PDA

View Full Version : FNaF 4 Logics.

#xSparklez#
08-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Everything wrong with FNaF4.

Couldn't you just close the door and leave it closed? Instead, u ran towards it, close it. Then open it and run back infront of the bed.

Couldn't i just sit on the bed instead sitting infront of it?

Am i a kid living alone in the house? Bish pls aren't my parents waking up or sumthin?

Metal Robots in home. Wow. Why the fk is FOXY liek in my closet anyways? Oh now i know who eats my clothes..

Pls just use the light switch to turn on the lights and be safe. Why the fk would u just use a flashlight? And if keeps happening every night, why wouldn't u just... Like... Run away or sleep with ur mom and daddy?

FNaF4~

DumbOldDoor
08-04-2015, 09:48 PM
It's a game.
Look at Growtopia.

Trollrage
08-04-2015, 09:55 PM
Solution:
The kid is lucid dreaming or just stupid because his frontal lobe gor bitten off.

Invalid
08-05-2015, 12:22 AM
Everything wrong with FNaF4.

Couldn't you just close the door and leave it closed? Instead, u ran towards it, close it. Then open it and run back infront of the bed.

Couldn't i just sit on the bed instead sitting infront of it?

Am i a kid living alone in the house? Bish pls aren't my parents waking up or sumthin?

Metal Robots in home. Wow. Why the fk is FOXY liek in my closet anyways? Oh now i know who eats my clothes..

Pls just use the light switch to turn on the lights and be safe. Why the fk would u just use a flashlight? And if keeps happening every night, why wouldn't u just... Like... Run away or sleep with ur mom and daddy?

FNaF4~

It's a nightmare he had after falling into a coma after he got bitten by Fredbear.
That's why it makes no sense.

#xSparklez#
08-05-2015, 09:34 AM
It's a game.
Look at Growtopia.

EVERYTHING is logical at Growtopia :panic:

DynPlaysGT
08-05-2015, 10:10 AM
You can't leave because you're actually in a Hospital room, having a coma. You're just imagining the bedroom.
I can't explain the logic behind the rest of it though.

Crateful
08-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Five nights at Freddy's sucks. Oh wait, there are worse things than the game itself, it's the COMMUNITY!