PDA

View Full Version : how i surbibe skool

Hans
08-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Okay. So none of you might be wondering how someone like me survive school everyday for 8 hours. Simple. Short-term memory loss recursion.

Some of you might be wondering what this is.. It's simply just short-term memory loss with intervals of recursion over and over. It's like defying the sense of time in your psychological state of mentally throwing out everything in your mind. Simplified, it is averting the sense of time from your body with some intervals and not-so accurate reckoned time when it is averted. It can be seconds, mins, or maybe even hours.

Whenever a day starts, I say to myself: "The day's gonna end like the rest of the days I've been through".

Compensating my memories of school is not such a bad thing, since I never really do anything in it.

ImAPogo
08-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Okay. So none of you might be wondering how someone like me survive school everyday for 8 hours. Simple. Short-term memory loss recursion.

Some of you might be wondering what this is.. It's simply just short-term memory loss with intervals of recursion over and over. It's like defying the sense of time in your psychological state of mentally throwing out everything in your mind. Simplified, it is averting the sense of time from your body with some intervals and not-so accurate reckoned time when it is averted. It can be seconds, mins, or maybe even hours.

Whenever a day starts, I say to myself: "The day's gonna end like the rest of the days I've been through".

Compensating my memories of school is not such a bad thing, since I never really do anything in it.

:scratch:.........

Arnold
08-04-2015, 05:41 PM
My school day lasts 6 hours.

Aly
08-04-2015, 05:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB2gimiGTn4

Warning - contains swear words. [Don't watch if you're easilly offended or a teacher]

CodeSky
08-04-2015, 05:47 PM
11th class everyday school starts 8 AM , ends 17.00 help me :crazy:

grapezzzz19
08-04-2015, 06:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB2gimiGTn4

Warning - contains swear words. [Don't watch if you're easilly offended or a teacher]

NYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
EY B0SS
I HABE DE CANSER
NYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GTLighty
08-04-2015, 06:41 PM
4 classes a day. each 2 hours.. :cry::cry::cry: I will not survive. R.I.P me, summer ends in a month..

Aram Sevag
08-04-2015, 07:19 PM
School is kinda to pay attention. Oh well sounds like youve watched momento.

- - - Updated - - -

May the gods have mercy upon your soul.

My old school friends went to school every Saturday for like 6 months.

MBG090
08-04-2015, 07:21 PM
NYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
EY B0SS
I HABE DE CANSER
NYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OH NO
IT'S WEEABOO JONES

MyLegGuy
08-04-2015, 08:00 PM
I feel super bad for everybody who has to go to school for 8 hours.
I only have to go for 6 hours. 4 classes each 90 minutes.

Conan
08-04-2015, 08:09 PM
And here am I, just sleeping in classes.

lolgal96
08-04-2015, 09:14 PM
I'm not sure how long high school days last, all I know is they go in earlier than middle school and get out later than middle school. I survive by saying "I'll go in today, maybe a band member will be there because he got my tweet and wants to meet me because he knows how devoted a fan I am."