PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone noticed this lately....

Carlo Miguel Velasco
08-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Am I the only one who's really bothered with the people posting a random threads in a short of period of time with the same title? Seriously, look at the recently started threads in the Tavern..

BLYoshi
08-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Kinda hard to miss. A bit bothersome.

NinjaPRO
08-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Am I the only one who's really bothered with the people posting a random threads in a short of period of time with the same title? Seriously, look at the recently started threads in the Tavern..

We just need moderators on the forums to ban/delete all the threads and for Seth to do something about the security (If they are all bots). If just users then someone needs to IP ban them.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
08-06-2015, 03:02 PM
We just need moderators on the forums to ban/delete all the threads and for Seth to do something about the security (If they are all bots). If just users then someone needs to IP ban them.

But if they've deleting those threads and IP banning them, wouldn't it be over already since the accounts and the accounts' is banned already?

NinjaPRO
08-06-2015, 03:08 PM
But if they've deleting those threads and IP banning them, wouldn't it be over already since the accounts and the accounts' is banned already?

Well if they aren't bots and just kids trolling the forums, then IP banning them should totally stop them. You just need to ban their address so they can't make anymore accounts on the RTsoft.

26FtW26
08-06-2015, 03:09 PM
They're bots using something to do with a proxy(ies?) thingy to avoid IP bans.

Hans
08-06-2015, 03:10 PM
Well if they aren't bots and just kids trolling the forums, then IP banning them should totally stop them. You just need to ban their address so they can't make anymore accounts on the RTsoft.

TMAC o' TMAC, a yummy, healthy thing! (Sing it)

26FtW26
08-06-2015, 03:13 PM

Ever heard of changing ur ip/using proxy/whatever?

By the way, they are on many different forums like DayZ official forum, Battle.Net forum & lots of others.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
08-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Ever heard of changing ur ip/using proxy/whatever?

By the way, they are on many different forums like DayZ official forum, Battle.Net forum & lots of others.

I've seen the guy's thread. It's a vBulletin-side issue I guess. And yes. I am aware of changing your IP Address. I'm not that stupid.

Krazynewb
08-06-2015, 03:27 PM
I'm pretty sure ZFert deleted the threads. Yey!