PDA

View Full Version : A new super smash bros for FREE (download)

SuperJ
08-05-2015, 03:32 AM
Hello, are you are a super smash bros fan? I am, and I have gotten a little bored of playing it for such a long time now...

So I went into a magical land called the internet and got a super smash bros game that really got me hooked! It has tons more characters (like Goku and Ryu), tons more maps, and much more!

What you need for this:

The only thing you need is Win RAR which I'm pretty sure everyone has... If you don't, download it, it's free.

How to get the game ready:

Well this game isn't just a game that you download and play, you need to extract scripts and the game itself FROM Win RAR.

Once you get the game (win rar files to be exact) you open it. What you will see is something like this: 87437

If you have gotten that far, your basically set!

Now see that file called "SSB Crusade v0.9 Patch"?

Click on it and all these wierd files will pop up.

Scroll through them and when you spot the file "CrusadePatch2.exe", click it and drag it over to all your games and stuff.

Next, take all the files except the "READ ME" one and highlight them. then drag the highlighted files and drag them all into super smash bros crusade (the application you dragged away from the file earlier).

After all of the files are done extracting, your game will be ready to play!

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT EXTRACT THE FILES BUT TRY TO PLAY THE GAME IT WILL BE USELESS, SO EXTRACTING THE FILES IS VERY IMPORTANT!

If you need help ask me here or PM me, thanks!

Here is the game: http://www.indiedb.com/games/super-smash-bros-crusade/downloads/ssb-crusade-v09

MyLegGuy
08-05-2015, 03:37 AM
Now here's the question, if you already have smash for wii u, should you even bother with this game?

SuperJ
08-05-2015, 03:39 AM
Now here's the question, if you already have smash for wii u, should you even bother with this game?If you want to try it on the PC, then yes!

Plus, I believe this game has more characters than the one on Wii U.

peck
08-05-2015, 05:44 AM
Hitsun isnt coded very well and spacing is difficult with the art style. Ill stick with smash flash for pc or ssbm in the dolphin emulator.