it for work experience or something? Or is it a family/ friend plane? I can't see a passenger plane a flying a child to fly their plane though, so it must be a private one.

SpeedFreakz
08-04-2015, 04:11 AM
You get to fly a plane at 12?! Is it for work experience or something? Or is it a family/ friend plane? I can't see a passenger plane a flying a child to fly their plane though, so it must be a private one.

He wants to try an airplane simulator lololol.

craft3d
08-04-2015, 04:13 AM

Oh no, it's a tour flight and it's only a hour long but it will be a great work experience because I want to get into that profession.

- - - Updated - - -

He wants to try an airplane simulator lololol.

Err, I already have FSX and have used it for over 4 years.