PDA

View Full Version : In the beginning...

aimeelou
01-07-2004, 12:50 PM
I have just downloaded S.Dink and the patch for xp users. I have never played a game like this before so please excuse my ignorance. Okay, I have got as far as feeding the pigs and meeting the chap who he hates - when Dink returns to the cottage I believe his mother is supposed to talk to him, but she doesn't, she carries on walking around as if he isn,t there.Am I missing something?

Simeon
01-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Quote[/b] (aimeelou @ Jan. 07 2004,1:50)]I have just downloaded S.Dink and the patch for xp users. I have never played a game like this before so please excuse my ignorance. Okay, I have got as far as feeding the pigs and meeting the chap who he hates - when Dink returns to the cottage I believe his mother is supposed to talk to him, but she doesn't, she carries on walking around as if he isn,t there.Am I missing something?
I believe his mother is supposed to talk to him

Why?

If she doesn't talk to you, then why not talk to her?

aimeelou
01-13-2004, 11:33 AM
Thanks Simeon. After a few "I'm bored" and "Huh" quotes, I discovered the conversation actually worked when he was directly in front or on top of the other character. Now, I've moved on, but am having trouble killing the troll/monster - I'll have to practice directing my punches a little better.

01-14-2004, 09:26 PM
I believe that you have to have some alktree nuts with you.. Just hit and run and when you get injured use the alktree nuts.

Rubiniho
10-18-2006, 03:36 PM
That is a stupid question.....

How can I feed the Pigs?????
:confused:

dawn
11-16-2006, 12:35 AM
That is a stupid question.....

How can I feed the Pigs?????
:confused:

In your house on the left is a bag in the floor, you walk over to it and you will pick it up. Then you have to push enter and go to the bag in the menu, push control(?) and it will be ready to use. Then go to the pigs, and push control again to feed them. When you need to fight, be sure to go back to the menu and pick your fist!!