PDA

View Full Version : What was your feeling updating to windows 10.

Deniss Fjodorovs
08-06-2015, 07:04 PM
Well I'll tell my story. First something pops up. Well IDK it crashed. I saw win10 logo so I pressed get windows10 button. It said its ready to download and it downloaded. Well when it was in updates like system updates I canceled and worried about I need to get it later or so. But I tough I couldn't get it so I downloaded it meh. First when says it takes a wile I clicked meh and it sayed in which date so I clicked to download now meh. And watching in da screen it take long time to do meh and I started to read book. When almost though I downloaded it, new screen showed and it was meh not done :nope:. Well I continue reading book and it took 30 minutes to update. When it downloaded it take more some time :mad: but it was like 5 min. I opened it and first impress was like woah. It looks cool. And windows throw off that old crappy IE and made new Microsoft edge. But I still use my chrome. Someone say that in edge is also siri. But meh. Now Im sitting 10pm writing this thread and GT isn't working meh. GL extensions meh. Whats your story meh? :sweatdrop:

darksnake99
08-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Well meh I meh haven't meh updated meh yet meh because meh all meh the meh bugs meh that meh are meh on meh it meh. When meh they meh update meh it meh a meh bit meh more meh, then meh sure meh I'll meh give meh a meh go meh.

King902
08-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Downloading windows 10 when it came out was a death trap for your computer. :crazy:

SuperJ
08-06-2015, 08:05 PM
Hated it. I thought getting it would make everything less laggy. BUT BOY WAS A WRONG. I played some LoL and every 10 seconds the screen would freeze for like 5 minutes. It was torture.

Good thing I downgraded back to Windows 7! :p

MyLegGuy
08-06-2015, 08:10 PM
When I was upgrading, I was stuck at "Making sure you're ready to install" for a long time. I googled it and found out I had to disable windows defender realtime protection. It worked. It took me an hour or two to install. I wanted to try out Cortana, but she wanted me to sign into my microsoft account and then use it as my account password. So, I waon't be using her.

fiona
08-06-2015, 08:25 PM
It worked pretty well for me and it upgraded fast with no problems, Windows 10 worked almost the same as before I upgraded. It's just that I didn't like cortana because she would randomly talk and some of the applications I had wouldn't work. It's a good thing I found out that you only had a month to return to your previous windows, or I would've been screwed. I'll stick to windows 7 for the time being.