PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if I'll be back

Disaster
08-07-2015, 05:11 AM
I have been watching a lot of Call Of Duty gameplay and commentary lately and I've been busy irl, and I just don't have time for the forums. School will start next week and I will have to try because its high school. I don't know if I will have time for the forums.

Sorry if this is the wrong subforum

abram123
08-07-2015, 06:14 AM
I have been watching a lot of Call Of Duty gameplay and commentary lately and I've been busy irl, and I just don't have time for the forums. School will start next week and I will have to try because its high school. I don't know if I will have time for the forums.

Sorry if this is the wrong subforum

It's just high school. You will have a lot of time after school to do other things like surf the forums, unless you're that type of person who doesn't do work in class, but does it at home. I will be a senior this year, and from what I have seen and learned, I thought High School would take a lot of time, but it doesn't. I do all my work during school, and all that, so I always had time after school. I don't know if you're the same, but it won't be as hard as you think.

Good luck, fishy! ;):hat:

Disaster
08-07-2015, 06:21 AM
It's just high school. You will have a lot of time after school to do other things like surf the forums, unless you're that type of person who doesn't do work in class, but does it at home. I will be a senior this year, and from what I have seen and learned, I thought High School would take a lot of time, but it doesn't. I do all my work during school, and all that, so I always had time after school. I don't know if you're the same, but it won't be as hard as you think.

Good luck, fishy! ;):hat:

Thanks, I'm going to be a freshman so I don't how much time it will take out of my day after school.