PDA

View Full Version : Just started CSGO

Joshua Tan
08-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Heya, Just started CSGO! Any tips for begginers? also feel free to watch my first game highlights video its in my signature.

golddash
08-07-2015, 11:02 AM
1.Always aim you crosshair at head level. You want to hopefully land a headshot to pull out a faster kill instead of aiming at the body because it takes more time and bullets.

2.Learn to not scroll to other weapons.Is much more efficient to use the number keys.

3.When spraying crouch down because most bullets spray pattern will go up most of the time.

4.Don't run when shooting.

Joshua Tan
08-07-2015, 11:04 AM
1.Always aim you crosshair at head level. You want to hopefully land a headshot to pull out a faster kill instead of aiming at the body because it takes more time and bullets.

2.Learn to not scroll to other weapons.Is much more efficient to use the number pads.

3.When spraying crouch down because most bullets spray pattern will go up most of the time.

4.Don't run when shooting.

Crouch is shift right?

CoolDrew
08-07-2015, 11:07 AM
"Counter-terrorists win? How did we win?" lol that was pretty funny ;)

- Play demolition and casual games with real people so you can get used to the maps
- I strongly recommend the P90 when starting out. This is because it has a rapid firerate and pretty good aim if you control it's recoil.
- The AK47 and AWP are very good guns, but both need to be mastered. It takes a while so don't worry.
- Always check corners and be ready to shoot.

That's all the tips I could think of

- - - Updated - - -

Crouch is shift right?

No

To walk = Shift
To crouch = ctrl

Crouching is a good way to get your aim more precise, but also an easy target for your enemy, so crouch only when need be
Walking / shifting is to make less noise, yet walk at a faster pace than crouching.

Anulot
08-07-2015, 12:34 PM
Don't look at the gun while you pick it up. Press the "drop weapon" key right before you run into it. It saves so much time.

CodeSky
08-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Great tips above.

Best dust2 strat (Ur new so most likely you will play dust 2 100000 times) is 3 guys go long , 2 go short (T side of course) works everytime when playing with silvers :whistling:

Joshua Tan
08-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the advice guys! I really appreciate your help

CoolDrew
08-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Don't look at the gun while you pick it up. Press the "drop weapon" key right before you run into it. It saves so much time.

oh right.. I mean as a gold nova 2 I knew that.. duh... :sweatdrop:

Hans
08-07-2015, 04:07 PM
I'm new, too.

All I do is do my SF style back in my old days of playing in computer shops. And totally, I can't make it. I use AWP + D-eagle.

Basically, I suck. I'll take time and get used to it.

My only tip I could give you is,

when going down through corners and stairs, do not stop and crouch then shoot. Players expect new players to stay in the side of the corners, while experienced ones go at a meter slip before they crouch down. While the new players stay at the furthest side of a corner and got shot straight in the head.

When in narrow corridors, use a knife and do (Ctrl + space bar) in an interval of 1-2 seconds so you can dodge sniper shots (or SMG shots when lucky). Though, you can't dodge shotguns, that's for sure.