PDA

View Full Version : Honestly, i am disgusted now

ParkourDevil
08-07-2015, 01:35 PM
I came across this video on youtube after watching some Muselk's videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FGXqxoLHlI
''The kid clearly suffers from Asperger syndrome (his idiosyncratic verbal lisp, miscomprehension of nuance, intense preoccupation with having her become his friend and to buy her a game on Steam, his "breakdown" and crying from social rejection etc. are dead giveaways to it) and really did not come off as much as "creepy" as he did desperate, and when I say desperate, I mean desperate for friends. Take in mind that people such as him find it extremely hard to associate or interact with other people in real-life/in person and feel much more comfortable interacting from the safety of home -behind their computer screens.''
-Shield Raven (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQBNWObDXPKgxz6W3ZD3z4A) from YouTube. I was about to tell basically the same thing but he has much better grammar than me.

How is he considered as a creep if he wants to make friends with her? I don't get it. Faith in humanity lost, yet again.
Bravo for the another guy for standing up for him

Magicalfishy
08-07-2015, 01:49 PM
Oh my gosh... That's pathetic that she acted that way.

Krazynewb
08-07-2015, 01:56 PM
I came across this video on youtube after watching some Muselk's videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FGXqxoLHlI
The kid clearly suffers from Asperger syndrome (his idiosyncratic verbal lisp, miscomprehension of nuance, intense preoccupation with having her become his friend and to buy her a game on Steam, his "breakdown" and crying from social rejection etc. are dead giveaways to it) and really did not come off as much as "creepy" as he did desperate, and when I say desperate, I mean desperate for friends. Take in mind that people such as him find it extremely hard to associate or interact with other people in real-life/in person and feel much more comfortable interacting from the safety of home -behind their computer screens.

How is he considered as a creep if he wants to make friends with her? I don't get it. Faith in humanity lost, yet again.
Bravo for the another guy for standing up for him
That's... Sad... :nope:
But what caught me the most was that you copy pasted the first paragraph from the comments.:whistling:

ParkourDevil
08-07-2015, 05:23 PM
That's... Sad... :nope:
But what caught me the most was that you copy pasted the first paragraph from the comments.:whistling:

Yea i forgot to give the credits. I was about to tell basically the same thing but he has much better grammar than me.

Christopher
08-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Yea i forgot to give the credits. I was about to tell basically the same thing but he has much better grammar than me.

Lol xD I don't think it matters lol

ParkourDevil
08-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Lol xD I don't think it matters lol

I know. But it's much more enjoyable to read something that's written with good english rather than with bad english. This summer made my grammar so bad that even i can't understand something that i write. It will be fixed when i go to school again

TheWestonGuy
08-07-2015, 06:53 PM
bruh i suffer from anxiety, social anxiety.

Social anxiety is basically the same thing as asperger syndrome.

Arnold
08-07-2015, 07:32 PM
I have a friend in school that suffers it, and I'm glad to be one of his friends.

Hans
08-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Oh my gosh... That's pathetic that she acted that way.

How is not accepting someone from the internet when the girl probably didn't know he wasn't just some creepy stalker (plus she didn't know about his condition) pathetic? Look, she had all the reason to do that; skepticism. Even I would reject him if it were for games. It just seemed a lil' desperate and determined to get hooked.

What I was disgusted about was those guys in the background.

ASAD
08-07-2015, 08:30 PM
What happened? I can't see the video.

peck
08-07-2015, 08:37 PM
What happened? I can't see the video.

Mental teen wants to be friends with some girl and offers games in exchange. She says she doesnt want to be his friend, he keeps asking, then whiteknights appear and brush him off, he starts to cry.

- - - Updated - - -

All their behavior is normal (even if its not moral, they're average teens). If he cannot handle it his parents shouldn't let him be playing these online games.

DeathSkull
08-07-2015, 08:42 PM
How is not accepting someone from the internet when the girl probably didn't know he wasn't just some creepy stalker (plus she didn't know about his condition) pathetic? Look, she had all the reason to do that; skepticism. Even I would reject him if it were for games. It just seemed a lil' desperate and determined to get hooked.

What I was disgusted about was those guys in the background.

I have to agree with this.....I mean you don't know who is behind those screens...

To the people hating on the girl: This girl was being safe. You all have a problem with that? If you do, then wow...I am disgusted at you then if you do.

Magicalfishy
08-07-2015, 08:58 PM
I have to agree with this.....I mean you don't know who is behind those screens...

To the people hating on the girl: This girl was being safe. You all have a problem with that? If you do, then wow...I am disgusted at you then if you do.

But she immediately pulled the "I'm not attracted to you" card when all he was asking for was to be friends.

DeathSkull
08-07-2015, 09:04 PM
But she immediately pulled the "I'm not attracted to you" card when all he was asking for was to be friends.

Eh....He was asking more than to be friends in my opinion, but yeah I see where you coming from. But the girl was being safe and not being friends with anyone over the internet/game. Its very risky sometimes and thats sometimes how girls can get into some serious trouble.

What I am really pissed about is, why would someone post a video of this? It ruins peoples LIVES! Just why....:nope: I literally HATE and I mean HATE people who do that kind of stuff....

If I ever have a daughter, I will not allow her to be friends with anyone over the internet since its so risky nowadays. What would you do?

Hans
08-07-2015, 09:09 PM
bruh i suffer from anxiety, social anxiety.

Social anxiety is basically the same thing as asperger syndrome.

Ayyyyyyyy lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the internet

._.

I was also being skeptic "why the girl?". Opposite gender, duh. Anyone would have suspect him if it weren't for his condition.

DeathSkull
08-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Um, what do you mean as "friends"?
Cause, simply banning being friends with anyone over the internet would just be like no.

I mean I'll let her chat and stuff, but becoming best friends(I meant best friends) with someone over the internet...Just no....It's called protecting your daughter from harm...

Its too risky these days...

I don't even make friends over the internet anymore.

DeathSkull
08-07-2015, 09:29 PM
I would say that any person old enough to use the internet knows what's safe to do on the internet and what is not, but sadly history has proven me wrong oh so many times.

What if they've met irl and they truly are who they say themselves to be?

Yeah, true that.....

And ehhhh probably wouldn't allow that either.

Magicalfishy
08-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Eh....He was asking more than to be friends in my opinion, but yeah I see where you coming from. But the girl was being safe and not being friends with anyone over the internet/game. Its very risky sometimes and thats sometimes how girls can get into some serious trouble.

What I am really pissed about is, why would someone post a video of this? It ruins peoples LIVES! Just why....:nope: I literally HATE and I mean HATE people who do that kind of stuff....

If I ever have a daughter, I will not allow her to be friends with anyone over the internet since its so risky nowadays. What would you do?

I've found plenty of great trustworthy friends online, you just gotta look high and low. I personally consider anyone who truely wants to be my friend a friend. I treat anyone as I would a friend anyways.

Hans
08-08-2015, 11:58 AM
I've found plenty of great trustworthy friends online, you just gotta look high and low. I personally consider anyone who truely wants to be my friend a friend. I treat anyone as I would a friend anyways.

Thing is, we're not you.

Call us rude for being skeptic, we'll let you be.